Could this game be saved?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

dunniteowl #21 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 00:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 18513 battles

Don't think I've seen any cheating in all my games.  I had a lot of 'magic' moments where I was pretty sure something fishy happened, but upon review, became convinced I needed to know more about the game.

Arthur Clarke said, "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

If you don't really understand how the game mechanics operate, then, as far as you are concerned, the way it works could just as well be magic for all you know.  This is a very general, objective and dispassionate 'you' and not directed at any person specifically.  As those with superior technology quickly learns, keeping that advantage relies on keeping those without it ignorant of it's workings.

Here, it's just the opposite.  There are plenty of guides, tutorials and explanations available to demagicalize this game for anyone.  Once the magic is removed, the things we think must be 'cheating, hacks and illegal mods' start to become more recognizable as a small slot between walls, that open window, a nice low shot under the rail cars, etc.  Our stolen hits become blocked by small bits of terrain and RNG fails.

And, if we can be honest with our skills, we can learn from our mistakes instead of blaming teams, MM, RNG, gold rounds, etc.

GL, HF & HSYBF

Edited by dunniteowl, Nov 13 2017 - 00:13.

Raspian #22 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 01:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 31018 battles
  • [K-T] K-T

OK.  The Wth point I refer to of camo fail or tundra mod is an example for example purposes only.  My main point is, with all the complaining from the player base of  the broken MM, The platoon that will rarely see top tier MM by programming. +/- 25% RNG to a fully aimed shots. The amount of APCR even being used for no real reason other than "why not".   An average player base of 20 K players is keeping a game alive (in NA)?  I have my doubts that the upcoming changes are going to attract new players, when a lot of the same complaints arise constantly.  It may be a small portion of the community that thinks WoT is crap, and i personally will still play regular, but its hard to keep people (clanmates) positive when there is so much to question. 

Hellsfog #23 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 03:47

Major

• Players
  • 31167 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

View PostRaspian, on Nov 12 2017 - 19:14, said:

OK.  The Wth point I refer to of camo fail or tundra mod is an example for example purposes only.  My main point is, with all the complaining from the player base of  the broken MM, The platoon that will rarely see top tier MM by programming. +/- 25% RNG to a fully aimed shots. The amount of APCR even being used for no real reason other than "why not".   An average player base of 20 K players is keeping a game alive (in NA)?  I have my doubts that the upcoming changes are going to attract new players, when a lot of the same complaints arise constantly.  It may be a small portion of the community that thinks WoT is crap, and i personally will still play regular, but its hard to keep people (clanmates) positive when there is so much to question. 

I have no idea what camo fail is. If you or your clan mates think an illegal mod is at issue, then follow my posting suggestion.  If you let your clan mates or yourself go on believing that cheats are rampant rather than learning what actually happened, that's really on you and not the devs.

In 3/5/7 you have basically +1 MM with the exception of three tanks. The other templates are 5/10 (I think) and all same tier (uncommon outside of tier 10 I'll grant). I find that the real complaint about MM is that players want easy wins or to think it will be an easy win.  They want to bully tanks two tiers downs so they can derp around without thinking. 

Yes, you are correct that there is a vocal minority of players who constantly post the same complaints and then there are players, such as you, who somehow come to believe the habitual complainers without trying to find out for yourself what is going on.  The best way to find out is to post a replay with your question.  

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #24 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 09:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4969 battles

View PostTolos, on Nov 12 2017 - 12:27, said:

Maybe you're just not as good as you think you are or know the game as well as you think you do. So you shout " cheat " when you're outplayed. 

naw, i've been shot and killed in impossible situations...like through a rock....I take damage, see the damage indicator, see where the e tank is, shot through a rock....

Nope, no cheating going on in this game, not at all.......

I shot a T67 that was backing up a hill, I put a prem round down into the turrent and should have gone right through his engine and out the bottom...didn't even register as a hit. 

Nope, nothing wrong here.....

I say cheating, but I really mean the RBM....screw your customers as badly as you can for as long as you can......

Tolos #25 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 10:03

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Nov 13 2017 - 08:11, said:

naw, i've been shot and killed in impossible situations...like through a rock....I take damage, see the damage indicator, see where the e tank is, shot through a rock....

I shot a T67 that was backing up a hill, I put a prem round down into the turrent and should have gone right through his engine and out the bottom...didn't even register as a hit. 

