campaign spg 15 war gods bug

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

dpercy #1 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 02:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

i have started a ticket about this and had several different people respond to it and telling me im WRONG!

the game im taking about is http://wotreplays.eu...e/3924496#stats

you can see that i have done 3947 stun assist and top xp with 524 (on my team)

i am told that the 3947 is damage i did to stunned tanks!! but when u read the text description it say " damage to enemy vehicles stunned by you"!

below is a few answers i got off customer service

"The 3947 Damage is your damage to the vehicles upon stunning them,** they are not the damage your allies dealt to the enemy vehicles**."

" The main reason why you weren't able to complete the mission is because your allies wasn't able to deal at least 3,500 HP total damage to the enemies which you were able to stun."

"As per replay you have made 524 experience, However, In the enemy team leading player made 647 experience gained and a possible reason why you are unable to complete this mission based on the primary condition."

"in order to finish the primary missions you must have finished all conditions for that. This includes the damage that your teammates done to enemies you have stunned. This doesn't reflect in the Damage to enemy vehicles stunned by you for the reason that it is the damage you inflicted and not your teammates."

a different person replied each time and closed the ticket every time

anyway to complete the mission u need to

1) be top xp on YOUR team  - this changed in the last updated to make it easier

2) do 3500 stun assists

secondary

1) 4000 damage

2) win the game

i completed the primary goal and failed the secondary ( i lost)

1) i was top xp on my team 502 next was 405

2) 3947 stun assists

all i want to do is complete this mission but.....HOW lol

can someone explain to me how to do this mission please

thank you

dpercy

ps does wot na have a phone number i have asked several time in the ticket but they never give me one

GaussDeath #2 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 02:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51252 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW
It is my belief that many in the wargaming support staff do not actually play the game. They give nonsensical answers that are clearly wrong. 

I was recently told by WG support that Marks of Excellence do not show up until you have 100 battles in a tank. Something completely wrong since I have many tanks with 1 or 2 MoEs and yet fewer than 100 battles. 

dpercy #3 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles
i feel the same way, i have played a lot of world of tanks and know a little about the game and the answered i am getting are making me so angry and then they close the ticket

Lt_Lyko #4 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:07

Private

• Players
  • 22578 battles

dpercy

You're 100% correct, you have successfully completed Primary Objective for this mission.

As it states in the game, Primary objective for SPG-15 (Obj. 260) is:

1) Be a Top Player on Your Team by experience earned (Completed with 524xp)

2) Enable allies to cause 3500 damage to enemy tanks by stunning or immobilizing them. (Completed with 3947HP)

Mission wasn't probably updated to new parameters on the servers after the update. Wargaming <--- What did you expect

It's just funny to read their official responses, They should give you that mission, you completed it.

Not your fault people they hire are incompetent.

Griffon327327 #5 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70828 battles

wargaming does not count stun damage to tanks and you only get 5 exp per tank you stun that is why on your report at end of battle it only shows how many times stunned not damage

arty missions are nearly impossible now because damage is 1 3rd as before and now people can repair tracks every 90 seconds or 45 seconds if they carry a large repair kit as well so getting exp from tracked tanks is very rare

now also even further arty bug .. if you pay attention when you shoot an enemy and you have the commander skill that shows you damaged modules and you can clearly see you tracked an enemy because skill shows it as well as you can see that the track is still physically laying on ground and a frindly shoots the enemy tank only 1 time in ten will wargaming give you credit for a tracked enemy tank if you are playing arty

filing a ticket with replay is pointless as they will run around in circles and accuse you of using mods and close the ticket

they broke the arty 3 tank reward events ago when they had the mission to track enemy and damage them for 25k damage and 5 times you can do this they crippled arty so that people will play for 12 hours daily trying to complete missions they do this all the time making missions that are easy impossible because they set the rng and MM to make it impossible

dpercy #6 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

lol i know i should get it but they close the ticket so fast it gives me a whiplash

below is the conversation i have had so far ( im black txt, WOTNA customer service is red text)

read if u want a laugh or  headache lol

Spoiler

Griffon327327 #7 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70828 battles

also every mission is written in Russian and translated not by an official licensed translator to English but whoever says they know English be it a physics major or the janitor interpreted from unclogging the company's toilet to sit in and translate missions

best way to get mission parameters is to google mission for wargaming in Russian then use google translator to get it in English

