Tanksgiving Marathon Bug on Reset time WRONG

tanksgiving marathon mission

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xX_GRIDLOK_Xx #1 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 13:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13313 battles
The time for the reset of the tanksgiving marathon says the new ones come up at 7:20 a.m. ET (live in New England) well they have been being reset at 6:20a.m. instead of the time said on the WOT page at 7:20a.m. ET. Well I work at weird time so I play at night and until the early morning so I finish pretty much all of the missions except a few but it has been because W.G has been reseting at the wrong time. I sent in a ticket to game support  and they said that they are they wrong people to send a ticket to. Now I have came rite next to where I have a couple games and I would of finished the mission on 2 of them one on the 7th and one on the 8th day now I feel like I have been screwed by this problem. I have put in a lot of time into the missions and it seems like I am gonna be screwed by this problem. So if there Is anybody doing these missions at the later time then they can see what I am talking about. Hope WG fixes this 

heavymetal1967 #2 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 13:08

Major

• Players
  • 60091 battles

Not so much a bug as much as failed communications on WGNA's part.  But still the problem lies squarely with WGNA.  Because per OP the listed time is indeed incorrectly listed. 

They coincide with server reset.  The problem is the recent time change back to standard from daylight savings for most of the U.S. population.

Because the server reset times are announced in daylight savings time for the Eastern US.  Problem is it (server maintenance times) doesn't adjust back to standard time and still uses the daylight savings time format.

Third post in for support article/link.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/560478-daylight-savings-time-and-server-reset/

But agree with OP they need to make it clear in the announcements for events, etc..

Viper_Dragon #3 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 13:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30034 battles
  • [HWDA] HWDA

Incompetent management ? or indifferent U pick !!!

If was doing the NAZI ... I would be pissed if missed by 1k :)

Edited by Viper_Dragon, Nov 09 2017 - 13:31.

Master_Beater #4 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 12:43

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 37195 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS
ERROR!!! VIOLATION OF THE RULES! Is to reset 7:20 EST. Ticket submitted

https://worldoftanks...-2017-marathon/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users