Jump to content


Autumn Classic Official Thread


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

The_GreatOne #21 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 01:57

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 27285 battles
  • 93
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-21-2015
On what days are what maps so what day is red shire so on and so forth i dont see that. Also as stated above what are the prizes for 17th to 32nd

Tanks__ #22 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 03:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28326 battles
  • 64
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-12-2011

View PostThe_GreatOne, on Nov 11 2017 - 16:57, said:

On what days are what maps so what day is red shire so on and so forth i dont see that. Also as stated above what are the prizes for 17th to 32nd

 

  • Monday November 13th - Group Stage Day 1 (6 pm PT)  - Fiery Salient
  • Wednesday November 15th - Group Stage Day 2 (6 pm PT) - Lakeville
  • Friday November 17th - Group Stage Day 3 (6 pm PT) - Himmelsdorf
  • Monday November 20th - Group Stage Day 4 (6 pm PT) - Mines
  • Tuesday November 21st (Tiebreaker Day if Needed) (5pm PT) - Ruinberg

 

  • Monday November 27th - Round of 32 (6pm PT) + Round of 16 (7:30 pm PT) - Siegfried Line
  • Wednesday November 29th - Quarter Finals (6pm PT) + Semi-Finals (7:30 pm PT) Finals (9:00 pm PT) - Redshire


The_GreatOne #23 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 17:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 27285 battles
  • 93
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-21-2015

View PostTanks__, on Nov 11 2017 - 21:16, said:

 

  • Monday November 13th - Group Stage Day 1 (6 pm PT)  - Fiery Salient
  • Wednesday November 15th - Group Stage Day 2 (6 pm PT) - Lakeville
  • Friday November 17th - Group Stage Day 3 (6 pm PT) - Himmelsdorf
  • Monday November 20th - Group Stage Day 4 (6 pm PT) - Mines
  • Tuesday November 21st (Tiebreaker Day if Needed) (5pm PT) - Ruinberg

 

  • Monday November 27th - Round of 32 (6pm PT) + Round of 16 (7:30 pm PT) - Siegfried Line
  • Wednesday November 29th - Quarter Finals (6pm PT) + Semi-Finals (7:30 pm PT) Finals (9:00 pm PT) - Redshire

 

thanks bud but one question where did they post this? its not on the tournament page



Tanks__ #24 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 18:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28326 battles
  • 64
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-12-2011

View PostThe_GreatOne, on Nov 12 2017 - 08:02, said:

 

thanks bud but one question where did they post this? its not on the tournament page

 

Its on the tournament page in the clickable sections of "Group Play Stages" and "Single Elimination Playoffs"

Cylon_Dave #25 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 20:24

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 24886 battles
  • 28
  • [5D4] 5D4
  • Member since:
    09-15-2014

Day 1 starts to night!

Everyone have fun



Sully83 #26 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 23:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26894 battles
  • 96
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
179 confirmed teams, least handful of no shows, looks like everyone will be almost getting gold :P

mpank #27 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 03:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14474 battles
  • 464
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012
Schedule and results are up at GosuTactics.com: http://gosutactics.c...classic-autumn/

CabbageMechanic #28 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 03:15

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 7288 battles
  • 195
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010

View PostThe_GreatOne, on Nov 06 2017 - 18:04, said:

Good job Cabbage you got so far ahead of yourself that you forgot the prizes for 17-32 XD

buff prizes than XD

 

View PostCylon_Dave, on Nov 09 2017 - 13:45, said:

 PLACE  REWARD
Prizing (divided by team)  
 1st 200k Gold
 2nd 150k Gold
 3rd 80k Gold
4th 70k Gold
5th-8th 50k Gold
9th-16th 20k Gold
33rd-64th 15k Gold
65th-128th 7.5k Gold

 

What about 17th-32nd?

 

Sorry guys - 17th-32nd is 15k and 33rd-64th is 10k 

 

 

 



Evilcleric #29 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 11:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9411 battles
  • 24
  • [RCMEC] RCMEC
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

ty for link mpank.