I say cheating, but I really mean the RBM....screw your customers as badly as you can for as long as you can......

This just proves you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, there are cheats for this game nobody denies that, and some more useful than others, but not a single one enables people to shoot through rocks, it simply doesn't happen. The more likely scenario is you got hit by something else, or the clipping was off a little on the rock ( known issue with some maps ). But rather than look for reasons WHY it happened, its just easier to scream CHEAT isnt it, as that makes your ego feel better. 

Hellsfog #26 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 16:35

Major

• Players
  • 31167 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Nov 13 2017 - 03:11, said:

There are places where the map textures are off so it appears that the enemy tank is shooting through a hill or building.  It's not a cheat, although it is annoying. 
Nobody ever said there was no cheating.  People are telling you it is not rampant and if you post a replay usually you will find out that it wasn't the boogeyman. 
Absent a replay, I tend to look at these claims as exaggeration.  The fact is, however, that rounds miss. Even fully aimed rounds miss. Post a replay.
Except your posting. 

If you don't mean cheating, don't use the word. It makes you look like a member of the hysterical, tin foil hat crowd and nobody will take you seriously. 

Edited by Hellsfog, Nov 13 2017 - 16:36.

Mikosah #27 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 20:41

Major

• Players
  • 17520 battles

Just a few basic changes would make the typical gameplay experience much less frustrating. 

1- Make the 5/10 MM template the norm and use 3/5/7 only as a backup plan. 

2- Rework premium shells to cost the same as their standard counterparts but deal less damage as its tradeoff for their pen. 

3- Add a function to un-flip your tank if it gets rolled onto its side or back. The heavier the tank, the longer it takes. 

4- Remove the overhead view modes from arty, re-balance/buff them to fight from first-person just like TDs. 

And some incidental thoughts. 

5- Throw in some new formats for smaller team sizes, 12v12, 10v10, 8v8. 

6- Shift emphasis away from win rate both in scoring and in record keeping. 

7- Integrate voice chat for the entire team, and add a 'mute all' button just as every multiplayer game since the 90s has done.

8- Tighter shot sigma across the board and RNG brought to +/-15% spreads.

Lycan_Knight #28 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 15:47

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12400 battles
  • [I_K_U] I_K_U

Game CAN be saved... problem is the company it's being run under has switched from "for the players" to the "for the money" routine, like EA, Ubisoft, Naughty Dogs, DangerClose, FrostBite, Frontier, and pretty much any other AAA title.... instead of keeping a healthy community (which pours in money due to high player counts) they have reverted to the KIXEYE style, where they get 10-20k players who dump THOUSANDS into the game monthly for as long as they can before the game goes belly up, and then they turn their attention to the next console (or mobile device) and next iteration of the game.... 

Putting it simply, under this company? No, it won't be saved... under another company like Gaijin, Obsidian, Papaya, Koei, and so forth? MAYBE.... Right now it's too much cash-grab, not enough content being brought out and too hostile of a community caused by Wargamings' love of money and stats that do nothing but boost players' already overinflated ego...

Sgt__Guffy #29 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 18:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1795 battles

Remove all modifiers from the game.

There are things I have experienced in the game which I cannot explain and I have no idea if players are cheating or not. It could be the variables, that go together to make the game work, build up into some phenomenon which appears unexplainable, but in fact is just a cumulative effect like two or more buses arriving at the bus stop at the same time. Does it occur all the time? No. So just get on with playing the game and let WG worry about the cheating, if there is any. What can players do about it? If you report it to WG it will probably be ignored like everything else they ignore. 

Have fun, being ignored.

Guffy.

Air_Gunner71 #30 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 00:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 57935 battles
  • [4CAD] 4CAD

View PostRaspian, on Nov 12 2017 - 17:58, said:

Server merge, less players now that before on a regular basis.  Bad MM for certain reasons (tier 8, any platoon)  and a seemingly blind eye to mods that make so many "how the F**k" moments in game. it makes you wonder if your camo failed or that Tundra mod the enemy might have is working as intended.  Ban all mods (yes xvm you too) get a program in place to scan game files for unauthorized entries and call it a day.  You may lose many but gain a bunch back and get new players to a game that is solely based on a players ability and existing un-modded game mechanics.

I am losing the enjoyment of the game and i'm not even an average player,  but its hard to improve, help clan mates when your not sure if it was the game play or the enemy mod that raised a question.

