108 replies to this topic

JayRatedTheKid #81 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 10:54

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostPapamike, on Nov 29 2017 - 07:18, said:

Still waiting!!

Hey mate,

I've sent you a private message that should be able to help. I was able to successfully get Cheetah and ScrapMetalMerchant across in the same fashion, should work the same for you. 

Same goes for anyone who is yet to receive an email initiating their transfer, shoot me a private message and I'll provide all the info you need.

DrexMaverick #82 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 14:14

Major

• Players
  • 12811 battles
I don't understand how transferring to the SEA server would be beneficial. Is there some miracle tech that allows for smoother FPS, Ping and game play from that distance?

FluffyPabu #83 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 14:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59551 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostDrexMaverick, on Nov 29 2017 - 13:14, said:

I don't understand how transferring to the SEA server would be beneficial. Is there some miracle tech that allows for smoother FPS, Ping and game play from that distance?

maybe the person who joined NA server would benefit a lower ping at SEA server.

I personally am waiting for EU transfer because I am from EU. I hope I don't miss the chance if WG opens a window to do it. I find that WG are very discrete about transfers. I feel uninformed about this SEA transfer as well.

DrexMaverick #84 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 14:45

Major

• Players
  • 12811 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on Nov 29 2017 - 07:40, said:

I personally am waiting for EU transfer because I am from EU. I hope I don't miss the chance if WG opens a window to do it. I find that WG are very discrete about transfers. I feel uninformed about this SEA transfer as well.

Well my ping is generally fine. I knew about the previous transfer options, but now I just wonder if it would be the smarter thing to do because the NA game is just dying out and losing its appeal with the way things are going ... I would rather transfer to EU as well, but if they're not going to be doing that anytime soon ... I don't need to lose my game after all the effort and money I put into it. 

ChillYourMind #85 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 17:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 44511 battles

View Postpoisonousblood, on Nov 29 2017 - 13:40, said:

I'm waiting that for so long, i don't know what is your ping there, but this 2 new servers made my ping worst than ever in NA region.

DrexMaverick #86 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 18:48

Major

• Players
  • 12811 battles
I'm n the SEA server right now and its got a near 300 ping. AND the damned tutorial had me team killed! Why would I want to transfer to that? 

Jasireth #87 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 08:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 9622 battles
So I got the email click on the orange button to get sent to the page put in my email and the password provided and nothing happened. I've tried multiple times and even put in a ticket which ended up having me come to this forum. Is there anyway i can get help here to get moved to the SEA server or am I just going to be stuck on the NA servers?

RedNever #88 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 04:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 7405 battles
  • [TETRA] TETRA
Is it too late to transfer :(? I only just started up world of tanks to realise the merge i dont want to play on 300 ping :/

JayRatedTheKid #89 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 04:35

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostJasireth, on Nov 30 2017 - 07:45, said:

So I got the email click on the orange button to get sent to the page put in my email and the password provided and nothing happened. I've tried multiple times and even put in a ticket which ended up having me come to this forum. Is there anyway i can get help here to get moved to the SEA server or am I just going to be stuck on the NA servers?

Sliding into your DMs.

View PostRedNever, on Dec 01 2017 - 03:02, said:

Is it too late to transfer :(? I only just started up world of tanks to realise the merge i dont want to play on 300 ping :/

I think you've already sent me an email, but hit me up if not.

aMGLn #90 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 09:44

Private

• Players
  • 38140 battles
  • [BLSTR] BLSTR
Just wondering if you are planning to work on transfers during the weekend, cause i have not received the transfer email and today is the last work day of transfer period.

DonkeyDestroyer #91 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 10:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10252 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
So my account is now sitting in the hands of the SEA server, (thank you very much ;)) but when i press the big orange button saying "add password", it comes up with a darker than usual screen which doesnt let me click anything on screen. This happens for both the link and the button. Down in the bottom right hand corner,  box still in the darker shade says "the code has expired, try again". Why cant i add my PW?

Jeckal4 #92 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 18:23

Private

• Players
  • 18954 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

View PostMountainLion1, on Nov 18 2017 - 07:04, said:

I hope the NA server goes on for years to come, I can only imagine how bad the lag would be trying to play on the EU server. There are people in the US that do nothing but complain about the lag on the NA server, it is a good thing that we have the NA server here in the states because the game would surly be unplayable trying to play on the EU server from the states. Lets keep the NA central server running strong and invite a friend to join us in WOT.

I share your concerns about lag on EU servers but unfortunately, at this time I could not in good conscience I cannot recommend WoT to any family or friends, not in its current state. Maybe my enemies though.... It's too late for me, invested too much $ and time into the game, but for friends and family, I would recommend dumping those resources into something else. 

