• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

driesp #41 Posted Oct 30 2017 - 05:42

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles

View PostWyzak, on Oct 24 2017 - 13:49, said:

Hi there,

So I applied to have my account transferred from NA to ANZ (SEA). I received an email to the effect "You – yes, you: Important World of Tanks ANZ server information" "Transfer Request Accepted, Commander:
Initiate Your Transfer Now!" and a button saying "Initiate transfer now".

But if I click that button I am redirected to transfer.worldoftanks.com which asks for a username and password? My account username and password does not work on this link and I don't have any other username or password to try.

Any ideas?

enter your e mail address where it asks for the "username"... wargaming quality control....

Edited by driesp, Oct 30 2017 - 05:43.

EricaHartmann #42 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 04:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 9876 battles

Is it working for anyone?

I've used the link, e-mail account and the password they gave but it keeps asking me to log in over and over again

connico #43 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 06:17

Private

• Players
  • 11411 battles
  • [AUST] AUST

View PostEricaHartmann, on Oct 31 2017 - 04:19, said:

Is it working for anyone?

I've used the link, e-mail account and the password they gave but it keeps asking me to log in over and over again

1. You need to have registered for the transfer

2. You should have gotten an email with a big transfer button. Please note they emailed this to everyone to early and the website was not ready. Its ready now

3. You should have received an email with a Password for the transfer

4. Once you click the link you will be presented with a prompt. Type in "Email Address" that you registered for the transfer and the password given.

5.  This redirects you to the wargaming NA website which you need to sign in using your wargaming / world of tanks credentials

6. Click on initiate transfer and you will be shown a screen with a username which is your temporary username and some check boxes. Check the boxes and click "Transfer Account" this should take you to a page that confirms transfer.. I DON'T [edited]KNOW BECAUSE THIS [edited]STEP KEEPS ON FAILING FOR ME... good luck :P

Sorry i am really frustrated right now

Edited by connico, Oct 31 2017 - 06:18.

ket101 #44 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 06:18

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

For those who may be looking for a way to transfer, and they happen to come across this thread, go to here if you want to apply to transfer, but do so by 2pm Sydney time on 3 November:

http://forum.worldof...76#entry1684076

Also tagged with account transfer, issues, ANZ, server transfer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users