• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Slone #21 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 22:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17564 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 18 2017 - 16:27, said:

Please answer the questions presented, not just throw out your opinions without responding to them.

This is a capitalistic society, so you get what you pay for. If you pay a competitive wage or higher you can expect to get a result per your specifications. But if you pay little or nothing, you have to content yourself with what people are willing to give away for free.

_Tsavo #22 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 22:41

Major

• Players
  • 38913 battles

View Postcnumartyr, on Nov 18 2017 - 16:40, said:

Then don't consider it.  Why should anyone care about your opinion on SBMM?

Perhaps I should have said "EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS" instead.

Christ on a [edited]cracker, getting a discussion going here is [edited]pointless

Slone #23 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 22:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17564 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 18 2017 - 16:41, said:

Perhaps I should have said "EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS" instead.

Christ on a [edited]cracker, getting a discussion going here is [edited]pointless

So the only way to have a discussion is to answer your 13 bullet points and work out your exercise problem? 

If you want to have a discussion, elaborate on the replies given and ease up on being a control freak.

Edited by Slone, Nov 18 2017 - 22:46.

Rake #24 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 22:46

Major

• Players
  • 49163 battles

View PostWinningWithWarchild, on Nov 18 2017 - 16:25, said:

THIS!  I just want the opportunity to win EVERY game.  Right now, I have a 42% UnWinnable rate - that's 42% of my games that are automatic losses no matter what I do. I can submit around 560 photos to show you what I mean (yeah, not exaggerating). 

Putting all things aside, why can't MM use XVM and match the tiers and colors team per team?  An equal number of purple, blue, green players per team?  I don't know if this is fair or what, but when I see 5 blue players on the enemy team (none on mine) and 5 red players on my team (none on the enemy team) AND I'm lowest tier - it's a loss.  Every time.  Personally, I'd rather just not play that match.  During the grinds, I did the unethical thing and departed aggressively due to time constraints.  I'm not trying to farm damage or mark my tanks or anything other than trying to get the win.  I play to win, even if the odds are stacked against me.  But they're stacked too much against me, too much of the time.  XVM shows me this, and in the rare occasions when I really need the win, it makes me think that those who vote against skill based MM aren't playing with a full deck.

Ex. Have yourself 10 games in a row where you're the lowest tier tank and your teams are horrific and get steamrolled.  Are you having fun?  Is your skill/ability able to overcome? - answer NO.

I don't really know the solution to these things or how to gauge them.  But if teams are equal, I have a 90% chance of having a significant impact on the outcome.  IN the current system, it's almost completely up to luck.

Why do you bring that ridiculous "stat" up again after you claimed you were just joking when called out on the idiocy before?  Refuse to even read anything you write because that comment is so absurd.

JayStark02 #25 Posted Nov 18 2017 - 23:01

• 4992 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
Thread closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users