JayRatedTheKid #93 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 00:04

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostaMGLn, on Dec 01 2017 - 08:44, said:

Just wondering if you are planning to work on transfers during the weekend, cause i have not received the transfer email and today is the last work day of transfer period.

Hey mate, just sent you a DM.

peahbee #94 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 06:20

Private

• Players
  • 14136 battles

So I applied for the transfer to SEA, and I see reading back a few pages I shouldn't have created an account on the SEA server with the same email address as my NA account. So does that mean I've scuppered my chance to transfer to SEA? I haven't played any games on the SEA server, so I don't care if this account gets scrubbed.

Cheers

peahbee

JayRatedTheKid #95 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:40

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postpeahbee, on Dec 02 2017 - 05:20, said:

So I applied for the transfer to SEA, and I see reading back a few pages I shouldn't have created an account on the SEA server with the same email address as my NA account. So does that mean I've scuppered my chance to transfer to SEA? I haven't played any games on the SEA server, so I don't care if this account gets scrubbed.

Cheers

peahbee

Hey peahbee,

You should be right - the transfer process gives you the option to change the email linked to your former NA account, so you'll just have to use something other than the one on your SEA profile.

-JR

Insurrectional_Leftist #96 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:48

Major

• Players
  • 46384 battles
It's cool that you're helping people with the server transfers like this.  I hope when the do get something going with the NA/EU end of things they have someone like you that is as helpful.

peahbee #97 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 00:00

Private

• Players
  • 14136 battles

View PostJayRatedTheKid, on Dec 02 2017 - 11:40, said:

Hey peahbee,

You should be right - the transfer process gives you the option to change the email linked to your former NA account, so you'll just have to use something other than the one on your SEA profile.

-JR

Thanks for that. However I haven’t seem a transfer email yet. Are they still getting sent out?

cheers 

Peahbee

Psike81 #98 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 05:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 11152 battles
Hi All, I have a related but different situation. I applied for the NA > ANZ/SEA transfer which closed Nov 24, to which I was successful. Then I got the email with further instruction to complete the transfer (with link and password) but this to be done by Dec 3. So on night of Dec 2 I tried to complete the process but there was no system acknowledgement. After trying awhile, I got concerned and put in a support ticket for further advice with screenshots. 

"WG reply is BEST reply" ... They're telling me I can't complete because I'm past due the initial application. Especially with the screenshots I'm getting the idea support staff can't read or it wasn't looked at by a person. So I thought maybe its just one person. Putting my case to WoT NA facebook ... SAME DAMN RESPONSE! Either way I'm pissed at the treatment. 

JayRatedTheKid #99 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 05:24

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postpeahbee, on Dec 02 2017 - 23:00, said:

Thanks for that. However I haven’t seem a transfer email yet. Are they still getting sent out?

cheers 

Peahbee

They would've been sent out by now, but some people are having trouble receiving it. Sliding into your DMs with the info.

View PostPsike81, on Dec 03 2017 - 04:07, said:

Hi All, I have a related but different situation. I applied for the NA > ANZ/SEA transfer which closed Nov 24, to which I was successful. Then I got the email with further instruction to complete the transfer (with link and password) but this to be done by Dec 3. So on night of Dec 2 I tried to complete the process but there was no system acknowledgement. After trying awhile, I got concerned and put in a support ticket for further advice with screenshots. 

"WG reply is BEST reply" ... They're telling me I can't complete because I'm past due the initial application. Especially with the screenshots I'm getting the idea support staff can't read or it wasn't looked at by a person. So I thought maybe its just one person. Putting my case to WoT NA facebook ... SAME DAMN RESPONSE! Either way I'm pissed at the treatment. 

Hey mate, shoot me an email at the address on the OP, attach screenshots/any info that might be useful. I'll see what I can do.

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 02 2017 - 11:48, said:

It's cool that you're helping people with the server transfers like this.  I hope when the do get something going with the NA/EU end of things they have someone like you that is as helpful.

Thanks man. Unfortunately I don't have the capacity to solve every issue - the ones I haven't we're in the process of working through with our global teams at the moment - but I've been able to help quite a few people across which has been awesome.

madgiecool #100 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 08:32

Major

• Players
  • 50403 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

For those of you considering the transfer to SEA.....

...and already have an account on SEA....

...you will be prompted to link the NA account to a different email address

...YES!   You will now have 2 accounts on SEA server.

Whatever you do, make no reference on how dumb it is to have 2 accounts on the same server, even thou previous transfers got an account merge.

Whatever you do, never joke that a 2nd account is utterly worthless and make a suggestion of WTS.

The admins on that server (IMHO) all have English as a 2nd (or 3rd) language and fail to to comprehend simple sentences.  

TL;DR

Ask yourself, why is WG offering bribes to get players off NA and onto SEA.

My experience with NA to SEA 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users