Jump to content


NA-to-SEA Transfer - THIRD AND FINAL CHANCE

Transfer NA SEA ANZ Server

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

dpmgumby #41 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 20:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1712 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    10-27-2017

whats ANZ?

 

and

 

whats the SEA server

 


Edited by dpmgumby, Nov 21 2017 - 20:57.


ScrapMetalMerchant #42 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 08:10

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 37408 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
SEA is South East Asia and ANZ is Australia and New Zealand. They are terms we in the underworld use... :great:

Edited by ScrapMetalMerchant, Nov 22 2017 - 08:10.


Kenny_Rey #43 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 09:25

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13562 battles
  • 13
  • [AO] AO
  • Member since:
    07-17-2011

If you are thinking of doing account transfer, MAKE SURE you read and ask as many question as you can first!

 

Anyone that has an Asian Server account already or plays World of WarPlanes or World of WarShips on NA/US Server:

A) http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/561643-na-to-sea-transfer-third-and-final-chance/page__st__20__pid__11344451#entry11344451

B) Check this and other Asian Forum post, http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/76562-suggestion-merge-multiple-accounts-after-they-have-transferred-to-sea-server/

C) Read all of this FAQ, the bottom ones like #21 should make you think about how will it work for you: https://worldoftanks.asia/en/content/guide/general/na-apac-transfer-faq/

 

So the BIG THING to think about, if you normally buy Premium Account Time to use with 2 or 3 games on the NA Server. Only your WOT will be moving to the Asia/APAC/ANZ Server! Will you have to BUY DOUBLE TIME, NA Premium Account Time and Asia Premium Account Time for any one month?



JayRatedTheKid #44 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 00:23

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

Hey all,

 

Wanted to provide an updated response on the topic of an EU transfer. The NA team got back to me and directed me to a previous response by CabbageMechanic on another thread stating:

 

We are still working on the EU transfer, but as promised we are doing the APAC transfer first. It took a little longer than we had hoped, but once we confirmed the Australian server, we had to ensure we delivered on our first promise to ANZ players to offer them to a lower latency solution. We will keep on the job for the folks who wish to transfer to EU and have more info at a later date.

 

Thanks to all who got in touch with me regarding duplicate emails or other issues they've faced with the transfer, just a friendly reminder that applications close at 2pm tomorrow AEDT, make sure you apply here if you haven't already!

 

Cheers,

JR

 

 



DDemon #45 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 02:01

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 19501 battles
  • 441
  • Member since:
    07-31-2010

View PostJayRatedTheKid, on Nov 23 2017 - 00:23, said:

Hey all,

 

Wanted to provide an updated response on the topic of an EU transfer. The NA team got back to me and directed me to a previous response by CabbageMechanic on another thread stating:

 

We are still working on the EU transfer, but as promised we are doing the APAC transfer first. It took a little longer than we had hoped, but once we confirmed the Australian server, we had to ensure we delivered on our first promise to ANZ players to offer them to a lower latency solution. We will keep on the job for the folks who wish to transfer to EU and have more info at a later date.

 

Thanks to all who got in touch with me regarding duplicate emails or other issues they've faced with the transfer, just a friendly reminder that applications close at 2pm tomorrow AEDT, make sure you apply here if you haven't already!

 

Cheers,

JR

 

 

 

That was over a month ago though... But anyway, thanks for taking the time to check on the EU transfers even though the responsibility isn't yours. I'm glad at least someone is taking the time to keep us somewhat informed.

DenlockTV #46 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 08:24

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 8444 battles
  • 8
  • [REBEL] REBEL
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016

is there any chance to could be transfered to EU region ?

 



Isola_di_Fano #47 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 21:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 19920 battles
  • 2,897
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View PostDenlockTV, on Nov 23 2017 - 02:24, said:

is there any chance to could be transfered to EU region ?

 

 

  ,,, just read two posts above yours ...

