The Blacklist Effect

Black list Help Noobs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HazmattsMilitia #1 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 20:34

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8307 battles

So I what effect does the blacklist have on players? Here are a list of effects I suspect it might have

1).Blocks in game chat.

2).Blocks platoon invites from player in question

3).Blocks team battles/team training invites.

4).Blocks friend requests from target player

5).Keeps players from entering the same battle as you? (not so sure about that one)

Are these accurate assumptions? Did I miss any effects? The main reason I'm asking is I've had two or three really rude players (One player I even declared as my Arch-Nemesis) who kept bugging me so I finally decided to blacklist the last one and was wondering what effect the blacklist had. Thanks for your help!

Xeraux #2 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 18980 battles

5 is wrong. Other than that, you got it.

They also can't send you messages.

Gothraul #3 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 20:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 1526 battles
Some people use it differently not because they are thin skinned snowflakes but rather a means to tag certain players like botters ect without needing to use XVM. As for rude just deal with it as life is no better for a lot of people out there have to deal with it on the job.

HazmattsMilitia #4 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 20:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8307 battles

View PostGothraul, on Nov 04 2017 - 14:39, said:

Some people use it differently not because they are thin skinned snowflakes but rather a means to tag certain players like botters ect without needing to use XVM. As for rude just deal with it as life is no better for a lot of people out there have to deal with it on the job.

Please note, I do not use the Blacklist because I'm offended by there remarks and can't bare to hear from them, It's more a way to remember them so that if I see them in a battle I may release my full wrath upon them (As Paul Hewson once said) "...Like the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy. "

What to you mean by "tag certain players like botters ect without needing to use XVM"? I didn't know XVM had any sort of blacklist.

MM_BB #5 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1272 battles
  • [HIWAY] HIWAY

A heard a story of a player that set up a new account and blacklisted every arty scum pig that shot him 

5000 battles and his blacklist was full

txtaxman #6 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40843 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
Black List = Hit List 

You earn your way off in the next game you are seen in while on the same team. You might develop a few "difficulties" during your match.

CamiloCienfuegos #7 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 50132 battles

A pity that the blacklist has a capacity for only 1,000 players .

Candidates to blacklist:

Bots, or simil bots .

Lovers of fire friend.

Free insulting.

Chat spamers.

Weepers inside and outside the game.

Any more that is done with the merits.

Raum_The_Smurf #8 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:48

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20344 battles
  • [W-R] W-R

View PostHazmattsMilitia, on Nov 04 2017 - 14:54, said:

Please note, I do not use the Blacklist because I'm offended by there remarks and can't bare to hear from them, It's more a way to remember them so that if I see them in a battle I may release my full wrath upon them (As Paul Hewson once said) "...Like the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy. "

What to you mean by "tag certain players like botters ect without needing to use XVM"? I didn't know XVM had any sort of blacklist.

XVM doesnt have a blacklist he ment that with XVM u can see the persons general stats and determine if the account is played by a person or bot if u dont use XVM then alot of people like me just blacklist the account so that they know its a bot or not

Edited by Raum_The_Smurf, Nov 04 2017 - 21:49.

Also tagged with Black list, Help, Noobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users