[Constructive feedback] A couple features from popular mod-packs that would make me go vanilla if ad...

mods mod pack feature

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Casual_Boops #1 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 18:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35420 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

This post is directed at the WGNA folks, in the hopes that the message will be passed on to the devs.

At this point there have been some great additions to the core game that have been adopted from mod packs-- namely, the garage filters, being able to see spotting damage, blocked damage and dealt damage in-game in real time and battle assistant. Great work! I'm almost to the point where I could run without mods completely, except for just a couple quality-of-life functions that aren't yet in the game. The two that I really need are as follows:

1. Please add a garage filter for "non-elite" tanks. Mod-packs have this and it's a really nice, easy way to filter and only show tanks that I'm currently working on. 
  2. Please add an "auto-return" function for non-complex equipment (binoculars, toolkits, camo nets). Mod packs will allow me to put those equipment pieces on a tank and then not have to move them around from tank to tank every time I want to play a new one. For instance, if I have a mod pack and 1 set of binoculars I can set up the Skorpion G and the Strv S1 with binoculars at the same time. As long as one isn't in battle, I can play the two whenever I want and I don't have to click to demount the equipment and move it each time. 

These are the last two Quality-of-life functions that I use mod-packs for that aren't yet in the game. If they were added I would legitimately play WoT without mods and be perfectly happy.

Please and thank you.

zarg12 #2 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 18:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23025 battles
Free exp and gold lockers as well.

Battle hits is also a very nice mod.

dnaman #3 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 19:02

Captain

• Players
  • 32355 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
Gold locker and XP locker +1.  That's about all I run these days that's extra as well. 

the_Deadly_Bulb #4 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 02:30

Major

• Players
  • 28057 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postpickpocket293, on Oct 25 2017 - 09:37, said:

This post is directed at the WGNA folks, in the hopes that the message will be passed on to the devs.

At this point there have been some great additions to the core game that have been adopted from mod packs-- namely, the garage filters, being able to see spotting damage, blocked damage and dealt damage in-game in real time and battle assistant. Great work! I'm almost to the point where I could run without mods completely, except for just a couple quality-of-life functions that aren't yet in the game. The two that I really need are as follows:

1. Please add a garage filter for "non-elite" tanks. Mod-packs have this and it's a really nice, easy way to filter and only show tanks that I'm currently working on.
  2. Please add an "auto-return" function for non-complex equipment (binoculars, toolkits, camo nets). Mod packs will allow me to put those equipment pieces on a tank and then not have to move them around from tank to tank every time I want to play a new one. For instance, if I have a mod pack and 1 set of binoculars I can set up the Skorpion G and the Strv S1 with binoculars at the same time. As long as one isn't in battle, I can play the two whenever I want and I don't have to click to demount the equipment and move it each time.

These are the last two Quality-of-life functions that I use mod-packs for that aren't yet in the game. If they were added I would legitimately play WoT without mods and be perfectly happy.

Please and thank you.

View Postzarg12, on Oct 25 2017 - 09:45, said:

Free exp and gold lockers as well.

Battle hits is also a very nice mod.

I also like the auto crew return. Great to have when training crews in Premiums over several tiers.

Good ideas OP etc. :honoring:

Casual_Boops #5 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 04:26

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35420 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Oct 25 2017 - 17:30, said:

I also like the auto crew return. Great to have when training crews in Premiums over several tiers.

Good ideas OP etc. :honoring:

They have the crew return, but it's not a right-click, it's two different buttons

the_Deadly_Bulb #6 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 04:49

Major

• Players
  • 28057 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

The one I use just works, no clicking at all.

I just assign a crew to a tank and fight one battle, then if that crew is not already in battle, which ever tank they've previously been assigned to they will be in when you select that tank.

It works in the same way as auto equipment swap for binos, camo nets and tool kits.

I know about the return to barracks and return to tank buttons, but the mod proves it can be much more elegant.

Casual_Boops #7 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 22:20

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35420 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Oct 25 2017 - 19:49, said:

The one I use just works, no clicking at all.

I just assign a crew to a tank and fight one battle, then if that crew is not already in battle, which ever tank they've previously been assigned to they will be in when you select that tank.

It works in the same way as auto equipment swap for binos, camo nets and tool kits.

I know about the return to barracks and return to tank buttons, but the mod proves it can be much more elegant.

Obviously I need to install that mod-- it sounds glorious.

Also tagged with mods, mod pack, feature

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users