Split the two, Pro/Anti-SPG, factions permanently in WoT Random.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

OrnmiIler #1 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

The only possible salvation of WoT Random play is to allow the one time choice of a permanent split of the anti-social change everything whiners and their Forum Pharaoh chicken head incantations from pro-SPG (pro-people), and revert back to 9.17 just before this three weird sisters (Macbeth) type of treason (9.18) ensued.

Immediately following the mandatory onetime only, permanent Random game faction splitting vote:

1. Anti-SPG players continue present game dynamic of 9.21, but without any SPG.

2. Pro-SPG players revert to 9.17 dynamic.

3. New players will be allowed one month and/or one hundred Random played games to choose.

4. Anti-SPG players will henceforth all have a permanent standard/ identical identifying icon, similar to a red diagonal slash within circle, which will identify each Anti-SPG player as such everywhere within WoT, no exceptions.

5. Anti-SPG players in possession of any/all SPG after split will be permanently frozen in garage, and not allowed sale, swap, downgrade modifications, and game play of such!

6. Anti-SPG players will not be allowed, under EULA five points/ level penalty system, any/all further Forum SPG related post and/or comments regarding SPG in Random play.

7. Anti-SPG players will maintain identical statistical rating system as Pro-SPG players.

8. Pro-SPG players will receive priority, over any/all Anti-SPG players, in any/all queues waiting to enter game play.

Good bye, good riddance, and good luck!

Mad_Dog_Seabee #2 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9530 battles
  • [-RG--] -RG--

I like SPGs because of the current status of them. I did not find them very entertaining to play without the new stun mechanic and the grind to unlock the next tier vehicle was way too much time spent to find it worth my time. I really enjoy the stun mechanic and find it funny that it doesn't really slow me down enough or make me much less of a threat to the enemy whilst playing my Super Heavy.

This is a personal opinion and perspective and does not speak for the community, a section of the community or anyone other than myself.

Kamahl1234 #3 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 17962 battles

View PostMad_Dog_Seabee, on Nov 13 2017 - 23:31, said:

I like SPGs because of the current status of them. I did not find them very entertaining to play without the new stun mechanic and the grind to unlock the next tier vehicle was way too much time spent to find it worth my time. I really enjoy the stun mechanic and find it funny that it doesn't really slow me down enough or make me much less of a threat to the enemy whilst playing my Super Heavy.

This is a personal opinion and perspective and does not speak for the community, a section of the community or anyone other than myself.

I share this opinion. Why should I have to choose between a version of artillery that I enjoy less or not playing artillery at all?

Especially as the old version was more broken than the current. 

Rake #4 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:36

Major

• Players
  • 49077 battles

View PostOrnmiIler, on Nov 13 2017 - 18:19, said:

The only possible salvation of WoT Random play is to allow the one time choice of a permanent split of the anti-social change everything whiners and their Forum Pharaoh chicken head incantations from pro-SPG (pro-people), and revert back to 9.17 just before this three weird sisters (Macbeth) type of treason (9.18) ensued.

Immediately following the mandatory onetime only, permanent Random game faction splitting vote:

1. Anti-SPG players continue present game dynamic of 9.21, but without any SPG.

2. Pro-SPG players revert to 9.17 dynamic.

3. New players will be allowed one month and/or one hundred Random played games to choose.

4. Anti-SPG players will henceforth all have a permanent standard/ identical identifying icon, similar to a red diagonal slash within circle, which will identify each Anti-SPG player as such everywhere within WoT, no exceptions.

5. Anti-SPG players in possession of any/all SPG after split will be permanently frozen in garage, and not allowed sale, swap, downgrade modifications, and Random game play of such!

6. Anti-SPG players will not be allowed, under EULA five points/ level penalty system, any/all further Forum SPG related post and/or comments regarding SPG in Random play.

Good bye, good riddance, and good luck!

How confident are you that your pro-arty stance will get you in a game in an arty without a long wait under your proposed "solution?"

steve6027 #5 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32800 battles
but what version will the td players play when get get sick of them?

OrnmiIler #6 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 00:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostMad_Dog_Seabee, on Nov 13 2017 - 18:31, said:

I take a completely contrary view of stun, from yours, within the larger context of the notorious and complete package necessary to facilitate the game breaking 9.18 dynamic.

It is with great repugnance to that stun, which is a part of a much larger everything else, which necessitated complete subservience to the change everything whiner faction.

That, servile position, taken by WoT is as vile as it is ludicrous!

heavymetal1967 #7 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:02

Major

• Players
  • 60091 battles

I think Elvis is on another double super buzz.

Seguita #8 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:16

Captain

• Players
  • 44022 battles
  • [-4K-] -4K-
put a check box "ingame arty",... or arty prescense on/off

OrnmiIler #9 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostRake, on Nov 13 2017 - 18:36, said:

How confident are you that your pro-arty stance will get you in a game in an arty without a long wait under your proposed "solution?"

