Jump to content


Should I be proud or...?

T40 Top 50 Dirty?

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Uncle_Napalm #1 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12370 battles
  • 127
  • [XFOL] XFOL
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

Apparently I am ranked 15th on the NA server in the T40. Should I be proud of this or am I just a dirty padder?

 

 

Also, 15th out of how many?

 

One other question: How is it that I can be 15th and I haven't marked the damn thing?


Edited by Uncle_Napalm, Nov 15 2017 - 00:45.


HowitzerBlitzer #2 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 14861 battles
  • 7,599
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013

16th now.

 

I was 13th on the AT 15 last weekend, somehow. 



galspanic #3 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:29

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 23679 battles
  • 3,436
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3
  • Member since:
    01-06-2016
I was #2 for a day in the ILK 103 and the Valentine II.  I was not proud. 

Uncle_Napalm #4 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12370 battles
  • 127
  • [XFOL] XFOL
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostHowitzerBlitzer, on Nov 14 2017 - 17:28, said:

16th now.

 

I was 13th on the AT 15 last weekend, somehow. 

 

Thanks for that. A bit ironic that you have Gasai in your sig. Was thinking of him/her/it when I posted this. I promise I won't start with the purple text if I ever reach number 1...

Edited by Uncle_Napalm, Nov 14 2017 - 23:35.


dominator_98 #5 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:54

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14038 battles
  • 927
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
It only takes people who have had 30+ battles this month. If you want to be top 1 next month, I recommend using directives and playing 30 games on December 1st.

Uncle_Napalm #6 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:57

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12370 battles
  • 127
  • [XFOL] XFOL
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Postdominator_98, on Nov 14 2017 - 17:54, said:

It only takes people who have had 30+ battles this month. If you want to be top 1 next month, I recommend using directives and playing 30 games on December 1st.

 

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't really trying to reach the top, but since it's there...

__Arc__ #7 Posted Nov 14 2017 - 23:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 27205 battles
  • 225
  • [191] 191
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

I'm #1 in the T-44 as of the past few days. Screenshot in the spoiler.

Spoiler

 



Babu_kun #8 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 00:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6751 battles
  • 97
  • [TURCA] TURCA
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013
Was top 3 for the Pz. s35 a bit ago, guess im good at carrying my friend.

Uncle_Napalm #9 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 00:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12370 battles
  • 127
  • [XFOL] XFOL
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Post__Arc__, on Nov 14 2017 - 17:58, said:

I'm #1 in the T-44 as of the past few days. Screenshot in the spoiler.

Spoiler

 

 

You, sir, are on a roll lately. Continued success. 

sargev55 #10 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 01:01

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47263 battles
  • 805
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View PostUncle_Napalm, on Nov 14 2017 - 22:25, said:

Apparently I am ranked 15th on the NA server in the T40. Should I be proud of this or am I just a dirty padder?

 

 

Also, 15th out of how many?

 

One other question: How is it that I can be 15th and I haven't marked the damn thing?

 

 

Don't feel bad, I was #12 in my M5A1 stuart for a bit  :)

​Top 50 in quite a few others. 

 

No marks allowed on T5 and under tanks though.

 



sargev55 #11 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 01:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47263 battles
  • 805
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View PostUncle_Napalm, on Nov 14 2017 - 23:25, said:

 

You, sir, are on a roll lately. Continued success. 

 

​Very nice, good luck out there

 



Dceriana98 #12 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 02:41

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22602 battles
  • 153
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
  • Member since:
    08-29-2013

View Postsargev55, on Nov 15 2017 - 01:01, said:

 

 

Don't feel bad, I was #12 in my M5A1 stuart for a bit  :)

​Top 50 in quite a few others. 

 

No marks allowed on T5 and under tanks though.

 

u can mark tier 5 tanks



Uncle_Napalm #13 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 06:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12370 battles
  • 127
  • [XFOL] XFOL
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostDceriana98, on Nov 14 2017 - 20:41, said:

u can mark tier 5 tanks

 

Yeah I have a couple on my KV-1S

JOSEPHINEISH #14 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 07:23

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 19156 battles
  • 941
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    01-09-2016
Be proud we all have a guilty pleasure mine is the Covenanter.

TankFullOfBourbon #15 Posted Nov 15 2017 - 07:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 21790 battles
  • 4,651
  • [DHO6] DHO6
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
The hall of fame of the B-C 155 58 is the new death list so you can feel pretty safe in your T40.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users