​I agree completely. The basis of all business is new customers, repeat business is nice, but... You're not going to keep new players if their battle only lasts 15 seconds. Had 10 games today, at no time did any team have less than 11 players with a 1000+ win8, mine's 520. Trying to play at Tier 8 LT to finish a mission against 11+ players better than me and 14 tanks better then mine is totally frustrating. When I'm hitting a guy with 90mm HEAT/APCR/AP and getting no pens,  than he takes me out with one shot, gets old fast. As for Mods, get rid of them and get rid of the armor piercing MG on the PZ Ic, in the real world it was semi-automatic. Get rid of the AIM Bot, in the real world it wasn't available until the late 1970s. As for XVM, the only thing I use it for is cosmetics and tracking my hits. Those players with the 1000+ win8 are for the most part rude, constantly insulting lower ranked players, shooting you if they don't like where you are or what you're doing. I was in a passive spot today and an "ally" shot me because he didn't like where I was. I've been pushed out of the CAP by "allies", I've been shot in CAP by "allies". I am not losing the enjoyment of the game, I've lost it thanks to [edited]. I have a large number of credits and gold, when that's gone, I'm done. I'll take my business to somewhere else. Clean up your business, WG, or you won't have a business.

Tolos #31 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 06:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostAir_Gunner71, on Nov 14 2017 - 23:45, said:

​I agree completely. The basis of all business is new customers, repeat business is nice, but... You're not going to keep new players if their battle only lasts 15 seconds. Had 10 games today, at no time did any team have less than 11 players with a 1000+ win8, mine's 520. Trying to play at Tier 8 LT to finish a mission against 11+ players better than me and 14 tanks better then mine is totally frustrating. When I'm hitting a guy with 90mm HEAT/APCR/AP and getting no pens,  than he takes me out with one shot, gets old fast. As for Mods, get rid of them and get rid of the armor piercing MG on the PZ Ic, in the real world it was semi-automatic. Get rid of the AIM Bot, in the real world it wasn't available until the late 1970s. As for XVM, the only thing I use it for is cosmetics and tracking my hits. Those players with the 1000+ win8 are for the most part rude, constantly insulting lower ranked players, shooting you if they don't like where you are or what you're doing. I was in a passive spot today and an "ally" shot me because he didn't like where I was. I've been pushed out of the CAP by "allies", I've been shot in CAP by "allies". I am not losing the enjoyment of the game, I've lost it thanks to [edited]. I have a large number of credits and gold, when that's gone, I'm done. I'll take my business to somewhere else. Clean up your business, WG, or you won't have a business.

Anyone playing baddy bingo ?, cuz I think this guy basically used every excuse in the book. 

SkirtnWheels #32 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 22:59

Private

• Players
  • 30014 battles

My Two Cents (ok, maybe a few dollars...)

Background: I have been playing since essentially Day 1...Have the Mutant in the garage to prove it (yeah it was on sale once as well). 30,000 games.  What, my rating isn't high enough?...I'm pushing 60 and don't exactly have the response time of a 16 year old, sorry 'bout that.  My father, 87, also plays...good chance you've been killed by him.

'Mods' are not bad.  'Cheater Mods', and we know what those are, are bad for the game...but I rarely...rarely ever see this.  I don't care that someone knows the weak spots on my tank...yeah yeah, we could memorize them...which actually made sense 5 years ago when the game didn't have 9 million vehicles.  Not that it really matters anyhow...I use this...it's more a reminder in the heat of battle to 'not be stupid and place your shot' than some secret weapon.  If you are getting hit often, you're doing something wrong.

XVM is good...it is an INDICATOR...INDICATOR for gods sake (for example) that two other people on your team know what they are doing and will probably do the right thing.  The rest...more likely to hit you than the enemy.  Sort of like the real world.  At work, what, you trust 1 of 20 at best to cover your [edited]??

Most mods I use either fix things (whats with the no flight time for artillery in the core game...that I can find), or being able to set your Zoom to what I want, not what the developers want., etc.

Final comment for this to the developers...STOP WITH THE EFFING CONSTANT VERSION UPDATES THAT BREAK MODS.  The day modders stop supporting WOT because they are tired of this crap is the day I stop playing.  I'm already past every spending another cent because I lose too many days on my current premium account because the mods are broken.  Like today.  And probably tomorrow...

