Girls und Panzer Duck team Luchs skin?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Not_Connery #1 Posted Nov 03 2017 - 15:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4484 battles

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make a "Girls und Panzer" Duck team themed Luchs skin for me.

Basically, I would like their duck emblem on either side of the turret, the Japanese Kanji phrase somewhere appropriate on the hull (I was thinking that it'd look nice on the upper front plate of the Luchs), and the overall color to be closer to a drab/olive green.  If you can fit in a small Ooarai school emblem somewhere that it looks nice, all the better! :great:

I'm sorry if I gave too much detail for what I wanted (this is the first tank skin request that I've made), but I've heard that artists prefer that you let them know what you are hoping for so that they don't waste time on a design that you'll reject.  If I am wrong in that assumption, let me know.

If you want pictures on other Duck team based tank skins, just go to this link: http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/35697-kucai-gup-skin/page__pid__865361#entry865361

And scroll down to the Ooarai "spoiler" tab, open it up, and look for the Duck team based STA-1 and Chaffee skins there.

Thank you for your time!

Devildog8 #2 Posted Nov 03 2017 - 18:45

Major

• Players
  • 9332 battles
  • [XILES] XILES
Link to look at them has broken pics, cant see any of the skins

Not_Connery #3 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 04:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4484 battles

View PostDevildog8, on Nov 03 2017 - 18:45, said:

Link to look at them has broken pics, cant see any of the skins

Huh, they work for me...

Here, I'll just reupload the example pics in this thread

Disclaimer: These skins were created by kucai98 and Djoe_2015 from the SEA server.  I have no claim to these skins and I am only posting pictures of them here to serve as examples.

Duck team Chaffee (kucai98):

Spoiler

Duck team STA-1 (kucai98):

Spoiler

Duck team STA-1 (Djoe_2015):

Spoiler

Ok, those should be visible now.  Let me know if they don't work.

Not_Connery #4 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 18:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4484 battles

I don't want to seem like I'm nagging, but do the pics that I posted work?  Does anyone think that they can make this skin for me?  Again, not trying to nag, I just haven't heard anything in a while and I don't know if this thread has just died.

Please let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users