So WG is there a SA server in the works?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

dpmgumby #1 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 22:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1015 battles

First let me remind you I am new to the NA so I have no idea if this is a dead issue or a live issue?

Is there plans for a SA server anytime soon?

I have been here for a week and a bit and I have noticed a lot of south american flags being waved.

I also have to say that these same tankers tend to be a handicap to the team.

Now I am sure there are some really good players from South America, but in general I have come to a scientific conclusion that Tanks are not a south american thing......

I mean do they have tanks in south america?

Ive never seen a picture of the Great Argentinean Tank Division? or the Brazilian Heavy Division?

So we can't really blame them for not understanding the basic idea of warfare.....

If there was a server though, then they could all play together and against each other .

Some say that I am being mean, but look at it from thier side of the argument.

They .... in general ..... have trouble understanding how the game is played so you see them mostly hiding in the back or afk or rushing off to the exact opposite area that any normal player would go.... and they dont chat.

That must be frustrating for them.

If they had there own server and played against other south americans only, they would probably come out from hiding and engage each other...... this could only make them better players.

So lets help out those in South America, lets help them become Great players!

Thank you for your support.

_PM #2 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 23:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15224 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
NA is a dead/dying server. No way they would split the population. We'll all be on EU before a SA server happens.

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 23:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 28284 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View Post_PM, on Nov 05 2017 - 17:12, said:

NA is a dead/dying server. No way they would split the population.  

Can you provide solid  facts with links to the data to back this up?

xSzikll #4 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 23:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7797 battles
  • [27-F] 27-F
And then you will see rerolls from NA in that server.

dpmgumby #5 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 23:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1015 battles

View PostxSzikll, on Nov 05 2017 - 23:34, said:

And then you will see rerolls from NA in that server.

I highly doubt that, 

Mudman24 #6 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:05

Major

• Players
  • 36183 battles
From the threads I’ve seen in my years on the forum, 2 types of players want a SA server-

People who blame others for their shortcomings and racists. There may be overlap as well.

Red_Ensign #7 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:07

Major

• Players
  • 6610 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
op your posts all read like something your userpic would say

Yuri_Doujinshi #8 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:09

Major

• Players
  • 22891 battles
A SA server would effectively split the current NA server in half. Our player count is low already, we don't need it to be lower.

GeorgePreddy #9 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

There is no need for an SA server.  I play from Brasil and my ping to NA Central server is 160-ish, therefore fine.

Why would WG choose to have the expense of an unnecessary SA server ???

Just to appease xenophobic NA residents ??? 

All of Mexico and Central America and part of northern South America would still be closer to NA Central anyway.

It's a stoopidz idea.

CanOfTomatoes #10 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 20376 battles

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Nov 05 2017 - 16:26, said:

Can you provide solid  facts with links to the data to back this up?

Yes he can but if you cant tell the population is half what it was a year ago then it wouldnt help.

CanOfTomatoes #11 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 20376 battles

View PostMudman24, on Nov 05 2017 - 17:05, said:

From the threads I’ve seen in my years on the forum, 2 types of players want a SA server-

People who blame others for their shortcomings and racists. There may be overlap as well.

Since SA is not a race thats difficult.

CanOfTomatoes #12 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 20376 battles

View Postdpmgumby, on Nov 05 2017 - 15:55, said:

First let me remind you I am new to the NA so I have no idea if this is a dead issue or a live issue?

Is there plans for a SA server anytime soon?

I have been here for a week and a bit and I have noticed a lot of south american flags being waved.

I also have to say that these same tankers tend to be a handicap to the team.

Now I am sure there are some really good players from South America, but in general I have come to a scientific conclusion that Tanks are not a south american thing......

I mean do they have tanks in south america?

Ive never seen a picture of the Great Argentinean Tank Division? or the Brazilian Heavy Division?

So we can't really blame them for not understanding the basic idea of warfare.....

If there was a server though, then they could all play together and against each other .

Some say that I am being mean, but look at it from thier side of the argument.

They .... in general ..... have trouble understanding how the game is played so you see them mostly hiding in the back or afk or rushing off to the exact opposite area that any normal player would go.... and they dont chat.

That must be frustrating for them.

If they had there own server and played against other south americans only, they would probably come out from hiding and engage each other...... this could only make them better players.

So lets help out those in South America, lets help them become Great players!

Thank you for your support.

Your post is a clever or not really clever an transparent attempt to cover your bigotry. The last line is not going to cover the actual message that you don't want to play with SA/Latin American players. If that is the issue EU is relatively free of SA/Latin American players give it a try. One less like you on here is a start.

GeorgePreddy #13 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:31

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostCanOfTomatoes, on Nov 05 2017 - 20:25, said:

Since SA is not a race thats difficult.

You're right, they're not racists, they are bigot xenophobes, and xenophobia is tantamount to racism.

Mudman24 #14 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:37

Major

• Players
  • 36183 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 05 2017 - 17:31, said:

You're right, they're not racists, they are bigot xenophobes, and xenophobia is tantamount to racism.