Oh one more...yes game play has degraded horribly. 

Partly because WOT seems to be striving to fix every unique (read weak) thing on vehicles ('Oh, the Brit AT-X's have weak copula's, we could let players work around that weakness, but heck, lets just make it stronger'.  You got a problem...we can make it disappear.  Pretty soon the Lee will have a turret...

Partly because there is no means by which to remove the people we all want removed...the children (of any age) who aim to play 60 games an hour and are dead in the first two minutes.  Race towards the enemy, get a shot or two, die...next game...rinse and repeat.  In addition to breaking MODs, this has the next highest chance of causing me to quit playing. 

mob12345678 #33 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 19:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18638 battles
  • [STYX] STYX

View PostRaspian, on Nov 12 2017 - 17:58, said:

Server merge, less players now that before on a regular basis.  Bad MM for certain reasons (tier 8, any platoon)  and a seemingly blind eye to mods that make so many "how the F**k" moments in game. it makes you wonder if your camo failed or that Tundra mod the enemy might have is working as intended.  Ban all mods (yes xvm you too) get a program in place to scan game files for unauthorized entries and call it a day.  You may lose many but gain a bunch back and get new players to a game that is solely based on a players ability and existing un-modded game mechanics.

I am losing the enjoyment of the game and i'm not even an average player,  but its hard to improve, help clan mates when your not sure if it was the game play or the enemy mod that raised a question.

Well, love of money is the issue, they r corrupted. Also this game is mostly controlled by RNG, it choses when you pen the enemy and when you hit. From the beginning of the match it already chose who won. So what they need to do is rename the game to "Tank Simulator" cause it's very difficult to carry teams that when you are shooting your shells isn't going where the cursur is aiming

Viper_Dragon #34 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 21:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30105 battles
  • [HWDA] HWDA

Ya simple !!!

1. More Maps

2. KISS clan wars

3. 3x3 & 5x5 tournaments rewards with GOLD.

4. Eliminate GRIND missions !!! ONLY group competitive rewards

Slim_Shadee #35 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 02:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6267 battles

View PostHellsfog, on Nov 12 2017 - 19:36, said:

This game has a high learning curve and isn't everyone's cup of tea.  I'm not a fan of in game stats but in game stats aren't responsible for dying after 2-3 shots.  Dying that fast isn't fun. Consistently losing and being used as an xp pinata isn't fun.   Why would anyone play a game that isn't fun for them?

Your points are well taken an XVM does nothing but add to that displeasure with the game because of the constant in match, on the forums an in chat use of it (public stats) to humiliate others. I have seen 58%ers talk down to 50%ers who talk down to 48%ers. Of course many people shrug it off but many just get tired of it as they try to learn the game (which isn't easy) and say screw it tired of the abuse. Of course they could turn chat off, they could simply not participate but they also wont learn as fast in isolation. You have seen people come on the forums asking question and most of the time within two reply's the garbage starts. Because of public stats/XVM and a jackleg community.

You may of been one of the gifted players that started out good and got better. Most of us start out bad an its a gradual crawl towards 10,000 matches being sub par. 15 to 20000 getting average. Thats a lot of hours of game time putting up with being the pinata.

Shenala #36 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 12:32

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 9827 battles

View PostSlim_Shadee, on Nov 18 2017 - 02:59, said:

Your points are well taken an XVM does nothing but add to that displeasure with the game because of the constant in match, on the forums an in chat use of it (public stats) to humiliate others. I have seen 58%ers talk down to 50%ers who talk down to 48%ers. Of course many people shrug it off but many just get tired of it as they try to learn the game (which isn't easy) and say screw it tired of the abuse. Of course they could turn chat off, they could simply not participate but they also wont learn as fast in isolation. You have seen people come on the forums asking question and most of the time within two reply's the garbage starts. Because of public stats/XVM and a jackleg community.

You may of been one of the gifted players that started out good and got better. Most of us start out bad an its a gradual crawl towards 10,000 matches being sub par. 15 to 20000 getting average. Thats a lot of hours of game time putting up with being the pinata.

In my experience, the folks that are the most strongly against XVM are the ones that don't seem to understand what a statistic is and how it applies.  

