Was just in this battle and...

spam team kill team damage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

2ndAD2015MPD #1 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 17:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29983 battles

Was just in this battle and happened to leave battle chat on; it is blocked 99% of the time. Someone said can you please stop saying; attention this aria 10 times? I said I did not see that spam, because I report spam, and ad that player to my black list; every time I play WOT. I have this dream. I dream of World of Tanks with only true players; playing World of Tanks. I am so sick of reporting players of World of Tanks; with players that have a total of 20 battles or less, to their name. I would play what ever tier is popular; if only real players played WOT. World of Tanks needs to stop allowing players to have multiple accounts and delete their accounts and start new ones (they do this for free; like trolling), over and over again. Until WOT stops this ability people have to ruin World of Tanks; then they may as well be; the people who are ruining the game World of Tanks. That is called a business; with no Ethics. Adam Smith said, "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics#Applied_ethics

I am not putting people down for spending money on the game; I do more than I should. I just spent 7dollars about 3 weeks ago; that is why I have been playing so much lately. I spent money to retrain my crew for two tanks.

Edited by 2ndAD2015MPD, Nov 13 2017 - 23:49.

JakeTheMystic #2 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 18:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18375 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View Post2ndAD2015MPD, on Nov 12 2017 - 08:04, said:

World of Tanks needs to stop allowing players to have multiple accounts and delete their accounts and start new ones, over and over again. Until WOT stops this ability people have to ruin World of Tanks; then they may as well be; the people who are ruining the game World of Tanks. 

Wait, you think Wargaming should stop people from spending money on their game? Thats like asking for an ice cream cone without the ice cream! Im just glad that this game isnt as bad as Overwatch, where people will just spam the report button because they dont like the nation you are from and you end the persons ends up getting chat suspended for 2 months.

Wirbelfeld #3 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 18:16

Captain

• Players
  • 19924 battles
  • [R-7] R-7
what

JakeTheMystic #4 Posted Nov 12 2017 - 19:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18375 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

OP just sent me a pm; "welcome to my blk list and your whole clan, read my post, or get a proper translator, I stand up for all countrys everyday" 

Well that's not very polite now, is it?

Chalybos #5 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 20:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21348 battles

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Nov 12 2017 - 13:59, said:

OP just sent me a pm; "welcome to my blk list and your whole clan, read my post, or get a proper translator, I stand up for all countrys everyday" 

Well that's not very polite now, is it?

I read the comment, twice, and I am still not sure what they were trying to say, other than some vague belief that WG should somehow prevent people from creating accounts?  :amazed:  

Maybe their translation software is not up to snuff?  Or maybe their teachers never explained to them that stream of consciousness writing is best left for actual literary works, and not a forum?  Whatever the case may be, I have to echo Wirbelfeld and say ... "what"?

Also tagged with spam, team kill, team damage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users