Jump to content


I think the game center needs a way to install mods


7 replies to this topic

Delta_Embryo #1 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 15:30

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
I downloaded the gamecenter and I think it is absolutely brilliant, I like it, it sure saves me downloading three World of warships launchers just so I can play on different regions. I find it a pleasant experience, however, I did notice that came with drawbacks, as I came to find that you cannot install mods on this, I might not make many mods (I only made 2 ship skins, one for Kamikaze and one for Nagato) but when I do I want them to be on gamecenter, I'm currently trying to find out why the unpacker won't pull assets because I plan to work on a Kii skin soon but this is going to be a problem. So I ask politely, can we pleeeaaaaaaaaaseee have mods? Thanks!

ChokeMe_WhipMe_Maika #2 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 15:37

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12177 battles
  • 349
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
The Game Center was made so in the future only WG approved mods can be used. So soonTM there will just be a list of WG approved mods created by WG approved mod creators. 

Morania #3 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 15:42

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4825 battles
  • 558
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostZennosha, on Oct 22 2017 - 09:37, said:

The Game Center was made so in the future only WG approved mods can be used. So soonTM there will just be a list of WG approved mods created by WG approved mod creators. 

 

So no more youngsters pouting on the spawn because XVM told them that we all suck?

Manimal__ #4 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 16:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 37734 battles
  • 3,369
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostMorania, on Oct 22 2017 - 06:42, said:

 

So no more youngsters pouting on the spawn because XVM told them that we all suck?

 

Chances are xvm will be part of WG's list. WG will most likely create their own version of xvm. Sorry.

CedricMacLaren #5 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 16:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 15043 battles
  • 3,479
  • [RECKT] RECKT
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013
So how would someone get a skin of their own design on the list?

Morania #6 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 16:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4825 battles
  • 558
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostManimal__, on Oct 22 2017 - 10:02, said:

 

Chances are xvm will be part of WG's list. WG will most likely create their own version of xvm. Sorry.

 

It bears mentioning that the predictions don't turn out correct a lot of times. Even a red team can get their act together for 8 minutes at a time.

LeaveIT2Beaver #7 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 16:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28578 battles
  • 7,431
  • [BRIG] BRIG
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostCedricMacLaren, on Oct 22 2017 - 10:50, said:

So how would someone get a skin of their own design on the list?

 

Probably sign away all rights to it and donate it

Delta_Embryo #8 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 16:03

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Oct 22 2017 - 16:59, said:

 

Probably sign away all rights to it and donate it

 

But since Most mods are full of IPs of other companies. How would one be approved with WG getting sued to death?



Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users