Instead of treating XVM as some sort of toxic cheat, how about looking at your own stats and simply admitting, hey, I suck [edited], maybe I should actually learn the

a) maps

b) basic shooting/cover mechanics

c) spotting mechanics

d) Weakspots

e) garage stuff (crews, equipment, consumables, etc)

Stop to consider this:  If every day you showed up to work and had to either help your co-workers every 30s or do the rest of your co-workers jobs, how would you feel at the end of the day?

These marathons sprees aptly point out the strategy that the worst players employ:  Drive until you find a target, stop, shoot till it splodes, drive to next target.  Notice I didn't add things like: cover, peek-a-boo, hulldown, juking, lurking, bino/camo, etc.

Or hey, you could just keep complaining that the game is full of cheaters using mods that given them an unfair advantage by telling them that you're incapable of actually rendering any assistance in an engagement.  I mean, you could keep doing that...

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #37 Posted Yesterday, 09:42 AM

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4969 battles

View PostHellsfog, on Nov 13 2017 - 09:35, said:

Actually, no, I don't need to post a replay, going through them all to find it just to prove to some nob on the internet what happened, well, my time is worth more than that and you saying "post a replay or it didn't happen" means nothing. In a court of law, a person's testimony is often good enough to send someone to the gas chamber, so yeah, me saying it happened in a video game is enough.....

As for my terminology, suck it up buttercup, lots of people use different words to describe certain events, cheat, hack, rigged, flaw (on purpose), RBM (which is a cheat unto itself), use whatever word that works for you.....

There is BS in this "game" and everyone knows it. Instead of addressing this BS, WOT puts their efforts into new tanks, promos, BS missions, everything but addressing the basic flaws. 

The "russian ego" prevents them from admitting they messed up. I know they would rather destroy the enjoyment of the game than admit that...ever.....and that's the RBM. You can gold plate and put diamonds on a turd but it's still a turd.....

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #38 Posted Yesterday, 09:54 AM

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4969 battles

View Postmob12345678, on Nov 16 2017 - 12:34, said:

Well, love of money is the issue, they r corrupted. Also this game is mostly controlled by RNG, it choses when you pen the enemy and when you hit. From the beginning of the match it already chose who won. So what they need to do is rename the game to "Tank Simulator" cause it's very difficult to carry teams that when you are shooting your shells isn't going where the cursur is aiming

and I have NO doubt that you speak the truth......Plus I have NO doubt the RNG is utter nonsense....some dipstick just told me trajectory and physics doesn't apply to shots fired....just random RNG. Which is also utter nonsense since they spend 10's of thousands of hours buffing and nerfing tanks, calculating speed on the terrain, angle of deflection etc.....every shot fired of the same type should react the same way.

I also have NO doubt that they fiddle with the numbers....I play a T1, I have a star on my turret. Lately my shots have been going not just wide, but 10's of meters wide. I looked up the dispersion on my gun and it is .43 m at 100 m. Therefore that should be 1.2 M at 300 m. That's 5 feet. So unless a tank is only 1.2 m wide  and 1.2 m tall,  I should hit it every time. But I don't. My "gold" premium ammunition goes 10 M wide at 300 m. Now some will pull out the "tinfoil" hat insult but when WOT has been caught in lies, artificially buffing russian tanks, everything they do comes into question. There is NO doubt there's some BS in this game, and I suspect it isn't by accident. An example of this is after the last update, my matilda seems to have had its armor buffed. I die infinitely easier since the update than before. I have NO doubt they fiddled with it and just didn't bother saying anything because again, once you're caught numerous times in lies, everything you do gets called into question.....

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #39 Posted Yesterday, 10:21 AM

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4969 battles

View PostShenala, on Nov 18 2017 - 05:32, said:

In my experience, the folks that are the most strongly against XVM are the ones that don't seem to understand what a statistic is and how it applies.  

Well, the thing is, stats are just that...stats....those numbers can easily be swayed by game mechanics and their dodgey execution. For eg: my hit ratio will be affected by false dispersion. My T1 has a dispersion of .43 m at 100 m. At 300 m it should therefore be 1.2 m...yet at 300 m my shots go 10 m wide. Therefore my hit ratio stat will be down. 

