November 8 error in tank rewards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Griffon327327 #1 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70933 battles

currently it is 1 hour on friday morning before restart and happened to go through the mission list on various tanks to see if anything slipped through the cracks and noticed after playing at least 5 hours today

the daily tank rewards mission counter gave no credit for any battle that the mission parameters were met ?

even the last battle i did prior to this met the conditions and that was to be top 10 player on your team in exp earned regardless of win or loss

and tank rewards did not count this yet it comes up as a daily mission for the tank ?

could file a ticket but lets face it wargaming will deny any issue reported and blame the sun the moon and the stars and advise me to redownload game and format hard drive and reload windows and drivers etc,, to correct a problem on their end .. scroll through todays battles before the restart is done chances are you also did not get credit for missions on tank rewards for thanksgiving event

luckily this did not affect todays free tier 8 missions

Griffon327327 #2 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70933 battles

ok ..figured out what is wrong ?

it is currently 6:13 am my time and daily restart for me is in 47 minutes

the T34 B and IS6 B and german tier 8 missions reset at 7:00 am as is every other mission but apparently the thanksgiving tank rewards missions reset at 6:00 am every morning without a reset ??

was not aware those missions reset an hour earlier ?? well i got credit for the days missions and it was reset .. but in future when playing the last couple hours before reset trying to finish missions will have to read the fine print on each to make sure its actually 7 am and not 6 am ? apparently tank rewards is aware of daylights saving time and as usual wargaming catches up around june with daylight savings from following year ?

Griffon327327 #3 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70933 battles

ok yet again its 6:36 am and apparently the new time for all restarts is 6:00 am now instead of 7:00 am

and as per a usualy daily restart the X2 missions for tanks does not kick in until after 30 minutes past restart time regardless if server reboots or is a non reboot restart

either way cant figure out why the daily tank rewards was only thing to reset at 6:00 am sharp and everything else at 6:30 ? must be a glitch in just that mission ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users