Jump to content


Scr*w MT-15.3 w/honors and bs mm

rant personal missions mm tank destroyers WIN win wiiiiiiinnnn

  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

OctavariumDT8 #1 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Finally, after 3 days of playing T-54 I've had 4 games where there were more than 2.5k HP on TD's on enemy team. 

 

Did my primary all 4 times, but couldn't do the secondary (damage 7 tanks and win). Either it would be a hard defeat or I damaged only 3-4 tanks. 

This is so stupid. It's bad enough you have to pray to get 6-7 TD's on enemy team, then you have to win.

 

Only one order away from Obj. 260 and I figured I should do this one w/honors to skip last 3 SPG missions.

Guess I'll have to play arty, otherwise I'd go insane. 

 

[edited]this....

 

/rant



Kliphie #2 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28339 battles
  • 1,647
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012
I've been on that one for months 

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 14334 battles
  • 6,655
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013
Why do you people care so much ?

linxcc #4 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15561 battles
  • 281
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    08-29-2014
Is jus a game, y u heff to be mad?

OctavariumDT8 #5 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:20

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012
 

 WhY d0 yOu PeOpLe CaRe So MuCh

 

*insert sponegbob meme pic here*



Kamahl1234 #6 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 17969 battles
  • 8,740
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
It's almost like they made the missions difficult to achieve or something. Don't tear yourself up too much over it, as if you're good enough to get the primary multiple times you just need the right situation to succeed.

OctavariumDT8 #7 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostKamahl1234, on Nov 19 2017 - 18:21, said:

It's almost like they made the missions difficult to achieve or something. Don't tear yourself up too much over it, as if you're good enough to get the primary multiple times you just need the right situation to succeed.

 

And that's the dumbest part about PERSONAL missions. Nothing personal about waiting for stars to align. It's as personal to get the right situation as it is to win the Powerball.

Kamahl1234 #8 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 17969 battles
  • 8,740
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Nov 19 2017 - 17:29, said:

 

And that's the dumbest part about PERSONAL missions. Nothing personal about waiting for stars to align. It's as personal to get the right situation as it is to win the Powerball.

 

But this is where you're wrong. The skill is when you have the opportunity you'd be able to actual accomplish it. The powerball isn't going to make you still work for it, it's just going to hand you it. The situations these missions call for still puts a lot of risk to the player and asks them to accomplish much. 

 

Otherwise what is skill in this game? It's not just farming damage/kills, as I can redline all of that on a loss, or have others do the work for me. 



Gothraul #9 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 1526 battles
  • 3,291
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014
Its been said for years now that these missions are cancer and it only makes things worse when WG upped the secondary reqs for honors. Try spamming mid tiers and hope to get lucky while there is a TD on track like for the death star in a couple of days.

trondd #10 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:57

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16901 battles
  • 187
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 19 2017 - 18:15, said:

Why do you people care so much ?

 

Why do you care enough to respond? You dont even play this game anymore....

 

And OP, try doing grand battle, was the only way I could get secondary for my 260



Zup77 #11 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 18:57

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 39043 battles
  • 401
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 19 2017 - 09:15, said:

Why do you people care so much ?

 

Because it gives you a goal to achieve something; even if it is just a virtual tank in a video game. I liked having something to focus on while playing. I know there are lots of missions that require some level of luck to achieve and that can be frustrating when you are stuck on them for months but eventually you get them done and you move on to the next one. If you don't care so be it but even if you aren't going to get the reward tanks, there were millions of credits and other rewards available. You might as well try to get something free playing a game you were going to play anyway. 

OctavariumDT8 #12 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 19:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostKamahl1234, on Nov 19 2017 - 18:45, said:

 

But this is where you're wrong. The skill is when you have the opportunity you'd be able to actual accomplish it. The powerball isn't going to make you still work for it, it's just going to hand you it. The situations these missions call for still puts a lot of risk to the player and asks them to accomplish much. 

