Transfer Account Account Transfer Wave

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KamalSubhani #1 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 12:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 26887 battles
  • [-PAK-] -PAK-

Hello Everyone I have a Question that When 2nd wave of Transfer Event coming ???
The First Transfer Wave was Ghost Wave.

Hardly 10% People Know about that And When they had to Announce Update about Premium MONEY MONEY Tanks, they Announce it 3 Months before....
I m from East Asia and Waiting for 6 Years to Transfer My Account to Suitable Server in My Region... I m facing 300 to 400 Ping on NA server Which is Unplayable for me...

I sent Email to Support and they said I m Eligible for Transfer and they Will Sent me Confirmation Email before Account Transfer Event Next Wave...I m Still Waiting for their Email,I m Still Waiting for their 2nd Wave.

Can Someone tell Me Where is it  ???

Dark_RerollForHire #2 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 13:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 293 battles
It's already happened. Iirc, the first set's deadline was before the end of November, and the second set's registration ended on the 3rd of November. 

KamalSubhani #3 Posted Nov 10 2017 - 13:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 26887 battles
  • [-PAK-] -PAK-

View PostDark_RerollForHire, on Nov 10 2017 - 17:01, said:

It's already happened. Iirc, the first set's deadline was before the end of November, and the second set's registration ended on the 3rd of November. 

What the Fucq YOu r saying .... they said they will email me, since that day, i check my email everyday for WG ,,, they had to transfer me ..... i will sent ticket ,,, They had to do this ... this is not sense One waiting since 6 years and Still u didn't sent email Even after Commitment... This is ridiculous Actually

KamalSubhani #4 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 11:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 26887 battles
  • [-PAK-] -PAK-
Where is administration not replying .... I Need transfer Immediately ..... Where r u ,, Reply me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users