Kreygasm #48 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 23:49

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 14938 battles
  • 552
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    11-30-2010

View PostJayRatedTheKid, on Nov 23 2017 - 00:23, said:

Hey all,

 

Wanted to provide an updated response on the topic of an EU transfer. The NA team got back to me and directed me to a previous response by CabbageMechanic on another thread stating:

 

We are still working on the EU transfer, but as promised we are doing the APAC transfer first. It took a little longer than we had hoped, but once we confirmed the Australian server, we had to ensure we delivered on our first promise to ANZ players to offer them to a lower latency solution. We will keep on the job for the folks who wish to transfer to EU and have more info at a later date.

 

Thanks to all who got in touch with me regarding duplicate emails or other issues they've faced with the transfer, just a friendly reminder that applications close at 2pm tomorrow AEDT, make sure you apply here if you haven't already!

 

Cheers,

JR

 

 

 

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated.

Pororofanta #49 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 04:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19815 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

Hi,

 

Do you guys know when ANZ transfer begins?

 

 



exciter27777 #50 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 04:18

    Private

  • Players
  • 3090 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012
I've just received the news about the transfer 20 minutes ago, rushed to the Form, but some internet issue at my dorm prevent me from filling it until now. And I was like 2,3 minutes late. The form was closed. But it's not because of me myself being late. I've been waiting for this transfer for years..........
 
May I ask, can you re-open the form for just 1 minute, or can you make an exception for me?
My Ingame NA name: exciter27777


JayRatedTheKid #51 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 05:17

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View PostPororofanta, on Nov 24 2017 - 03:11, said:

Hi,

 

Do you guys know when ANZ transfer begins?

 

 

 

The actual transfer period begins on the 27th NA time, so expect the evening of the 27th/morning of the 28th in terms of Australian times.

 

View Postexciter27777, on Nov 24 2017 - 03:18, said:

I've just received the news about the transfer 20 minutes ago, rushed to the Form, but some internet issue at my dorm prevent me from filling it until now. And I was like 2,3 minutes late. The form was closed. But it's not because of me myself being late. I've been waiting for this transfer for years..........
 
May I ask, can you re-open the form for just 1 minute, or can you make an exception for me?
My Ingame NA name: exciter27777

 

Received your email, thanks for reaching out.

tassiezach #52 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 06:39

    Private

  • Players
  • 9538 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

Missed the transfer by 12 minutes. Stupid [edited]Wargayming can't even post it for people to see. I quit this game after spending thousands of dollars because i got sick of crap ping, and the one opportunity we get to swap they don't even [edited]post it in places that people will see. No one uses your [edited][edited]forums (Only using them now to chat [edited]). Also your ticket system is [edited]. Why does there have to be only 3 days where we can transfer and not just an option that cannot be reversed under any circumstance. Started playing years ago when SEA servers didn't exist and now getting [edited] by wargayming like we all have from the beginning. Would still love a transfer though ;)

 

Also, Me and my friend both filled out the form for the first transfer period and neither of us even received the transfer email. #[edited]

 


Edited by tassiezach, Nov 24 2017 - 06:43.


JayRatedTheKid #53 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 07:15

    Corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017

View Posttassiezach, on Nov 24 2017 - 05:39, said:

Missed the transfer by 12 minutes. Stupid [edited]Wargayming can't even post it for people to see. I quit this game after spending thousands of dollars because i got sick of crap ping, and the one opportunity we get to swap they don't even [edited]post it in places that people will see. No one uses your [edited][edited]forums (Only using them now to chat [edited]). Also your ticket system is [edited]. Why does there have to be only 3 days where we can transfer and not just an option that cannot be reversed under any circumstance. Started playing years ago when SEA servers didn't exist and now getting [edited] by wargayming like we all have from the beginning. Would still love a transfer though ;)

 

Also, Me and my friend both filled out the form for the first transfer period and neither of us even received the transfer email. #[edited]

 

 

Hey mate,

 

We began communicating this messaging multiple times via email, social media, the in-game portal as well as the forums more than a week before the applications were to close. I acknowledge not everyone reads the forums but where else outside of the above listed would you expect to be contacted?