 

Interesting view, +1

 

View PostGothraul, on Nov 19 2017 - 18:46, said:

Try spamming mid tiers and hope to get lucky while there is a TD on track like for the death star in a couple of days.

 

That On Track may be my only chance this year lol



OctavariumDT8 #13 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 19:35

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

People, just ignore GeorgePreddy. He's on every damned topic on this Forum; whether he's trolling, being sarcastic, trying to sound smart and casual, etc. You name it.

Just ignore him, otherwise you're pumping his ego and making him feel special and good about himself. :)



dexatrin82 #14 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 19:45

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17738 battles
  • 309
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
  • Member since:
    10-02-2011

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Nov 19 2017 - 19:35, said:

People, just ignore GeorgePreddy. He's on every damned topic on this Forum; whether he's trolling, being sarcastic, trying to sound smart and casual, etc. You name it.

Just ignore him, otherwise you're pumping his ego and making him feel special and good about himself. :)

 

I think This statement needs to be Stickied in the Newcomers Forum. That GeorgePreddy guy is really annoying.

NeatoMan #15 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 19:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 24586 battles
  • 15,743
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011
What does honors bestow?  I can't seem to find a decent description in game.  I completed my LT, HT, MT, and TD missions without all honors, and got my female crew members, as well as completing those portions of the Stug campaign.  I only needed 4 crew members for the czech tanks, and I don't play arty so I gladly stayed away from the SPG missions.  

Zup77 #16 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 20:04

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 39043 battles
  • 401
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
Honors gives you the secondary reward in each mission. If you get honors the in 15's, you get Orders. Orders allow you to skip over some of the more difficult missions. Check and see if you completed any of the 15 missions as the final mission in each set completed with honors gets you the Orders.

NeatoMan #17 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 20:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 24586 battles
  • 15,743
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostZup77, on Nov 19 2017 - 14:04, said:

Honors gives you the secondary reward in each mission. If you get honors the in 15's, you get Orders. Orders allow you to skip over some of the more difficult missions. Check and see if you completed any of the 15 missions as the final mission in each set completed with honors gets you the Orders.

Cool, thanks! I just completed the stug missions and got my 5th female crew.  Add that to my 5 female swedish SoS crew I got from completing some other unknown mission, and now I got enough to fill out a second SoS female crew for my tier 9 and 10 Swedish TDs (they only need 3 crews each).  Don't really need the stug though.



OctavariumDT8 #18 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 14:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Tanks damaged: 7

Win?: Win

Damage to TD's: 2436

 

Been working on 3 TD's the whole game and then 46% [edited]ter, who's been camping whole game long, comes and steals my last shot for the kill, which would grant me my mission with honors....

 

Really, [edited]this.... 



Boxhawk #19 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 14:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 24583 battles
  • 3,123
  • [FADES] FADES
  • Member since:
    04-23-2012

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Nov 19 2017 - 12:09, said:

Finally, after 3 days of playing T-54 I've had 4 games where there were more than 2.5k HP on TD's on enemy team. 

 

Did my primary all 4 times, but couldn't do the secondary (damage 7 tanks and win). Either it would be a hard defeat or I damaged only 3-4 tanks. 

This is so stupid. It's bad enough you have to pray to get 6-7 TD's on enemy team, then you have to win.

 

Only one order away from Obj. 260 and I figured I should do this one w/honors to skip last 3 SPG missions.

Guess I'll have to play arty, otherwise I'd go insane. 

 

[edited]this....

 

/rant

 

Arty missions are the easiest ones.

OctavariumDT8 #20 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 14:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38440 battles
  • 569
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostBoxhawk, on Nov 20 2017 - 14:45, said:

 

Arty missions are the easiest ones.

 

Stuck at following mission: stun enemy tanks for 200s; stun 3 tanks with a single shell twice.

First one takes a bit time, but it's easy and I'll do it eventually; second one is situational af.

 

Then there's SPG-15, which is completely team dependent. 3.5k assisted dmg? Would be the easiest mission ever if people cared to shoot stunned tanks.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users