• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

ImaKillYou #21 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 03:21

Captain

• Players
  • 26941 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostShadora, on Oct 30 2017 - 17:57, said:

I'm playing arty, that's one, two, the teams have been folding in the first 3 minutes and the games are over.  The rigging is becoming a cancer to the game much worse than arty ever could.

The less time a game takes, the less damage you do.  I don't have to explain for those who understand that the game is rigged.  The tin foil hatters who think it's not will never understand so please hit up another thread where everyone talks about how random the game is.

Pot,kettle,black....:harp:

ImaKillYou #22 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 03:23

Captain

• Players
  • 26941 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostLucudus58, on Oct 30 2017 - 19:15, said:

Just another WOT Troll

Just another baddie with no clue how to play.  43% after 15k battles means you lose on purpose.

Nunya_000 #23 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 03:30

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostRake, on Oct 30 2017 - 17:46, said:

Then why even read the forums when you know they complain.  There is a lot of stupidity from WG and you have to be a fanboi to refuse to admit there are significant issues.

I guess I'm a fanboi (you say that like it is a bad thing), as I see no real "significant" issue.  I play the game for entertainment and it entertains me.  It is that simple. 

Sure, there are some things that I do not like with this game.  The campaigns not working on a weekend I finally had time to play is one of those.....but hey, I found something else to entertain me, so all is good.  As with EVERY computer game I have played for 30 years, there are things I wish were better or that worked differently, but I learned long ago that when I do not worry about the things I dislike as much and enjoy the things I do like, I have much more fun.  But then I'm not the pessimistic type that survives on drama either.

the_Deadly_Bulb #24 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 08:12

Major

• Players
  • 21757 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

OP needs their own "Rigged Game" section of the forum.

Hardly any time between these posts anymore.

IMO its now proper to classify any "this game is rigged" post simply as a "Shadora".

Howie_Eye #25 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 12:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42488 battles
  • [SAKU] SAKU
Troll Troll Troll

Shadora #26 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:33

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Still in the loser pool with predictable 33% WR or less that is very constant across all tanks.  Yesterday I was 2 wins, 8 losses, and so far today 3 wins 9 losses.  The patent is very consistent with giving you games that are unwinnable and I tried logging out twice to no avail the rigging continues.

i will let you know how it goes, but so far the patent is working as intended, for those concerned I am in the 2 of the rigged (0-2) loser pool and it has lasted at least 25 games or so.  My WR has dropped about 0.10 since the I was thrust into the loser pool and it shows no signs of quitting anytime soon.

I'll keep you posted

Edited by Shadora, Nov 02 2017 - 16:34.

RingZero #27 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 21195 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Sad!

Just wondering, how much damage were you able to dish while in the loser pool?  I’m just curious.

cnumartyr #28 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:38

Captain

• Players
  • 10899 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 10:33, said:

Still in the loser pool with predictable 33% WR or less that is very constant across all tanks.  Yesterday I was 2 wins, 8 losses, and so far today 3 wins 9 losses.  The patent is very consistent with giving you games that are unwinnable and I tried logging out twice to no avail the rigging continues.

i will let you know how it goes, but so far the patent is working as intended, for those concerned I am in the 2 of the rigged (0-2) loser pool and it has lasted at least 25 games or so.  My WR has dropped about 0.10 since the I was thrust into the loser pool and it shows no signs of quitting anytime soon.

I'll keep you posted

Didn't you post a thread for this yesterday?  Did you mean to post on that one?

Man this is like clockwork.

Also this is why I love Wotzilla... Do you see any correlation about how well you play vs your win rate?

Diving into it a bit more, I didn't even notice you mostly play Arty.  Arty is the least capable tank of carrying and influencing your win rate.  In addition, you aren't particularly good at Arty.

Shadora #29 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Update to rigged loser pool:

5 wins 10 losses today, right on queue with the rigged loser WR of 33%.  Every game is a carbon copy of the last where your team heads out and gets killed without doing any damage and you see an ammo rack about every other game for your team.

Very consistent patent language here, great job WG.  The game is going exactly as you have intended it to go.  Great scripted gameplay.

CavScout19D #30 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:53

Major

• Players
  • 24329 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 10:33, said:

I'll keep you posted

Post your winning streaks too. Clearly, if you "always" get massive losing streaks, you must be getting similar winning streaks (at around 50% win-rate). Why aren't you posting those and complaining? 

Shadora #31 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Block Quote

Diving into it a bit more, I didn't even notice you mostly play Arty.  Arty is the least capable tank of carrying and influencing your win rate.  In addition, you aren't particularly good at Arty.

i am one player on a team of 15 people.  I should not have that much influence on the entire team to drive them to a horrible WR like that.  In the games where I do no damage, they are city maps where the team is dead in 2 minutes and them I play TD with a pellet gun.