The anti-SPG faction keeps their crazed and phony stats, do not face down the feared SPG, but are also at the bottom of a long line when it comes to waiting for their shot at getting into a game!

Life ought to be a little bit more difficult for pansies, and in this area it is a must they wait. This way levels it (wait problem) out just fine.

OrnmiIler #10 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostSeguita, on Nov 13 2017 - 19:16, said:

put a check box "ingame arty",... or arty prescense on/off

Off once, is off for good!

OrnmiIler #11 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostKamahl1234, on Nov 13 2017 - 18:33, said:

I share this opinion. Why should I have to choose between a version of artillery that I enjoy less or not playing artillery at all?

Especially as the old version was more broken than the current.

Stun is a direct outgrowth of the change everything whiner position.  In actual reality stun became the bend over position for everyone.

I’m not a contortionist, so I find this completely distasteful with my long standing solidarity to pro-SPG faction, and thus naturally to 9.17 specifically!

OrnmiIler #12 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View Poststeve6027, on Nov 13 2017 - 18:41, said:

but what version will the td players play when get get sick of them?

We do not mess with a five caste system, In WoT new equals less.

The unbalanced anti-SPG faction has unbalanced a formerly level playing field.

Unless WoT goes back to re-correct their great blunder versus 9.17, more feet are headed south out the door!

OrnmiIler #13 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Nov 13 2017 - 19:02, said:

I think Elvis is on another double super buzz.

Elvis was pro-SPG!

Kamahl1234 #14 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 02:46

Major

• Players
  • 17962 battles

View PostOrnmiIler, on Nov 14 2017 - 00:25, said:

Stun is a direct outgrowth of the change everything whiner position.  In actual reality stun became the bend over position for everyone.

I’m not a contortionist, so I find this completely distasteful with my long standing solidarity to pro-SPG faction, and thus naturally to 9.17 specifically!

I think you give way too much credit to stun. Stun helps arty by the fact they have severely reduced average damage, but now can gain assist damage from it. It's a rather low reduction in performance that is also easily negated. 

I feel the bend over position was held by the fact my previous arty could 1-shot, or do crazy damage with AP under the previous system. 

OrnmiIler #15 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 09:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostKamahl1234, on Nov 13 2017 - 20:46, said:

I think you give way too much credit to stun. Stun helps arty by the fact they have severely reduced average damage, but now can gain assist damage from it. It's a rather low reduction in performance that is also easily negated.

I feel the bend over position was held by the fact my previous arty could 1-shot, or do crazy damage with AP under the previous system.

Stun is part of the WoT middle finger revenge pointed at everyone for lack of a better idea of appeasement toward an unrelenting change everything faction that never knew or cared about anything necessary, except for at any given frustrated moment ranting on about what it (crybaby whiners) wanted.

It was, and still is, an ever evolving problem within the counterculture whiner themselves, which is habitual (give a me a pixel or/and anything else fix right now), fixation in which no WoT solution would really remedy.

This trajectory of a pointless/non-cohesive 9.18-9.21 is pointed downward, on its way to a NA vertical drop!

Rake #16 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 11:52

Major

• Players
  • 49077 battles

View PostOrnmiIler, on Nov 13 2017 - 19:16, said:

The anti-SPG keep their crazed and phony stats, do not face down the feared SPG, but are also at the bottom of a long line when it comes to waiting for their shot at getting into a game!

Life ought to be a little bit more difficult for pansies, and in this area it is a must they wait. This way levels it (wait problem) out just fine.

You just don't get it.  A significant percentage will gladly opt out from arty games, and those of you in arties would face far longer queue times in order to get a battle.

OrnmiIler #17 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 21:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostRake, on Nov 14 2017 - 05:52, said:

You just don't get it.  A significant percentage will gladly opt out from arty games, and those of you in arties would face far longer queue times in order to get a battle.

As I stated in previous post #9 above to you, they are a trade off of anti-SPG maintaining identical stat system, but losing out permanently on any/all priority while in queue/line.

I quote:

“The anti-SPG faction keeps their crazed and phony stats, do not face down the feared SPG, but are also at the bottom of a long line when it comes to waiting for their shot at getting into a game!

Note: Rather than further confusion on above prerequisites, and/or being a subsection of main six points in post #1, I will now add them as 7 & 8 main points in post one.

Darkbee2Bee #18 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 22:03

Major

• Players
  • 31995 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-
And I suppose "anti-spg" are just SOL when it comes to personal/campaign missions?

OrnmiIler #19 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 22:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostDarkbee2Bee, on Nov 14 2017 - 16:03, said:

And I suppose "anti-spg" are just SOL when it comes to personal/campaign missions?

I say we finally cut out all the sky high baloney from the bamboozlers, and give these change everything whiners what ploy it is they are still screaming about…Total elimination of their so-called arty (SPG) from everything in WoT Random.

The whiners become all willfully arty perma-blind…I hold them to their sorry day in, day out, ranting word, and whatever that/those miserable things are worth?

Once out, is all/always out…Wave bye, bye!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users