Was just in this battle and...

red enemy hate love

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

2ndAD2015MPD #1 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 19:03

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 39803 battles

My last battle I fought in before I typed this, I said: "I hate this game so much, I love it". Someone said; immediately "Affirmative".

WOT makes you hate WOT, so much; you can not stop playing it!

ClydeCooper421 #2 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 19:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 13339 battles
  • [LOAD] LOAD

Wot is awesome. 

It's insane how much more awesome it would be if the devs had brains you know. 

Pipinghot #3 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 20:54

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostClydeCooper421, on Nov 18 2017 - 13:17, said:

It's insane how much more awesome it would be if the devs had brains you know. 

So what you're saying is that the MMO you designed and built, that has millions of players around the globe, is much better than WoT.

Since you know so much, feel free to tell us the name of this super amazing game that you created because you have brains that they don't.

ClydeCooper421 #4 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 03:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 13339 battles
  • [LOAD] LOAD

View PostPipinghot, on Nov 18 2017 - 11:54, said:

So what you're saying is that the MMO you designed and built, that has millions of players around the globe, is much better than WoT.

Since you know so much, feel free to tell us the name of this super amazing game that you created because you have brains that they don't.

I never claimed I had made a better game or knew more than the devs. 

Why don't you re-read the post. As you can see I started off by praising the developers and creators of the game. I said that the game is awesome. WoT is my favorite video game that I play and i spend a lot of time with it. There is nothing like it on the whole market. 

However, if the devs took time to look at some things that need tweaking or adjustments in the game, it would make it that much better. Stuff like arty or the T-34-85M for starters. 

Pipinghot #5 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 21:22

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostClydeCooper421, on Nov 18 2017 - 21:09, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Nov 18 2017 - 11:54, said:

I never claimed I had made a better game

Thanks for clearing up that mystery, there might have been some poor soul out there on the internet who doesn't understand sarcasm who thinks that you actually claimed this. Well done.

or knew more than the devs. 

Yeah, you really did, and that's the point.

It's easy to say garbage like, "if the devs had brains" because you get to sit in your little mind-bubble and convince yourself that you could do it better, but the reality is that there are millions (that's millions) of players around the globe and you can't make a game that makes millions of people happy all the time.

Why don't you re-read the post. As you can see I started off by praising the developers and creators of the game.

That's not praise, that's a backhanded insult, and you trying to pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

You can't have it both ways. If the game is awesome it's not by accident, it's because the Dev's have brains and did a good job.

However, if the devs took time to look at some things that need tweaking or adjustments in the game, it would make it that much better. Stuff like arty or the T-34-85M for starters. 

Sure, just like any game there is always room for improvement, and just like any game they're going to make decisions that you don't agree with - but that in no way means that the devs don't have brains.

Double_O7 #6 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 05:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4166 battles
  • [-D1G-] -D1G-

View Post2ndAD2015MPD, on Nov 18 2017 - 12:03, said:

My last battle I fought in before I typed this, I said: "I hate this game so much, I love it". Someone said; immediately "Affirmative".

WOT makes you hate WOT, so much; you can not stop playing it!

Dude. You need help lol

Also tagged with red, enemy, hate, love

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users