32 replies to this topic

MacDaddyMatty #21 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 12:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 17671 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Block Quote

I don't understand the WOT community.

I think you understand the WoT com and also human nature.

You described people pretty well.

The irony is that you deride these people, and then your posts paint you as worse than you describe.

Bottom line: follow your bliss.

Why are you playing a game you do not enjoy - unless you enjoy not enjoying it?

Masochism is nothing to be ashamed of.

SkimpyLawnChair #22 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 13:22

Major

• Players
  • 21332 battles
  • [-KEK-] -KEK-

Did you really just complain about WoT having terrible graphics?

I mean I run on the lowest graphics settings possible and I still think its better than 99% of armored combat games out there. Have you even looked at what the graphics would be like if you cranked them up? I mean obviously you need a good computer for that, and rightfully so. If you don't like just average to above average graphics and want extreme omfg i crapped my pants graphics you'd better be spending some good money on a computer.

You complain about people complaining, but you right there are part of the problem. You complained more about the game in this post than most of the people you're referring to with this post do.

Nonamanadus #23 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 14:26

Major

• Players
  • 24563 battles
  • [HBG] HBG

View PostZanarkand_C, on Oct 23 2017 - 08:05, said:

Had to remove initial post. I don't understand the WOT community. In game people complain and complain about WG and on the forum they come up with every excuse possible to defend WG. And I can't tell if that's cause they really want to defend WG or because the community just loves to argue and hate on each other so much.

It's a love hate relationship.

_Brew_ #24 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 14:52

Captain

• Players
  • 17663 battles

View PostZanarkand_C, on Oct 23 2017 - 03:05, said:

Had to remove initial post. I don't understand the WOT community. In game people complain and complain about WG and on the forum they come up with every excuse possible to defend WG. And I can't tell if that's cause they really want to defend WG or because the community just loves to argue and hate on each other so much. I really like this game but I think it's slowly turning into trash with every update. So much of the game don't make sense anymore, I find myself having less and less fun every patch. The game has become repetitive, the community is garbage. Aiming is old fashion and I can't afford wins like that.

I honestly don't even know why I stayed this long, this game has been out for over 7 years I think. And to still have so many MM problems, terrible graphics (yes I know it's getting updated, it only took 7 years) Prem ammo that just sucks the life out of the game and super heavy tank that make prem ammo really viable. If a game has been out this long and still has so many problems, that's definitely the big sign to go find something else to do.

GeorgePreddy #25 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 14:55

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostZanarkand_C, on Oct 23 2017 - 05:05, said:

I don't understand the WOT community.  Because the WoT "community" is a bunch of people with VERY different interests and beliefs, you have to stop believing they all think like you or even that they SHOULD think like you.

In game A FEW people complain and complain about WG and on the forum they  (a DIFFERENT GROUP of folks) come up with every excuse possible to defend WG. Sometimes WG deserves to be defended.

And I can't tell if that's cause they really want to defend WG    some of this

or because the community just loves to argue and hate on each other so much.   a little this

I really like this game but I think it's slowly turning into trash with every update.   Not everyone agrees with this opinion.

So much of the game don't make sense anymore, I find myself having less and less fun every patch. The game has become repetitive...  Sounds like burnout

the community is garbage. No... the community is quite diverse, though.

Aiming is old fashion and I can't afford wins like that.   You need to organize and marshal your resources more efficiently and effectively, in this game it's very important.

so many MM problems   That's debatable, many folks are OK with MM.

terrible graphics (yes I know it's getting updated)   Answered your own objection there.

big sign to go find something else to do.  There you go !   Hope you find something that suits you better.  Tchau !!

DEATH_TO_ARTY #26 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 15:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 56 battles

this thread is gonna get locked....all the graphic name calling....

can't this community just live and let live...

everyone deserves to play this game

every class

every nation (cue the music)

every sperm is sacred

every sperm is great

if a sperm gets wasted

god gets quite irate

Edited by DEATH_TO_ARTY, Oct 23 2017 - 15:07.

Red_Ensign #27 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 15:08

Major

• Players
  • 6610 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostOldFrog75, on Oct 23 2017 - 04:40, said:

I must be missing something.  Did the original edited post say something about SA?

I get that impression yeah.  he must've read it after and realized 'wow I sound like a racist idiot'.

GeorgePreddy #28 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 15:28

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostOldFrog75, on Oct 23 2017 - 07:40, said:

I must be missing something.  Did the original edited post say something about SA?

I believe it was quite xenophobic and bigoted, yes.

Markd73 #29 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 18:33

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View PostZanarkand_C, on Oct 23 2017 - 08:05, said:

Had to remove initial post. I don't understand the WOT community. In game people complain and complain about WG and on the forum they come up with every excuse possible to defend WG. And I can't tell if that's cause they really want to defend WG or because the community just loves to argue and hate on each other so much. I really like this game but I think it's slowly turning into trash with every update. So much of the game don't make sense anymore, I find myself having less and less fun every patch. The game has become repetitive, the community is garbage. Aiming is old fashion and I can't afford wins like that.

I honestly don't even know why I stayed this long, this game has been out for over 7 years I think. And to still have so many MM problems, terrible graphics (yes I know it's getting updated, it only took 7 years) Prem ammo that just sucks the life out of the game and super heavy tank that make prem ammo really viable. If a game has been out this long and still has so many problems, that's definitely the big sign to go find something else to do.

Please don't assign motive to hundreds of people that you do not know. Perhaps you are ascribing someone who simply disagrees with your position as "defending WG". You reinforce the appearance of being thin-skinned to different opinions than your own by calling an entire diverse community of people as "garbage". 

My advice is to find a different game to play and/or take a critical thinking course to brush up on your skills.

Edited by Markd73, Oct 23 2017 - 18:34.

Markd73 #30 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Oct 23 2017 - 14:28, said:

I believe it was quite xenophobic and bigoted, yes.

That would be unfortunate if true.

Markd73 #31 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 18:36

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View Postgalspanic, on Oct 23 2017 - 08:33, said:

Darn those Brazilians speaking Spanish!

Now this is funny ^^^

Markd73 #32 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 18:39

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View PostZanarkand_C, on Oct 23 2017 - 09:12, said:

And You're still just as ignorant as ever. What was even the purpose of your first post? You didn't add nothing anything , and you didn't take away nothing anything. You just wanted to be a lil little know it all ball sucker. Of course people are going to disagree but if you're going to do that, ADD something. Make a point, you didn't add or take away anything besides drop a line and lick a few balls.

If you are going to resort to Ad Hominems, then at least put a little effort into your post.

HeadlockMvnky #33 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 20:30

General

• 679 battles
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
Going to close this thread for making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics, Insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, culture, hate speech of any kind and posting for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums.

Also tagged with WG sucks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users