BOOT CAMP KEEPS LOCKING UP MY PC...

boot camp lock-up lock up lockup freeze

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wyldcardz #1 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 02:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1126 battles

When i try to run Boot Camp i get to the screen that has the "BATTLE" button & i push it & im ok till i touch the mouse, then my whole pc locks up & i have to do the "ctrl-alt-delete" thing. I was able to run it once on a new account i made to test some things, but that was only after it locked me up 3 times. I searched for any posts like this but didnt find any. Is this a common problem or is there a fix...or is it just me?  

*An for all of you that are gonna post & ask "Why are you going through the tutorial now? You account isnt new?"  Well because on http://www.Tankrewards.com it says under the Tank Academy heading that we get an M22 Locust for completing Boot Camp...

The_Boz #2 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 02:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9689 battles
Mine says that I've already completed Boot Camp but I didn't get a Locust...

rich73 #3 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 03:04

Major

• Players
  • 44219 battles
You are new.And problems like this are common here.Welcome.A proper initiation as I see it.Its the WG way.

Wyldcardz #4 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1126 battles

View Postrich73, on Nov 10 2017 - 02:04, said:

You are new.And problems like this are common here.Welcome.A proper initiation as I see it.Its the WG way.

Thanks for the "Welcome" by the way i appreciate it...albeit a little late, ive been here almost 4 years now, but its the sentiment that counts... An yes unfortunately WG does have alot of problems BUT, the game is free to play, the only way they get $ is if we want more than the standard. They do a pretty good job overall. ..

Anyhow, ya The_Boz mine finally unfroze & i completed it & i didnt get a free Locust either. Im surmising the offer probably is only toward "brand-new" accounts. But i will say this new Boot Camp tutorial is far more explanatory & helpful than the old one...Thx for your responses...

Edited by Wyldcardz, Nov 10 2017 - 12:15.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users