• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Viserion_Dies #21 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 07:56

Major

• Players
  • 30197 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostSpectreHD, on Nov 15 2017 - 06:43, said:

That's good that the lighter quicker tanks aren't affected as much because they still have their DPM and mobility. Too bad for the slow, larger vehicles balanced around armour that don't have the DPM and mobility.

yes. thats why the type 4 5 pzkpf and mouse are the worst tanks in the game. they are so bad nobody plays them and they totally dont affect the game on any map whatsoever. i think they need a buff. it would be only fair. they trade so much as is

SpectreHD #22 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 08:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16324 battles
  • [TT] TT

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 15 2017 - 14:56, said:

yes. thats why the type 4 5 pzkpf and mouse are the worst tanks in the game. they are so bad nobody plays them and they totally dont affect the game on any map whatsoever. i think they need a buff. it would be only fair. they trade so much as is

That's what they were before the buff. Now they are disgusting. The Maus was balanced before, perhaps only needed a DPM buff but it was fine. Just nobody plays it because being slow in a WoT that has premium ammo was not a good environment for it.

The same goes to the Type 4/5. The Maus and Type 4/5 is the result of premium ammo. If they could have depended on their armour more, we wouldn't be in this mess. Now medium tank turrets are now buffed and soon the British TDs.

TankFullOfBourbon #23 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 08:08

Major

• Players
  • 21813 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostXeraux, on Nov 14 2017 - 22:49, said:

I don't care either way. If they want to spend extra credits on ammo to pen me, great.

I focus on my game, not their ammo choice.

This^

Viserion_Dies #24 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 09:57

Major

• Players
  • 30197 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostSpectreHD, on Nov 15 2017 - 07:05, said:

That's what they were before the buff. Now they are disgusting. The Maus was balanced before, perhaps only needed a DPM buff but it was fine. Just nobody plays it because being slow in a WoT that has premium ammo was not a good environment for it.

The same goes to the Type 4/5. The Maus and Type 4/5 is the result of premium ammo. If they could have depended on their armour more, we wouldn't be in this mess. Now medium tank turrets are now buffed and soon the British TDs.

no they need a buff. they still get penned every couple of shots. thats not acceptable. need to increase their speed at least so they can flank and shoot at weak spots.

no premium ammo is the result of such tanks. WG wants you to spam it. it increases demand for premium vehicles and buying credit packages (hi sela!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users