Instead of treating XVM as some sort of toxic cheat, how about looking at your own stats and simply admitting, hey, I suck [edited], maybe I should actually learn the

a) maps

b) basic shooting/cover mechanics

yes, when you're bottom tier 90% of the time, you can't even hide in bushes because the tanks two tiers above you can see you, shoot you, and kill you before you see them.

c) spotting mechanics

yes, when you're in a tier v vs a tier vii, they can spot you 10's of m before you can spot them. The spotting stats mean nothing when applied to the mm of wot. See, when you have a tier viii, and they spot you, when they aren't even looking at you, then again, spotting stats, mean nothing since the mechanics are flawed right from the get go. 

d) Weakspots

don't mean anything when you're trying to play against tanks +2 tiers above you. I've been lucky enough to flank tier viii's in my tier vi and with gold ammunition shooting at them does MAYBE 10 dp, then they simply turn around and kill you. Funny, whenever (most times) when I'm playing against equal opponents, I do quite well. Yet those 10 games out of 100 make this "game" miserable. 

e) garage stuff (crews, equipment, consumables, etc)

Yes, spend 10's of thousands of silver on stuff that really don't make that much of a difference against +2 tanks. Take the binocs in my matilda. By the time they activate, when I'm playing against tier vi, I'm spotted, shot and dead. Even under cover, even behind rocks. Face it: WOT has made a game whose sole purpose is to get you to spend money, and then waste that money for minor improvements that really don't affect your ability to contribute to the battle at hand. 

Stop to consider this:  If every day you showed up to work and had to either help your co-workers every 30s or do the rest of your co-workers jobs, how would you feel at the end of the day?

These marathons sprees aptly point out the strategy that the worst players employ:  Drive until you find a target, stop, shoot till it splodes, drive to next target.  Notice I didn't add things like: cover, peek-a-boo, hulldown, juking, lurking, bino/camo, etc.

camo doesn't do diddley when you're against +2 tanks. I apply camo only because I can afford the 60K + cost per month and I like the way it looks. Mine ran out and I didn't realize it until I went into battle and I die just as easily with it or without it......

Side scraping: doesn't do diddley when you're going against +2 tanks. 

Hull down: doesn't do diddley when you're going against +2 tanks. They can penn your turret with standard ammo and you can't penn then with gold. 

Peek a boo:

doesn't mean squat. +2 tanks can spot you, track you with one shot, then finish you off with the next before you can repair or (since spg have been buffed) get killed by arty. Even camping at base means nothing since a +2 spg can kill you at spawn (since you spawn in the open). 

The number one flaw in this game (among the hundreds) is the matchmaking. They use the term match, maybe in russian it means something different but in the rest of the world, it means also equal, like, similar, fare, compatible, comparable. The +2 battles are anything but......until they stop that nonsense, this game will be nothing more than a frustrating dog turd....

The killer? WOT doesn't care. In most of my matches recently the majority of players says "this isn't fun any more"......

Oh and finally? I have yet to hear ONE valid reason why we can't have a 33/33/33 top middle bottom spread of matches. There's enough players and enough different tanks that it can be enjoyable. BUT that would mean WOT has to change their business model of "screwing your customers".

mob12345678 #40 Posted Today, 01:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18638 battles
  • [STYX] STYX

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Nov 19 2017 - 08:54, said:

I also have NO doubt that they fiddle with the numbers....I play a T1, I have a star on my turret. Lately my shots have been going not just wide, but 10's of meters wide. I looked up the dispersion on my gun and it is .43 m at 100 m. Therefore that should be 1.2 M at 300 m. That's 5 feet. So unless a tank is only 1.2 m wide  and 1.2 m tall,  I should hit it every time. But I don't. My "gold" premium ammunition goes 10 M wide at 300 m. Now some will pull out the "tinfoil" hat insult but when WOT has been caught in lies, artificially buffing russian tanks, everything they do comes into question. There is NO doubt there's some BS in this game, and I suspect it isn't by accident. An example of this is after the last update, my matilda seems to have had its armor buffed. I die infinitely easier since the update than before. I have NO doubt they fiddled with it and just didn't bother saying anything because again, once you're caught numerous times in lies, everything you do gets called into question.....

That part where you mentioned the lenght and width of the tank, that is what they do to all their USSR tanks, make them flat and quick. so if u aim u are guaranteed a miss. and now they making them flat and thick armored, IS-7 is already there and those that looks like that. flat and hard to hit and if u it u aint gonna pen. I use british tanks most of the time and brits small calibar cant pen crap at the side of those tanks once they angle a little.

Edited by mob12345678, Today, 01:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users