Jump to content


Orders, another facade by WGming


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Channel4News_Veronica #1 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

So apparently if you already had the campaign tank there is no way to retrieve the orders they automatically committed for you.

 

Heres an answer from WG support:

 

Dear Technique9,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

Regarding automatic use of Orders:
* Orders were credited to players for all previously completed final missions with honors. However, if you skipped any of the branches at completing the campaign, these orders will be considered as committed.By recompleting these missions, you do not get the Orders as you've already move onto the next campaigns.

Unfortunately, Customer Support will not be able to add/remove or credit Orders to an account. We have forwarded feedback regarding this issue since this condition wasn't stated in the patch notes.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown
Wargaming America Support

 

Please fix your crap WGming 



spud_tuber #2 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 60428 battles
  • 9,382
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

It's almost certainly a bug that customer service doesn't have the tools and/or knowledge to fix for you. Try leaving feedback in the official feedback thread:

http://forum.worldof...ission-changes/

 

One can only hope WG fixes it soon.  Until then, I'm not committing any orders.



Channel4News_Veronica #3 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:38

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

well cant post a reply to that topic so ill just talk about it here. From what i understood is that this was planned

View Postspud_tuber, on Oct 21 2017 - 03:35, said:

It's almost certainly a bug that customer service doesn't have the tools and/or knowledge to fix for you. Try leaving feedback in the official feedback thread:

http://forum.worldof...ission-changes/

 

One can only hope WG fixes it soon.  Until then, I'm not committing any orders.

 



spud_tuber #4 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 60428 battles
  • 9,382
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
No, they said any committed orders are supposed to be retrievable via completing with honors the mission they are committed to.  This should include any that the conversion auto committed to any X-15 you had previously skipped under the old system.  

largeelvis #5 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:50

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21003 battles
  • 966
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017
What are the committed orders? I have the first stug reward tank, but i didnt use anything to complete it. Going back through it and completing everything with honors for the camo.

Channel4News_Veronica #6 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

Why is it so hard for people to read what was typed. read it please and stop saying no when you have no clue

 

Heres an answer from WG support:

 

Dear Technique9,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

Regarding automatic use of Orders:
* Orders were credited to players for all previously completed final missions with honors. However, if you skipped any of the branches at completing the campaign, these orders will be considered as committed.By recompleting these missions, you do not get the Orders as you've already move onto the next campaigns.

Unfortunately, Customer Support will not be able to add/remove or credit Orders to an account. We have forwarded feedback regarding this issue since this condition wasn't stated in the patch notes.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown
Wargaming America Support

View Postspud_tuber, on Oct 21 2017 - 03:43, said:

No, they said any committed orders are supposed to be retrievable via completing with honors the mission they are committed to. This should include any that the conversion auto committed to any X-15 you had previously skipped under the old system.

 

 



Channel4News_Veronica #7 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 04:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
i already tried they dont come back they just go away

spud_tuber #8 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 05:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 60428 battles
  • 9,382
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostZBagg, on Oct 20 2017 - 21:55, said:

Why is it so hard for people to read what was typed. read it please and stop saying no when you have no clue

 

Heres an answer from WG support:

 

Dear Technique9,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

Regarding automatic use of Orders:
* Orders were credited to players for all previously completed final missions with honors. However, if you skipped any of the branches at completing the campaign, these orders will be considered as committed.By recompleting these missions, you do not get the Orders as you've already move onto the next campaigns.

Unfortunately, Customer Support will not be able to add/remove or credit Orders to an account. We have forwarded feedback regarding this issue since this condition wasn't stated in the patch notes.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown
Wargaming America Support

 

 

Yes, but I meant in the patch notes and in the various descriptions WG has given us of how it is supposed to work, not the highly unreliable customer service.



Aegis270 #9 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 05:13

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11499 battles
  • 1,070
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014

So, just to make this 100% clear, you've recompleted the mission that the orders were used on, with honors, and you haven't received the orders back? That's the way you are supposed to reclaim orders, so if that doesn't work then clearly they've overlooked this. 

 

 



RamaLamaDingDong2 #10 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 05:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29202 battles
  • 4,182
  • [USAA] USAA
  • Member since:
    03-02-2015
Think they should rename them Lack of Support.

JavaJunkie8b #11 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 06:10

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23155 battles
  • 93
  • [F__R] F__R
  • Member since:
    06-20-2013

I can confirm this as well.   I had skipped SPG 15.2 before and recompleted it with honors today.  If you recall before if you skipped a mission you didn't get a female crew and with the new patch even if you skip you get one.   