This. I’ve seen many threads that are now deleted with, “this is the American server so speak American”. We can call it whatever, but it boils down to ignorant people who think the are superior to the “different” people. 

CanOfTomatoes #15 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 20376 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 05 2017 - 17:31, said:

Intense dislike or irrational dislike for people of other countries does not in any manner qualify as racism. Racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior: Bigot is a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

These people don't target a specific country they typically target an entire region with no regard to anything else so they are simply bigots. But splitting hairs here they are people who have no place in the world or public forums like this game.

Mudman24 #16 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:51

Major

• Players
  • 36183 battles
http://www.tanks-enc...ilian-Tanks.php

dpmgumby #17 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 00:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1015 battles

View PostCanOfTomatoes, on Nov 06 2017 - 00:29, said:

Your post is a clever or not really clever an transparent attempt to cover your bigotry. The last line is not going to cover the actual message that you don't want to play with SA/Latin American players. If that is the issue EU is relatively free of SA/Latin American players give it a try. One less like you on here is a start.

Ah yeah, 

Came from EU 

As for being a bigot

Someone needs to learn the English language

Im sorry but if your gonna argue that most south american players are good, then you dont use xvm and see flags or your just being a troll.

I would put all my earnings on a bet that the large bulk of south american players are less than green, meaning red or orange or yellow......

But the great part about reality 

Is that no matter what you guys call me, racist, bigot.... doesnt make it true

May I suggest you grow up and be able to carry a conversation without resorting to calling people racist ect when you cant present a valid argument.

xSzikll #18 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 01:04

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7797 battles
  • [27-F] 27-F

View Postdpmgumby, on Nov 05 2017 - 18:55, said:

Ah yeah, 

Came from EU 

As for being a bigot

Someone needs to learn the English language

Im sorry but if your gonna argue that most south american players are good, then you dont use xvm and see flags or your just being a troll.

I would put all my earnings on a bet that the large bulk of south american players are less than green, meaning red or orange or yellow......

But the great part about reality 

Is that no matter what you guys call me, racist, bigot.... doesnt make it true

May I suggest you grow up and be able to carry a conversation without resorting to calling people racist ect when you cant present a valid argument.

Sadly you are a bit right, I use XVM mainly to see the flags, they are more reliable than the color or the WN8.

_Katyusha___ #19 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 01:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10753 battles

LOL

First off, this OP is a stinky reroll. One week playing and already stadpadding on a Luchs? Good try, kid.

Second, obviously it is about racism. Americas server players are equally competent (or incompetent) to play the game. Also, there is not technical limitations (for those who incorrectly assume that in South America internet connection is slow or their PC's are less powerful) and in any case, a good player can do great even on a potato with sightly lag.

Third. You have to be on a real tank to understand how an arcade tank games works? Are you joking? Do you even understand how is the real world? Are you 12? Did you try a plumber job before playing Super Mario???

Fourth. Again, do you understand how the real world works? This is Belarus game, made for the russian market, and put online for all The Americas population, not only for USA players, however anyone from around the world is welcome to play. Also, we have THREE LANGUAGES to communicate INGAME, as well as with Consumer Service. And you can come and talk in russian in game, or whatever you like (as long as you dont spam) Read the EULA

Fifth. Lets make a server for ignorant racist stadpadders and put them together.

dpmgumby #20 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 01:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1015 battles

View Post_Katyusha___, on Nov 06 2017 - 01:05, said:

LOL

First off, this OP is a stinky reroll. One week playing and already stadpadding on a Luchs? Good try, kid.

Second, obviously it is about racism. Americas server players are equally competent (or incompetent) to play the game. Also, there is not technical limitations (for those who incorrectly assume that in South America internet connection is slow or their PC's are less powerful) and in any case, a good player can do great even on a potato with sightly lag.

Third. You have to be on a real tank to understand how an arcade tank games works? Are you joking? Do you even understand how is the real world? Are you 12? Did you try a plumber job before playing Super Mario???

Fourth. Again, do you understand how the real world works? This is Belarus game, made for the russian market, and put online for all The Americas population, not only for USA players, however anyone from around the world is welcome to play. Also, we have THREE LANGUAGES to communicate INGAME, as well as with Consumer Service. And you can come and talk in russian in game, or whatever you like (as long as you dont spam) Read the EULA

Fifth. Lets make a server for ignorant racist stadpadders and put them together.

Its really sad that these days you can not have a conversation without everybody getting hurt and upset and start name calling

As for the reroll........ hello Ive posted my welcome post, Im from the EU, not denying it... eeesh

Now back to the task at hand.

You can say that someone sucks at football and still be friends with them, Eskimos dont make good surfers....... and that is not racist. I can tell you that your useless ping pong player and still share a pint with ya after the game. Not every comment in this world needs to be reduced to someone being a racist......

"White people are the pure blood and only white people should be allowed to live in north america" Now THATS racist

If you are gonna call me a racist, then go back and read the post.... I talk about how its probably not too much fun for them.... Have you guys even stopped to think about that?

So if you kids like Katyshui? and Mudman wanna just troll .......... be my guest

your just making yourself look like wankers fullstop

Because I didnt say anything racist, so go learn the language .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users