Wonka Hacked Cyber bully clan haters #1clan Kanto might gold in war games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

BeanHoleBandit #121 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 22:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostRake, on Nov 11 2017 - 22:57, said:

Again, where did I EVER say you were the commander of Wonka.  I quoted YOUR POST.  But my bad.  Now that I think of it you're clearly just being a troll.

Am I a troll.. Probably one of the best.. I take credit for trolling. I also know when trolling is no longer trolling.. Like disbanding a clan is not trolling.. That is personal gain.. 

BeanHoleBandit #122 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 22:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostRake, on Nov 11 2017 - 22:58, said:

Where did I do that?

YOu said it was me that gave up my info the reason that it happen.

I'm assuming you meant Phonzo but you keep putting me in.. I think your trying to catch me up on something and you can go back and edit stuff so.. I'm not going back to look for it.

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Nov 11 2017 - 23:00.

Rake #123 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:00

Major

• Players
  • 49077 battles

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Nov 11 2017 - 16:59, said:

YOu said it was me that gave up my info the reason that it happen.

Give me the exact quote, then, because I GUARANTEE that I did not say that.

HI_FIVE #124 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:01

Major

• Players
  • 42578 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Nov 11 2017 - 17:54, said:

And the Clan commader holy crap.. Dude look at my stats I wasn't in Wonka you omg.. lol lul lul lul I told u if you kept talking I was going to bust you in the mouth.. 

Well maybe not you.. But the last guy was smart enough not to keep coming at me.

Come on genius i'm about half wated.. I'm sure i can curse you enough to get banned lol.

Bro seriously. Do you ever shut up? You have been posting non stop in 2 different threads all day. Most of the stuff you post makes no sense what so ever. Give it a break will ya.

Mr_Jones307 #125 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 21840 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO

View PostHellsfog, on Nov 11 2017 - 15:24, said:

Members of your clan are responsible and you are here trying to blame the victim? Thank you for confirming that KANTO tags are for classless [edited]heels. 

Not trying to pick fights iam just stating the facts. He DID give out his account info so others could accuses the account, and one of the biggest rules of the internet is say it with me kids DONT GIVE OUT SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO STRANGERS. Hell and even after that wargaming even trys to get u to change ur password every month, and auto logs u out. Me personally I used to be in wonka and the only reason i left was to play with my friends that just so happen to be in kanto ill even give u my clan history. I have nothing against wonka and hell iam still cool with some of the guys. Did I laugh a bit at this ill admit yes i did but i still feel bad for phenzo and wonka and wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. At the end of the day where all here to have fun and I would never take that way from someone. Now u and everyone on this forum can continue to sit here and play the blame game or u can work on getting ur clan back on track. As much damage as that troll did ur only hurting ur self just continuing to sit here and get angry. The more u spend here doing this all that troll is doing is happily reading this and laughing his [edited]off. Iam not saying phenzo deserved it, but he left him self open to the attack. Maybe if wonka is rebuilt he can learn from this so something like this never happens again.

BeanHoleBandit #126 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostHI_FIVE, on Nov 11 2017 - 23:01, said:

Bro seriously. Do you ever shut up? You have been posting non stop in 2 different threads all day. Most of the stuff you post makes no sense what so ever. Give it a break will ya.

I've completed my missions.. for today. I give money to support WG.. I think i'm allowed to use the thread.. If you read it and your mad at me.. Is that my problem?

BeanHoleBandit #127 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostMr_Jones307, on Nov 11 2017 - 23:01, said:

Not trying to pick fights iam just stating the facts. He DID give out his account info so others could accuses the account, and one of the biggest rules of the internet is say it with me kids DONT GIVE OUT SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO STRANGERS. Hell and even after that wargaming even trys to get u to change ur password every month, and auto logs u out. Me personally I used to be in wonka and the only reason i left was to play with my friends that just so happen to be in kanto ill even give u my clan history. I have nothing against wonka and hell iam still cool with some of the guys. Did I laugh a bit at this ill admit yes i did but i still feel bad for phenzo and wonka and wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. At the end of the day where all here to have fun and I would never take that way from someone. Now u and everyone on this forum can continue to sit here and play the blame game or u can work on getting ur clan back on track. As much damage as that troll did ur only hurting ur self just continuing to sit here and get angry. The more u spend here doing this all that troll is doing is happily reading this and laughing his [edited]off. Iam not saying phenzo deserved it, but he left him self open to the attack. Maybe if wonka is rebuilt he can learn from this so something like this never happens again.

Half the ppl here isn't even in that clan... 

Like this is old news.. Those ppl did move on ... Your the only one still concerned.. lmbo

BeanHoleBandit #128 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:05

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
I'm just a old drunk guy rambling at this point keeping you busy.. You keep feeding me.. Wonka who cares right.. A crap clan did something to make themselves look better.. Who cares.. 

BeanHoleBandit #129 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
LMBO did you guys really listen to me this whole time.. Did you not see me fading away lul

BeanHoleBandit #130 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
Most the smart ppl shut up along time ago..  You guys keep on and on how its not your fault... 

BeanHoleBandit #131 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
I did this cause I don't want to play the game I did all of my missions.. I hade them done when I came into the forum and found this happened..  I was bored.. I hate to know Kato was soo concered about their booty that they sat through and read all of this lmbo

Redwave11 #132 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:10

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16781 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

View PostHI_FIVE, on Nov 12 2017 - 08:01, said:

Yea Beanhole you need to calm down a little. You know you can put more than 1 sentence in a post right?

There is really nothing to discuss here, all we can say is that there was illicit access to an account either through hacking or through poor personal security and this access cause a significant amount of damage to both the individual and thier clan community. The method is almost entirely irrelevant and i think we can all condem the actions of the perpetrator as something we wish wouldn't happen in the 'WoT community'.

BeanHoleBandit #133 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostRedwave11, on Nov 11 2017 - 23:10, said:

Yea Beanhole you need to calm down a little. You know you can put more than 1 sentence in a post right?

There is really nothing to discuss here, all we can say is that there was illicit access to an account either through hacking or through poor personal security and this access cause a significant amount of damage to both the individual and thier clan community. The method is almost entirely irrelevant and i think we can all condem the actions of the perpetrator as something we wish wouldn't happen in the 'WoT community'.

Well said..   I did it because I have more fun in the forums than I do in teh game anymore.. 

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Nov 11 2017 - 23:15.

Phanzo_o7 #134 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:23

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30610 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

bsHzUXM.png

There goes GOONZ

Hellsfog #135 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:28

Major

• Players
  • 31167 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

View PostMr_Jones307, on Nov 11 2017 - 17:01, said:

Go look at the earlier posts of your clan mates crowing about what happened.  Your clan mates did it.  They boasted about it.  You're defending them.  Another classless [edited]heel in a clan full of classless [edited]heels.  If you don't want to be called a classless [edited]heel don't associate with them but if you are going to stay in Kanto, get used to be seen as what you are. 

Mudman24 #136 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:32

Major

• Players
  • 36166 battles

View PostJA_Pinkerton, on Nov 11 2017 - 15:34, said:

Blame the victim.

Sorry, if you are an officer in a clan, you should change your name password often, have 2 step verification, and not share your password. Do that and this would never happen. It’s really not a victim if they are sharing passwords with people they don’t know irl. 

Mr_Jones307 #137 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 21840 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO

View PostPhanzo_o7, on Nov 11 2017 - 17:23, said:

bsHzUXM.png

There goes GOONZ

This is getting out of hand now wth!

JayStark02 #138 Posted Nov 11 2017 - 23:34

• 4908 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A