The games are very poor and only getting worse.  The patent has to compensate for all of the good players who left and unless they go to a skill based MM, the game will be punishing so many more players and they will quit due to the non-competitive nature of the game.

I give it another 8 months of this before they shut the server down, but fear not, it will be on prettier maps.  that is a WG priority as the game welts away into obscurity.

cnumartyr #32 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 16:58

Captain

• Players
  • 10899 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 10:56, said:

i am one player on a team of 15 people.  I should not have that much influence on the entire team to drive them to a horrible WR like that.  In the games where I do no damage, they are city maps where the team is dead in 2 minutes and them I play TD with a pellet gun.

The games are very poor and only getting worse.  The patent has to compensate for all of the good players who left and unless they go to a skill based MM, the game will be punishing so many more players and they will quit due to the non-competitive nature of the game.

I give it another 8 months of this before they shut the server down, but fear not, it will be on prettier maps.  that is a WG priority as the game welts away into obscurity.

I'm going to enjoy those 8 months on HD maps.

They look gorgeous.

CavScout19D #33 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 17:09

Major

• Players
  • 24329 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 10:56, said:

1) You don't think a player (or players has an influence) has an influence on a team's performance? Having the one purple on your team doesn't help your chances or hurt them if they are on the red team? 

2) If you actually believe a patent forces wins and losses (even though that's not even mentioned, is it?) how are people performing above 50% consistently? How does random punish anyone and if you think the MM punishes "good" players, it can't be "punishing many more players" because there is simply not many "good" players.

3) The death of this game as been predicted for many years. 

Shadora #34 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 18:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Block Quote

The death of this game as been predicted for many years.

Yes, as have the death of many games, some of which have died.  The game will die one day without question and someone will be right, but never has the game declined so fast at any point of its life as it is right now.  We have just witnessed a server consolidation in NA, which ends all expansionist thoughts in NA.  The population has decreased from 35-40k on an event nights to 21-23k on similar event nights in just a year and a half.

The funny thing is the other game died and they have almost no competition from any other tank game and it is falling very rapidly.  Do you think it has anything to do with the players being upset at the direction the game has gone in?

The main problems players have complained about are ignored and the game just continues to get worse and worse.  Ignoring players like they don't exist has a toll to pay and it is being felt right now in a major way with no end in sight as the HD maps will takes months to implement at the cost of no new maps players have asked for years going now.

So, months more of the same and you can only expect the populations to continue their slide worldwide.  Expecting anything less is tinfoil hattery.  All the hope and expectations are meaningless in a world of numbers and bottom lines.  Remember that.

This is a results driven world and the results have been grim for the past two years.  I hope they right the ship, but the path they are on right now is going to lead to predictable results.  A steady decline in population worldwide.

CavScout19D #35 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 18:11

Major

• Players
  • 24329 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 12:07, said:

Yes, as have the death of many games, some of which have died.  The game will die one day without question and someone will be right, but never has the game declined so fast at any point of its life as it is right now.  We have just witnessed a server consolidation in NA, which ends all expansionist thoughts in NA.  The population has decreased from 35-40k on an event nights to 21-23k on similar event nights in just a year and a half.

The funny thing is the other game died and they have almost no competition from any other tank game and it is falling very rapidly.  Do you think it has anything to do with the players being upset at the direction the game has gone in?

The main problems players have complained about are ignored and the game just continues to get worse and worse.  Ignoring players like they don't exist has a toll to pay and it is being felt right now in a major way with no end in sight as the HD maps will takes months to implement at the cost of no new maps players have asked for years going now.

So, months more of the same and you can only expect the populations to continue their slide worldwide.  Expecting anything less is tinfoil hattery.  All the hope and expectations are meaningless in a world of numbers and bottom lines.  Remember that.

This is a results driven world and the results have been grim for the past two years.  I hope they right the ship, but the path they are on right now is going to lead to predictable results.  A steady decline in population worldwide.

If you predict an earthquake everyday someday you may be correct and one will occur. But still, on that day, you weren't predicting anything just repeating something would happen that happened to happen. 

Shadora #36 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 18:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Block Quote

If you predict an earthquake everyday someday you may be correct and one will occur. But still, on that day, you weren't predicting anything just repeating something would happen that happened to happen. 

What does that have to do with the game?  Do you even acknowledge the game has lost 17k per night NA in a year and a half, or are you one of the people who claim the summer is a slow time and it will pick up in autumn, but now that we are in the middle of autumn crickets from them.

