Not getting backed my committed orders

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

__OTTER__ #1 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 17:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 26676 battles
Before the 9.20.1 update I have gotten up to the t55a's with regards of missions and i do have both the stug 4 and the t28 concept with skipping a set of missions and i skipped the lt15 missions at the time and i am going back to complete these missions to free these orders now i should have a total of 11 orders because i completed 11 total lt,mt,ht,td,spg missions all with honors yet i only got 6 total order a 4 of which are committed on the t28htc, which they should be because i haven't done lt15 for it, the only free orders i have are from mt15 and td 15 for the t55a i didnt even get the order for the lt15 mission i did. When i hover over the orders for that mission it state "To retrieve and commit the order later, complete the primary and secondary conditions of the mission" basicly saying in order to get an order i  have to do both objectives and the order picture has a time 5 next to it implying that i get 5 orders from the mission seeing how 4 committed to the mission and showing i can get them back and use them on other missions. Even in the video it says i get them back then why do i have only 6 orders not my 11? saddly i can not upload the picture of my problem but i think i may have just found the source of my problem under the stats of my stug 4 is says i have 74 out of the 75 mission completed yet when i go to the map it shows all of my missions done hope the problem get fixed anyone else have a similar problem though I would love to know

Vampiresbane #2 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 18:56

Captain

• Players
  • 29999 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

We could help you, but we can't read what you typed.  Technically you typed 4 sentences.  There's at least 12 to 14 sentences in there.  And probably 2, maybe 3 paragraphs.

Add those in so your text is legible and we'll help out.

dave_292 #3 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 19:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 29056 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

You are rambling in the post so it is hard to figure out what the issue is but I think I may have gotten it.

You completed the missions but you did not get an order for each one. " You only get an order for completing the final mission with honors."

You committed the orders to complete a mission and got the tank but did not get the orders back. " You only get the order you used to skip a mission back if you go back and complete the mission with honors."

As for it saying that the missions are done but you did not complete all of the missions for the tank. "You only have to complete 4 of the 5 final missions with honors to get the tank or at least that was the old rules."

If I did not get the issues answered let me know.

Nicholas_Kerensky #4 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 20:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 55002 battles
For the T28 mission line I had used the old method to complete mission the light tank missions after I completed the other 4 lines with honors.  Now with the new system it converted that to using 4 orders so I went back and completed all the light missions with honors in that line and it did not release my comitted orders but it does show all 15 light missions completed with honors now.  Seems broken.

OldAmazingBrain #5 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 23:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16427 battles
  • [RENB1] RENB1

^had that for the stug 4 line

dondonmamelon1 #6 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 13102 battles

is it something like this?

https://imgur.com/a/cC4qY

Channel4News_Veronica #7 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 13624 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH
I Have the same issue. its making the 260 hard to get lol but i submitted a ticket today.

Channel4News_Veronica #8 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 13624 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

this is crap

Heres an answer from WG support:

Dear Technique9,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

Regarding automatic use of Orders:
* Orders were credited to players for all previously completed final missions with honors. However, if you skipped any of the branches at completing the campaign, these orders will be considered as committed.By recompleting these missions, you do not get the Orders as you've already move onto the next campaigns.

Unfortunately, Customer Support will not be able to add/remove or credit Orders to an account. We have forwarded feedback regarding this issue since this condition wasn't stated in the patch notes.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown
Wargaming America Support

Captain_Guinea #9 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 19:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 30857 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

I have the same set of problems.

Can not get my orders back after completing all missions and 15th set with honors.

Can not recruit a female.

I hear even people who are completing ALL Missions with honors are not getting the right badges and camo...

rocktokill #10 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 19:16

Private

• Players
  • 13562 battles
  • [ENGIN] ENGIN

View PostZBagg, on Oct 21 2017 - 03:23, said:

this is crap

Dear Technique9,

* Orders were credited to players for all previously completed final missions with honors. However, if you skipped any of the branches at completing the campaign, these orders will be considered as committed.By recompleting these missions, you do not get the Orders as you've already move onto the next campaigns.

Unfortunately, Customer Support will not be able to add/remove or credit Orders to an account. We have forwarded feedback regarding this issue since this condition wasn't stated in the patch notes.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown

That's pretty crappy. I was just looking at the same thing. Guess I just wasted my time getting those light missions completed.

Madman3030 #11 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 22:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 20429 battles
  • [ZER0] ZER0
So let me see if i have this right. because i only did 4 out of 5 missions for the stug, it used my orders to complete the stug (which i already have). and then if i complete the mission to get the orders back i dont get them because i have the stug.

The_Scarecrow #12 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 03:24

Private

• Players
  • 22532 battles

To summarize the initial post: the order retrieval process isn't working. 

I am having the same problem. If the orders became available again, I would have the Obj 260.  It was a little disheartening. 

I believe WG acknowledged the bug on the RU servers. I've read that other players have been documenting their issues. I'm assuming that'll I be fine when the bug is addressed. Anyone disagree and think that I should submit a ticket to WG?

ImaKillYou #13 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 22:32

Captain

• Players
  • 27442 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostZBagg, on Oct 20 2017 - 20:23, said:

this is crap

Dear Technique9,

Best Regards,

Robert Brown

This be some major horse manure! WG better fix this or there is gonna be a [edited]storm of complaints.

Also tagged with 9.20.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users