I kid you not 4 years ago spent a year trying to do a mission and was impossible said to kill 2 heavy tanks but actually on russian server it said 2 arty ... within 1 hour of finding out they messed up translation finished mission

was told at least 7 missions back then were mis translated and i won then by accident over 70k battles

Lt_Lyko #8 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:27

Private

• Players
  • 22578 battles

View Postdpercy, on Nov 07 2017 - 02:21, said:

lol i know i should get it but they close the ticket so fast it gives me a whiplash

below is the conversation i have had so far ( im black txt, WOTNA customer service is red text)

read if u want a laugh or  headache lol

Spoiler

I'm cryin Laughing. This is just too funny.

You might be right, people responding to your tickets are clueless.

FAIL Wargaming FAIL

Griffon327327 #9 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70828 battles

Dpercy ?? laughing so hard go ahead and re read your post

you posted objectives for mission and your post not wargamings clearly says top exp of both teams

you had most exp of your team but not enemy so you failed the mission

read your post it was you put up the info no one else ..also if you copied info from game and this was more then 24 hours since you got reply from ticket most likley they edited mission parameters during daily update

but either way you did not meet the mission objective

Griffon327327 #10 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70828 battles

stun damage amount is no longer counted in game for nothing .. you get no exp for it other then about 5 exp per instance and only 2 out of 10 times you track an enemy with arty and your teams shoot them will wargaming count when playing arty as well

this will continue until wargaming changes the way arty is handled so grinding an arty to tier 10 with reduced damage and exp etc is going to take forever or massive use of free exp or premium or resources or combination of all 3

Lt_Lyko #11 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:36

Private

• Players
  • 22578 battles

View PostGriffon327327, on Nov 07 2017 - 02:31, said:

Dpercy ?? laughing so hard go ahead and re read your post

you posted objectives for mission and your post not wargamings clearly says top exp of both teams

you had most exp of your team but not enemy so you failed the mission

read your post it was you put up the info no one else ..also if you copied info from game and this was more then 24 hours since you got reply from ticket most likley they edited mission parameters during daily update

but either way you did not meet the mission objective

??? when was the last time you Logged into the game, instead of lurking on the forums.

Took this screenshot 10 seconds ago.

What does it say????

dpercy #12 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 03:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

lol lyko, nice one

was trying to post the same thing

ty for the back up

GaussDeath #13 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 05:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51252 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

Perhaps you should message Saffr0n

Clearly WG support staff need to be educated.

dpercy #14 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 11:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

Wargaming has no phone number for customer support?

just got another reply for WOTNA customer service

"

Hi dpercy,

Thank you for getting back to us.

As much as we would want to provide you a phone number, as of now we do not have any customer sevice lines aside from the ticketing system.

We would like to apologize if this may have caused you any frustrations or inconvenience.

However we will compile this as a suggestion and forward it to our Developers for your insights to be heard.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

If you have any other concerns, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Best regards,

James Lawson

Wargaming America Support"

i need a way to talk to someone that nows a liitle about the game and can explain it to me, all im getting is lies

Edited by dpercy, Nov 07 2017 - 11:31.

dpercy #15 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 12:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

lol i have had enough and i contact a solicitor (who also plays WOT) he told me to get some contact informayion so he can talk to WOT and this is WOT replay

Hi dpercy,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Unfortunately the only way to contact Wargaming is through the ticketing system.

However, we will compile this as a suggestion to have contact support through phone.

We do appreciate you sending a feedback for us to forward to our Development Team for review.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

If you have any other concerns, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Best regards,

James Lawson

Wargaming America Support

GaussDeath #16 Posted Nov 07 2017 - 16:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51252 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

I will bet that the reason they don't have contact information is that they are outsourcing their first tier support to people in india who don't play.

They can use american sounding names online but if we hear them talk we would automatically know. 

dpercy #17 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 00:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 26299 battles

lol that would explain alot!

my ticket has a new reply LOL

"Thank you for your timely response!

At this time we are putting the ticket on hold to be reviewed by our World of Tanks sepicalist."

what the hell is a "sepicalist"

Edited by dpercy, Nov 10 2017 - 16:48.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users