Stug missions - W*T*F?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cheesehead1964 #1 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 16:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4245 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

I recently completed the medium and tank destroyer missions for the Stug and got the cool female crew members with free skill...

I rarely play lights but I thought I'd complete a few light missions. Played two good games in my Luchs and Type 64 that should have completed the next two missions but didn't.

So I checked in the new revamped mission section.

You now have to activate these missions one by one? They don't trigger and complete automatically? What the freak? Seriously?

dunniteowl #2 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 16:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 18506 battles

Didn't know that.  I think mine have been activated since I got my first set of tier IVs.  I'm left with MT, LT, HT & TD 15.  You know it's a "No Love" period when you're stuck on the last missions for a tank in four of five categories.  For more than a year.

I have completed SPG 15 w.honors and have my female crew member for that.  Just taking a much longer time to get the last missions done than all the other previous missions combined!

Some day, maybe that Stug IV will be mine...

BTW, I checked and all my Stug missions are active, then again they'd been active for well over a year now, so...

GL, Cheese!

the_Deadly_Bulb #3 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 19:05

Major

• Players
  • 18378 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostCheesehead1964, on Nov 12 2017 - 07:21, said:

I recently completed the medium and tank destroyer missions for the Stug and got the cool female crew members with free skill...

I rarely play lights but I thought I'd complete a few light missions. Played two good games in my Luchs and Type 64 that should have completed the next two missions but didn't.

So I checked in the new revamped mission section.

You now have to activate these missions one by one? They don't trigger and complete automatically? What the freak? Seriously?

I think this is in case you want to complete them with Honours and just got a completion. Its the same for the T-28 Campaign. You must click next mission.

I cant be certain but perhaps if you get the mission with Honours it will move up to the next one automatically. I think it has for me when I've gotten them with honours.

I'm doing the T28 campaign ATM and I want to try to do them all Honours so I won't have to roll out my S-51. I tried to do that for the StuG campaign but could not get the LT 15 with honours, so after months of trying I gave in and did the arty missions.

Eww is the best word to describe me playing arty.

Go Cheese! :great:

Edited by the_Deadly_Bulb, Nov 12 2017 - 19:07.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 19:12

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
I have a mod that automatically selects the next mission unless I override it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users