• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 15:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 16411 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Howdy Tankers,

I am always surprised about how much hate I see written about Wargaming's Customer Service department here in the Forums.  I am a problem child (War-CHILD).  I have a variety of issues that come up almost routinely with WoT.  However, I document my issues with screenshots and sometimes video.  My most recent issue was unique, but I submitted photos and video that showed the error I was getting.  Customer Service eventually figured out a way to do right by me even though the original situation could not be cured with the tools that they are given.  This is just one of MANY such issues that have been resolved appropriately on my behalf - and I don't always get what I want, but I cannot argue with their decision making at the end of the day.

+1 for Wargaming's Customer Service Department (and the 3 different people that handled my most recent issue) :great:

I hope y'all have a great day with some Happy Tanking!

WarChild

PS - I know there is going to be a lot of negative responses to this thread which I am fine with, but please try to keep your comments constructive.

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 15:55

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

OP... you have the right attitude... not everyone does, though.

Plus 1 for you.

KingtigerIVIV #3 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23116 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
Most of my CS tickets have been solved without issues.  They get the job done usually and that's all I expect.

CapnNoahJoJo03 #4 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 14397 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
If I was drinking something I would have spat It out. A compliment to WG??? What the hell is wrong with you??? A compliment??? Don’t you know that Serb is Lucifer reincarnate??? Burn him at the stake I say!!!

__WarChild__ #5 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 16411 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View PostCapnNoahJoJo03, on Nov 09 2017 - 09:02, said:

If I was drinking something I would have spat It out. A compliment to WG??? What the hell is wrong with you??? A compliment??? Don’t you know that Serb is Lucifer reincarnate??? Burn him at the stake I say!!!

I have this attitude towards the Wargaming home office programmers (or whomever is responsible) that messed up Blitz starting with update 3.8.  I hope those individual(s) suffer all kinds of bad fortune.  But, other than those select few, I've had good experiences with Customer Service and GREAT experiences with Wargaming's North American staff.  

CapnNoahJoJo03 #6 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:11

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 14397 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
Yes WarChild what I was saying was that people don’t give WG nearly enough credit. Give us big maps they say. There too big they say. More fun modes they say. It’s too fun they say. I could go on but I won’t.

_Schneller_Heinz_ #7 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:15

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2057 battles
  • [DV] DV

View PostWinningWithWarchild, on Nov 09 2017 - 15:51, said:

Howdy Tankers,

I am always surprised about how much hate I see written about Wargaming's Customer Service department here in the Forums.  I am a problem child (War-CHILD).  I have a variety of issues that come up almost routinely with WoT.  However, I document my issues with screenshots and sometimes video.  My most recent issue was unique, but I submitted photos and video that showed the error I was getting.  Customer Service eventually figured out a way to do right by me even though the original situation could not be cured with the tools that they are given.  This is just one of MANY such issues that have been resolved appropriately on my behalf - and I don't always get what I want, but I cannot argue with their decision making at the end of the day.

+1 for Wargaming's Customer Service Department (and the 3 different people that handled my most recent issue) :great:

I hope y'all have a great day with some Happy Tanking!

WarChild

PS - I know there is going to be a lot of negative responses to this thread which I am fine with, but please try to keep your comments constructive.

Striker_70 #8 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 16:15

Major

• Players
  • 19469 battles

It's nice to know they actually do something at random times.  I don't recall having any issue resolved by WG support, ever. 

They typically just act like everything is all your fault, even when it isn't, so they don't have to do anything to fix it. 

dnaman #9 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 17:23

Captain

• Players
  • 28676 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_
I’ve had a mixed bag with them.  Mostly it’s been okay but sometimes they refuse to read what you write and close the ticket with some answer that has nothing to do with the question and at hand.  That’s when I start losing it with them...  overall it’s been more good than bad.

__WarChild__ #10 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 18:54

Major

• -Players-
  • 16411 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View PostStriker_70, on Nov 09 2017 - 09:15, said:

It's nice to know they actually do something at random times.  I don't recall having any issue resolved by WG support, ever. 

They typically just act like everything is all your fault, even when it isn't, so they don't have to do anything to fix it. 

Well, very few people can out argue me. It's a gift really ;)  They try to deny me at first sometimes when it's not clear what happened. In this most recent incident, the first responder said that I didn't act in time to take advantage of the "deal."  BUT, I had photos AND video.  The video showed me acting in-time, and that it wasn't working.  Without proof, I'd probably been SOL.  I use the "A Few Good Men" approach -  "it's not what you know, it's what you can PROVE."  I know to video these things when its not working right - then I let the video do my talking for me.

But people lie, cheat and steal all the time - so they have to sort through that stuff and you can't blame them for being skeptical. I'm skeptical.  But then again, I get the proof  :B

Also tagged with Customer Service

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users