I hope WG isn't as blind to this as half the people on this forum seem to be.  The game is 40-50% off from its server population in only a year and a half.  This would be considered a crisis by just about any company, but it doesn't appear it changed anything at WG.  They are still pressing along with a three year HD map plan instead of focusing on what the players have been complaining about for years.  This is a major blunder.

I don't want the game to die anymore than you do, but they are not making the situation any better by completely ignoring it.

cnumartyr #37 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 18:48

Captain

• Players
  • 10899 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 12:38, said:

What does that have to do with the game?  Do you even acknowledge the game has lost 17k per night NA in a year and a half, or are you one of the people who claim the summer is a slow time and it will pick up in autumn, but now that we are in the middle of autumn crickets from them.

I hope WG isn't as blind to this as half the people on this forum seem to be.  The game is 40-50% off from its server population in only a year and a half.  This would be considered a crisis by just about any company, but it doesn't appear it changed anything at WG.  They are still pressing along with a three year HD map plan instead of focusing on what the players have been complaining about for years.  This is a major blunder.

I don't want the game to die anymore than you do, but they are not making the situation any better by completely ignoring it.

They've lost players.  Are you saying it's because of the rigged MM? 

My opinion is the game is old and stale.  It's not friendly to new players so you end up with veterans making up the player base.  Veterans get burned out or move on and you have no influx of new players.

HD maps, upgraded graphics, and an easier introduction for new players will revitalize the game.  

Shadora #38 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 19:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Update:

3 wins, 10 losses, that's less than a 30% WR and if you add yesterday's 4 wins, 10 losses, you are looking at 7 wins, 20 losses.  This is exactly what the patent language has in store for everyone when you enter the loser pool of unwinnable games.  To recap, that is 7 wins in 27 games for a grand total of a 26% WR.  This is what some tinfoil wearing hatters will call random, but nothing is random about it.  It is consistently present once you enter the loser pool and all of your games are like this.

So many others have mentioned this like a switch is flicked and you can't win, and that is the case here.  The common denominator is your shots miss by miles or fail to pen, and they always hit you and pen.  The game is rigged by MM and also by RNG, because MM alone wasn't enough to keep the patent going due to the mass exodus of decent players.  This is how they do it now.  This is predetermined gaming at its finest and what WoT has to offer.

cnumartyr #39 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 19:03

Captain

• Players
  • 10899 battles

View PostShadora, on Nov 02 2017 - 13:00, said:

Update:

3 wins, 10 losses, that's less than a 30% WR and if you add yesterday's 4 wins, 10 losses, you are looking at 7 wins, 20 losses.  This is exactly what the patent language has in store for everyone when you enter the loser pool of unwinnable games.  To recap, that is 7 wins in 27 games for a grand total of a 26% WR.  This is what some tinfoil wearing hatters will call random, but nothing is random about it.  It is consistently present once you enter the loser pool and all of your games are like this.

So many others have mentioned this like a switch is flicked and you can't win, and that is the case here.  The common denominator is your shots miss by miles or fail to pen, and they always hit you and pen.  The game is rigged by MM and also by RNG, because MM alone wasn't enough to keep the patent going due to the mass exodus of decent players.  This is how they do it now.  This is predetermined gaming at its finest and what WoT has to offer.

Two things.

1) To what end?  Why?  Why rig it?

2) Why play?  You've said before because occasionally you get a good game, but doesn't that just mean you're now in the winner's pool and the other team is in the loser's pool?  How is that fun?

Shadora #40 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 19:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21100 battles

Block Quote

HD maps, upgraded graphics, and an easier introduction for new players will revitalize the game.

HD maps will add nothing to the game.  To believe it will without any basis to determine any effect at all the game will have is silly.  What market is the HD for?  The floundering NA market?  The RU and South American market where computers would have a hard time running the new graphics?  Who exactly are the HD maps for?

I work in the accounting field and when a company spends millions of dollars on something, you can bet there were several tests to determine who the market is for and what revenue might come of it.  I highly doubt anything like this was done.  IMO, the new HD maps were due to WG thinking the other tank game would stay around and compete with them in this department, but now that the other game is all but dead, this new change will have zero effect on anything.

Besides the initial curiosity when these changes take place, the server populations will continue to decrease due to other issues that still remain unresolved.  There is no reason to believe anything other than this will happen.  As time goes on, because it will take months after the HD patch to make more maps, more people will leave the game.

I will remind you of your prediction later on and also tell you my prediction and you can tell me who is right 3 months after the HD patch.  The server pops will see no long term boost and continue to decline if new maps (or old ones returned), MM, and RNG are not addressed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users