prem Server Crash

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

chiggerz #861 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 1432 battles

View PostArmored_Cav_Officer, on Jun 12 2018 - 13:59, said:

I think you're missing the point.  So what if they have soccer back if the game keeps crashing?  It's like getting all excited your football team has new uniforms, but you can't play because the field is all torn up.

Look here you! I just have one question.

"  Do you want to surf? Or do you want to fight?? "

_Promote_Synergy_ #862 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15459 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Probably not. Take a break and step away from the game for a bit and play some other games for the time being. It will take a bit for them to sort this one out.

SU_Whisperer #863 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5730 battles

View PostGodzilla20, on Jun 11 2018 - 22:32, said:

Hey Cabbage,

Will there be an compensation for the time lost being able to reliably play today and make credits and experience. I was hoping today I could finish grinding exp for the obj 277 and continuing the credit grind for that tank as well, but that did happen unfortunately. I understand that you guys did not know this was going to happen, but neither did us consumers (especially the paying ones). I wish you the best of luck in finding the problem that is causing this issue!

Thanks,

Godzilla20

I was hoping I could finish grinding the 3rd MoE on my Skoda T24, unfortunately, since I kept doing well 2 days in a row and that I couldn't play yesterday, now I do good games approx. 800 dmg and my MoE percentage goes down :(

I_QQ_4_U #864 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 17047 battles

I had one game where I was going to finish every 15th mission at once and it crashed after 20k damage and 10k blocked in my T1.

Other than that I've had no problems.

Deputy276 #865 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:40

Major

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostGuido1212, on Jun 12 2018 - 06:53, said:

Played 5 games? Crashed on the 6th. Turned it off and won’t be back until it’s fixed.

Good grief! Is that today (Tuesday)?

Boouck #866 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4653 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostSAMedic, on Jun 12 2018 - 14:20, said:

WarGaming does NOT care about their customers and the attitude of customer support just goes and PROVES this.

EVER post gets the standard copy and past reply and when you ask for more information they just say "we do know that you are eager to know what will happen. We hope we can tell you, but we are unable. Just like you guys, we are also awaiting updates from our devs." then the tickets gets closed as solved

wth the ticket CAN NOT be closed UNTIL the issue is solved and I'm going to keep pressing wargaming on ALL the UNSOLVED issues until they are solve.

I SAY WE ALL NEED TO PUT PRESSURE ON WARGAMING TO SOLVE THE ISSUES BEFORE THEY CONTINUE WITH NEW PROJECTS

Do you really think the people in support are the ones that fix the game? It is ALL they CAN SAY is they have to wait on updates from the devs... And you think that wargaming is not scrambling to get the issue fixed? Lol, calm down a bit Wargaming is a company that can only survive if the game is up and running so people will spend money...If it's not up and running then they lose money...No need to put any pressure on them - they have enough with the loss of money

Armored_Cav_Officer #867 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 14:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 62088 battles

View PostWhiskeyYolo, on Jun 12 2018 - 08:22, said:

Look here you! I just have one question.

"  Do you want to surf? Or do you want to fight?? "

I want to fight, but how can I if the game keeps crashing?  One reason why I'm waiting patiently for Post Scriptum to be released.

CabbageMechanic #868 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:01

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 8027 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Hey Tankers,

The morning server team got in earlier and set to work, they say they have now resolved the issue.  We are still monitoring but so far our tests confirm stability.  Keep us updated if you experience any more issues, we will be discussing compensation today and I will report back when I have details.

Apologies again for the inconvenience,

CM

Blackhorse_One_ #869 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3763 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostArmored_Cav_Officer, on Jun 12 2018 - 06:23, said:

So Blackhorse One  et al saying, 'Don't panic, don't whine, all will be well.' is falling on deaf ears.  We've been there, done that, got the t-shirt and we're done with it.

Bye ....

Red_six #870 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:09

Private

• Players
  • 14810 battles
So was just watching an EU streamer and saw them get the Error creating arena message.  Guess we aren't alone in what is going on

HighCharity_AkemiHomura #871 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10589 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jun 12 2018 - 23:01, said:

Hey Tankers,

The morning server team got in earlier and set to work, they say they have now resolved the issue.  We are still monitoring but so far our tests confirm stability.  Keep us updated if you experience any more issues, we will be discussing compensation today and I will report back when I have details.

CM

i dont want bugs in the tourney xD

_Kradok_ #872 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:21

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27374 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jun 12 2018 - 09:01, said:

Hey Tankers,

CM

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.  