 

Please reach out to me via the email listed in the OP, I can see your name on the first window list so I'll see what I can do in terms of facilitating your transfer.

 

-JR



exciter27777 #54 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 11:35

    Private

  • Players
  • 3090 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

View PostJayRatedTheKid, on Nov 24 2017 - 04:17, said:

 

The actual transfer period begins on the 27th NA time, so expect the evening of the 27th/morning of the 28th in terms of Australian times.

 

 

Received your email, thanks for reaching out.

 

I've just mentioned that I have a Wargaming account on SEA server using this same email as the account on NA server to play World of Warships on SEA server. But I haven't play a single World of Tanks(WOT) match on this SEA account. I've read your state which mentioned that the transfer would malfunction if that happen. So I want to let you know and make note of my situation. So, knowing this, you guys will wipe and replace the "WOT" part on this account with the one you guys gonna transfer from NA server right?

Sorry for sending this both by email and commenting, I just want to let you know as soon as possible.
Oh, and can I not change the email on SEA server, cause I want the World of Warships part and my will-be-transferred World of Tanks part from NA server will be on the same account with the same email.

Edited by exciter27777, Nov 24 2017 - 11:59.


Scorpiany #55 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 00:03

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 30547 battles
  • 11,216
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostJayRatedTheKid, on Nov 23 2017 - 22:15, said:

 

Hey mate,

 

We began communicating this messaging multiple times via email, social media, the in-game portal as well as the forums more than a week before the applications were to close. I acknowledge not everyone reads the forums but where else outside of the above listed would you expect to be contacted?

 

Please reach out to me via the email listed in the OP, I can see your name on the first window list so I'll see what I can do in terms of facilitating your transfer.

 

-JR

 

The main WoT website would be a good place to post things. That's where most everything else related to game news is posted, so that's where a lot of people predominantly check.

Edited by Scorpiany, Nov 25 2017 - 00:03.


Asassian7 #56 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 10:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 24072 battles
  • 11,043
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostScorpiany, on Nov 25 2017 - 11:03, said:

 

The main WoT website would be a good place to post things. That's where most everything else related to game news is posted, so that's where a lot of people predominantly check.

 

it was posted on the website...

Scorpiany #57 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 11:03

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 30547 battles
  • 11,216
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostAsassian7, on Nov 25 2017 - 01:18, said:

 

it was posted on the website...

 

Where? I don't see any news articles on it.

Asassian7 #58 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 11:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 24072 battles
  • 11,043
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostScorpiany, on Nov 25 2017 - 22:03, said:

 

Where? I don't see any news articles on it.

 

yeah, not now that its over. it was all over the place when it was going on. you had to be completely blind to miss it

Macras #59 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 12:33

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19542 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    06-02-2012

Still unable to transfer....

 

After 6 (?) tickets, 3-4 emails and a heap of grief, you open up transfers for a third time


 

USING THE SAME METHOD I COUDLNT USE THE FIRST TWO TIMES!!!!


 

Guess what! I still cant do it.


 

despite getting all other emails from WG, and checking my junk mail etc, I don't get the transfer emails.


 

even when I do go via a separate link the application, I DONT GET AN APPLICATION FORM or anything to complete, just a message saying submitted.


 

Also, despite telling your "support" team I cant check or respond to tickets during the week, they STILL insist on closing them after 48 hours, before I have even checked them.


 

Really not a happy camper.

 

 

Also note, as I have said in several of my tickets I AM UNABLE TO PLAY and haven't been logging into the game. Did check the main WOT page a few times, but seriously, what is the problem here??!!


 

It really cant be that hard.


 


Edited by Macras, Nov 25 2017 - 12:35.


ScrapMetalMerchant #60 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 13:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 37408 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011

Hi JR

This may be a silly question but how do we know the transfer has started?






9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users