WOT in game clan board room?

clan wots new idea how about it tanks stats helpful

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Game Board Room (9 members have cast votes)

Anyone think maybe be nice to incorporate WOT Tactics/ Map Strats, into a boardroom/training room kinda setting where clan can join and go over maps strats while all in same room and able to see map?

1. yes (6 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. no (3 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Sully83 #1 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 19:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27713 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA
I know its a long stretch, training rooms are nice and all to put a plan into effect and see how it works out, but just thought be nice to have a room were clan members can all sit in and have discussion about new map strats and able to see and go over it all in real time, love the WOT Tactics page, be nice to see it incorporated into the game, make a clan play book, lol  anyone else think it might be a alright idea? or am i just crazy? same the crazy response for seperate poll please

84Doc04 #2 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 19:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18251 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

There already are several things like this.

StratSketch is one, Map Tactics is another.  You already have your Discord or Teamspeak up, you simply launch a briefing in a browser and everyone can see you pin and draw on the map in real time.  You can even save your strats to review later.

I don't think it would be worth WG's time to reinvent the wheel.  Let them work on actual game improvements and maps.

Sully83 #3 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 20:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27713 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View Post84Doc04, on Nov 17 2017 - 11:52, said:

There already are several things like this.

StratSketch is one, Map Tactics is another.  You already have your Discord or Teamspeak up, you simply launch a briefing in a browser and everyone can see you pin and draw on the map in real time.  You can even save your strats to review later.

I don't think it would be worth WG's time to reinvent the wheel.  Let them work on actual game improvements and maps.

incorporating Map tactics into game was what i was referring to, and we do have discord, what im saying is be a whole lot easier they join the two, hell be nice to have all three,but make a training type room, and allow us all to sit in and see the map tactic first hand, allow every ones input right there, save alot of stress, open windows muiltiple apps, kinda deal, allow us to make a play book an keep it saved in game, something maybe for the future down the road, but still i thought be nice to have

ViolentViolet #4 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 48890 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Id prefer to Wg to allow us to have an option to allow spectators in our battles. At least other clan members.  

Devildog8 #5 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 20:14

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES
Spectator mode for  clan mates would be a great option, and a very useful tool indeed 

xrays_ #6 Posted Nov 17 2017 - 20:18

Major

• Players
  • 43806 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostViolentViolet, on Nov 17 2017 - 14:02, said:

Id prefer to Wg to allow us to have an option to allow spectators in our battles. At least other clan members.  

Didn't know you were such a voyeur, Vi... :-)

x.

Cylon_Dave #7 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 23:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25944 battles
  • [5D] 5D

Something in-game is the advance mode map the commander has the ability while the team is waiting to ping sections on the map.

So they are small starting a concept.

Still a little way away

dominator_98 #8 Posted Nov 27 2017 - 00:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14783 battles
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
Spectator for special battles and skirms should come first. Download xvm and you can draw specific details on the minimap on the fly, and strat sketch is already miles ahead of anything WG would have to build in.

Kind of like WG adding in the new arty view, it’s similar but not as good as battle assistant. Anything they put in would be decent but not as good as strat sketch or map tactic.

Also tagged with clan, wots, new, idea, how, about, it, tanks, stats, helpful

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users