 

question: in that site show teams with more than 10 players...was this allowed for all cases?



l_Chewie_l #30 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 17:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11294 battles
  • 47
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    11-08-2016
We had a player register for the tournament but they used a second account they were unaware they still had (tough to explain but it happened).  As a result, he couldn't participate as that account had no Tier VII tanks.  Any suggestions on how we can get his registration switched to use his primary account?  

liamcraig1245 #31 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 17:54

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30684 battles
  • 348
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011

View Postl_Chewie_l, on Nov 14 2017 - 17:04, said:

We had a player register for the tournament but they used a second account they were unaware they still had (tough to explain but it happened).  As a result, he couldn't participate as that account had no Tier VII tanks.  Any suggestions on how we can get his registration switched to use his primary account?  

Probably not much cabbage can do, I’d suggest grinding out a 7 quickly with some personal reserves. The IS and T-29 are pretty easy grinds and can be done in two days probably. But that sucks man, just got to be more careful next time. 



l_Chewie_l #32 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 18:42

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11294 battles
  • 47
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    11-08-2016

View Postliamcraig1245, on Nov 14 2017 - 11:54, said:

Probably not much cabbage can do, I’d suggest grinding out a 7 quickly with some personal reserves. The IS and T-29 are pretty easy grinds and can be done in two days probably. But that sucks man, just got to be more careful next time. 

 

Thanks for the feedback - not sure he's gonna grind a 7 using an account that hasn't played a single game.  We were fortunate to have a full squad (beat two opponents only fielding 5 tanks) so playing with 9 the rest of the way is by no means a struggle.  Chalk it up as a learning experience.  

liamcraig1245 #33 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 18:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30684 battles
  • 348
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011

View Postl_Chewie_l, on Nov 14 2017 - 18:42, said:

 

Thanks for the feedback - not sure he's gonna grind a 7 using an account that hasn't played a single game.  We were fortunate to have a full squad (beat two opponents only fielding 5 tanks) so playing with 9 the rest of the way is by no means a struggle.  Chalk it up as a learning experience.  

 

 I’d pm him it’s at least worth a try. He has been pretty reasonable with us in the past so who knows what might happen.



l_Chewie_l #34 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 19:29

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11294 battles
  • 47
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    11-08-2016

View Postliamcraig1245, on Nov 14 2017 - 12:44, said:

 

 I’d pm him it’s at least worth a try. He has been pretty reasonable with us in the past so who knows what might happen.

 

Yep good advice, I PM'd him last night after day 1 of the tourney concluded.  I didn't expect him to reply last night but I figured I'd post in here just in case he has hundreds of unread PMs to go through or if somebody else had been through something similar and knew of a different solution.  

l_Chewie_l #35 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 09:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11294 battles
  • 47
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    11-08-2016
All sorted - thanks to CabbageMechanic

bilzbobaggins #36 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 22:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33923 battles
  • 370
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
Odd, the tournament page is reading that the tourny is finished and not in progress.  Sure its a bug.

The_GreatOne #37 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 23:07

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 27285 battles
  • 93
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-21-2015
um where is the tournament for today?

bilzbobaggins #38 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 23:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33923 battles
  • 370
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostThe_GreatOne, on Nov 15 2017 - 17:07, said:

um where is the tournament for today?

 

Lakeville is the map today.



Canadian_Mano #39 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 23:38

    First lieutenant

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 29077 battles
  • 947
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012

View Postbilzbobaggins, on Nov 15 2017 - 18:18, said:

 

Lakeville is the map today.

 

Tourny page has seasonal marked as completed, is the problem.

Scrublet #40 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 00:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28131 battles
  • 1,457
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    02-18-2013

Really love the communication this time, way better than last time. 

 

Last time everyone was getting banned, this time nobody is replied to.

 

10/10






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users