:honoring:

Armored_Cav_Officer #873 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 62088 battles

View PostBlackhorse_One_, on Jun 12 2018 - 09:02, said:

Bye ....

You still just don't get it do ya?

Blackhorse_One_ #874 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3763 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostArmored_Cav_Officer, on Jun 12 2018 - 09:23, said:

You still just don't get it do ya?

What we have here ... is a total waste of talent ...

Cav, since you seem to be the ranking officer here (but you aren't),

You should gather-up all your whining wingmen (looks to be a Squadron), grab-up your tool bags, board a flight to Chicago and go fix the server.

Sounds like a crack team of IT experts and Business PhDs already ...

The rest of us will wait here, wring our hands, pull our hair, and wail in your stead.

Git 'er Done ...

Edited by Blackhorse_One_, Jun 13 2018 - 17:53.

DrKrieg #875 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:49

Captain

• Players
  • 22307 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Jun 12 2018 - 08:01, said:

Hey Tankers,

CM

Reinburse players with their lost boosters as well........

DrWho_ #876 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 15:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12100 battles

I've actually enjoyed this mess a bit. First of all because watching people go bonkers over a little server downtime is funny..... if in a sad kinda way. Secondly because rather than pressing on and hoping for good luck, after trying for a bit to see if it was a temporary issue, I logged off and got stuff done, even stuff I didn't have to do yesterday

I have plenty of things I can complain about when it comes to WG but I've been around online games to know that craphappens sometimes and getting worked up over it only adds to the frustration

XapTepPaNaH #877 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 16:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 3053 battles
A day of Premium and a free Tier II Japanese Te-Ke will suffice as compensation.

Schlork #878 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 16:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 3392 battles
Did you just shut down some of your servers?  Queue times are incredibly long this morning.  Terrible.  What is going on?

Armored_Cav_Officer #879 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 16:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 62088 battles

View PostBlackhorse_One_, on Jun 12 2018 - 09:29, said:

What we have here ... is a total waste of talent.

Cav, since you seem to be the ranking officer here (but you aren't),

You should gather-up all your whining wingmen (looks to be a Squadron), grab-up your tool bags, board a flight to Chicago and go fix the server.

Sounds like a crack team of IT experts and business PhDs already ...

The rest of us will wait here, wring our hands, and wail in your stead.

Git 'er Done ...

My, aren't we presumptive.

I hope you don't do public relations as a career.

So folks let's look at facts.

The game began crashing mid battle on a regular basis.  Needless to say this caused a lot of aggravation on the part of the players who, legitimately, griped about it.  A decent PR official would have said, "WG is sorry for your aggravation and inconvenience.  They're working on the problem and will keep everyone informed."  But Blackhorse here calls the players, whiners and other derogatory terms.  Great way to soothe the people who help keep WG operating. $$$$$$

It's attitudes like that which help WG lose players (and clan members), which means loss of revenue, which means it goes belly up.

This isn't the military Blackhorse where you have to cheerlead Command in public.  Nor does anyone expect you, or any of the moderators, or anyone, to simply throw them under the bus.

But WG is a business and a business stays in business by listening to the concerns, or gripes, of their customers.  If they don't, they won't be in business long.

Oh, and as an aside, I have purposely refrained from being as derogatory toward you personally as you have with me and others.

Blackhorse_One_ #880 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 16:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3763 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View PostArmored_Cav_Officer, on Jun 12 2018 - 10:38, said:

My, aren't we presumptive.

I hope you don't do public relations as a career.

So folks let's look at facts.

The game began crashing mid battle on a regular basis.  Needless to say this caused a lot of aggravation on the part of the players who, legitimately, griped about it.  A decent PR official would have said, "WG is sorry for your aggravation and inconvenience.  They're working on the problem and will keep everyone informed."  But Blackhorse here calls the players, whiners and other derogatory terms.  Great way to soothe the people who help keep WG operating. $$$$$$

It's attitudes like that which help WG lose players (and clan members), which means loss of revenue, which means it goes belly up.

This isn't the military Blackhorse where you have to cheerlead Command in public.  Nor does anyone expect you, or any of the moderators, or anyone, to simply throw them under the bus.

But WG is a business and a business stays in business by listening to the concerns, or gripes, of their customers.  If they don't, they won't be in business long.

Oh, and as an aside, I have purposely refrained from being as derogatory toward you personally as you have with me and others.

Your plane is waiting .... :sceptic:

Also tagged with prem, Server Crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users