boot camp lock-up lock up lockup freeze

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wyldcardz #1 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 02:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1167 battles
  • [0321] 0321

When i try to run Boot Camp i get to the screen that has the "BATTLE" button & i push it & im ok till i touch the mouse, then my whole pc locks up & i have to do the "ctrl-alt-delete" thing. I was able to run it once on a new account i made to test some things, but that was only after it locked me up 3 times. I searched for any posts like this but didnt find any. Is this a common problem or is there a fix...or is it just me?  

*An for all of you that are gonna post & ask "Why are you going through the tutorial now? You account isnt new?"  Well because on http://www.Tankrewards.com it says under the Tank Academy heading that we get an M22 Locust for completing Boot Camp...

The_Boz #2 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 02:59

Captain

• Players
  • 9702 battles
Mine says that I've already completed Boot Camp but I didn't get a Locust...

rich73 #3 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 03:04

Major

• Players
  • 51962 battles
You are new.And problems like this are common here.Welcome.A proper initiation as I see it.Its the WG way.

Wyldcardz #4 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1167 battles
  • [0321] 0321

View Postrich73, on Nov 10 2017 - 02:04, said:

You are new.And problems like this are common here.Welcome.A proper initiation as I see it.Its the WG way.

Thanks for the "Welcome" by the way i appreciate it...albeit a little late, ive been here almost 4 years now, but its the sentiment that counts... An yes unfortunately WG does have alot of problems BUT, the game is free to play, the only way they get $ is if we want more than the standard. They do a pretty good job overall. ..

Anyhow, ya The_Boz mine finally unfroze & i completed it & i didnt get a free Locust either. Im surmising the offer probably is only toward "brand-new" accounts. But i will say this new Boot Camp tutorial is far more explanatory & helpful than the old one...Thx for your responses...

Edited by Wyldcardz, Nov 10 2017 - 12:15.

R0GU3_ #5 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 20:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 5526 battles

how ya get it to unfreeze ? mine been froze for a month. support just give a random reply (not related to my content) and closed ticket. have made a new ticket still waiting for a reply.

I have wanted to play game for almost a month but still unable. upon log in goes straight to stupid video says battle click battle it freezes up.

I have watched it for hours nothing ever happens and its same everytime I log in.

esc etc...will not work after video starts ...please help since customer service is worthless

Edited by R0GU3_, Dec 20 2017 - 20:47.

Rommel_Steelskin #6 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 05:35

Private

• Players
  • 89119 battles

Launch the game client.

On the right side of the play button is a little tab. Click on it and you should get a pop up menu.

Click on "Launch the game in safe mode".

The game should take you to boot camp and when you click the battle button it should work.

Then you should be able to get back to the game from there by hitting the escape key and clicking on leave boot camp.

I had the same problem and it worked for me.

GOOD HUNTING! :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users