 

The issue seems to be you can't claim female crewmembers which in turn doesn't "complete" the mission even if you redo it with honors.    I also can't claim my female crewmember from TD 15.3 either on a side note.



Aegis270 #12 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 08:58

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11499 battles
  • 1,070
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014

View PostJavaJunkie8b, on Oct 21 2017 - 05:10, said:

I can confirm this as well.   I had skipped SPG 15.2 before and recompleted it with honors today.  If you recall before if you skipped a mission you didn't get a female crew and with the new patch even if you skip you get one.   

 

The issue seems to be you can't claim female crewmembers which in turn doesn't "complete" the mission even if you redo it with honors.    I also can't claim my female crewmember from TD 15.3 either on a side note.

 

Make sure to claim it to support. That sucks for now, although I imagine they'll fix it in short order. Good thing I can't get a decent scout game to save my life, so I don't think I'm going to be reclaiming my spent orders any time soon. 

Channel4News_Veronica #13 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 09:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostAegis270, on Oct 21 2017 - 04:13, said:

So, just to make this 100% clear, you've recompleted the mission that the orders were used on, with honors, and you haven't received the orders back? That's the way you are supposed to reclaim orders, so if that doesn't work then clearly they've overlooked this. 

 

 

 

Yes that exactly whats happening. Its not just not receiving them back, they completely disappeared. Example. before says i have 1 orders and 12 committed, now it says i have 2 and 8 committed. I got the order for completing the mission with honors but didn't get the 4 already committed back, they just vanished.

Edited by ZBagg, Oct 21 2017 - 09:53.


Channel4News_Veronica #14 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 09:54

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostJavaJunkie8b, on Oct 21 2017 - 05:10, said:

I can confirm this as well.   I had skipped SPG 15.2 before and recompleted it with honors today.  If you recall before if you skipped a mission you didn't get a female crew and with the new patch even if you skip you get one.   

 

The issue seems to be you can't claim female crewmembers which in turn doesn't "complete" the mission even if you redo it with honors.    I also can't claim my female crewmember from TD 15.3 either on a side note.

 

i can claim the females crew members but the orders just vanished into thin air

SwedishEOD #15 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 10:00

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 61546 battles
  • 1,669
  • [NHF] NHF
  • Member since:
    07-24-2010

I'm curious if you all that is having this issue have done all the missions before the X-15 mission you have skipped?

 



Channel4News_Veronica #16 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 10:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14731 battles
  • 59
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostSwedishEOD, on Oct 21 2017 - 09:00, said:

I'm curious if you all that is having this issue have done all the missions before the X-15 mission you have skipped?

 

 

OK here is the scenario. I skipped spgs for the t28 concept, the patch came out, i completed the spg missions while completing spg-15 with honors. The 4 committed orders vanished and i received the 1 standard order for completing that mission tree.

vinnybagadonuts #17 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 10:08

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31014 battles
  • 1,485
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
deleted

Edited by vinnybagadonuts, Oct 21 2017 - 10:09.


F0R_M07H3R_RU5514 #18 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 14:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 52919 battles
  • 6,419
  • [ALERT] ALERT
  • Member since:
    07-25-2012

View PostAegis270, on Oct 20 2017 - 23:13, said:

So, just to make this 100% clear, you've recompleted the mission that the orders were used on, with honors, and you haven't received the orders back? That's the way you are supposed to reclaim orders, so if that doesn't work then clearly they've overlooked this. 

 

 

 

View PostZBagg, on Oct 20 2017 - 22:56, said:

i already tried they dont come back they just go away

 

Bummer - the update narrative clearly indicated the orders should be released, once the mission is completed.

BaconMuncher_ #19 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 14:38

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14482 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    07-09-2016
My orders have vanished too, sent in a ticket and this was the response. Jonathan Daley 

Hi XxBaconMuncherXx,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Wargaming support!

Sorry to hear that some of your orders seems to be missing.

To properly assist you with your concern, kindly provide us permission to temporarily accerss your account. Please note that you do not need to provide us your password and if you are logged in at the time we access your account, you be logged out automatically. If this happens, please wait 20 minutes before attempting to log back in.

We look forward to hearing from you commander!

Best Regards,

Jonathan Daley

Wargaming America Support

Maybe they will get the issue resolved, seen a lot of people with the same issues



SturmEnte #20 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 15:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32538 battles
  • 1,056
  • Member since:
    02-06-2013
So they create a way for you to skip missions but they didn't give you quite as many skips as you thought you'd get.  This upsets you?  They let you skip your way to a reward; something you couldn't do before.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users