So when we gonna fix this?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #21 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 20:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 24984 battles
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-

Some people just like the pretty sights and sounds.

I do not believe them malevolent, just they are not doing what we might expect.  I was never that bad, but I was someone who was more concerned with being in game with my real life friends than being effective.

~B

Groza_Tanke #22 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 20:04

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59412 battles
  • [TRAP] TRAP

There is nothing wrong with this as you have no idea what that players personal issues are.

Is he/she playing with a bad old computer?

How old is the player?

Do they have incredibly bad latency and is their ping skyhigh?

Are they physically or mentally handicapped?

Etc.

There are many reasons that people play video games and there are many reasons they can perform badly playing games.

Everyone plays for their own reasons and carries with them their own problems.  Live with it.  They have to.

ThisGameIsHorribleLOL #23 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 00:50

Major

• Players
  • 31554 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostGroza_Tanke, on Nov 20 2017 - 19:04, said:

There is nothing wrong with this as you have no idea what that players personal issues are.

Is he/she playing with a bad old computer?

How old is the player?

Do they have incredibly bad latency and is their ping skyhigh?

Are they physically or mentally handicapped?

Etc.

There are many reasons that people play video games and there are many reasons they can perform badly playing games.

Everyone plays for their own reasons and carries with them their own problems.  Live with it.  They have to.

have you stopped to think one cannot be this detrimental without actively trying to be? it has been proven. this is conscious effort. i wish the SJW would just stop creeping out of the woodwork defending such scum. no wonder the game has gone to hell. soon enough it will be you and his kind ONLY left. then who you gonna blame for "stat padding" and not carrying you?

kogepan_man #24 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 01:24

Major

• Players
  • 7154 battles

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 20 2017 - 23:50, said:

have you stopped to think one cannot be this detrimental without actively trying to be? it has been proven. this is conscious effort. i wish the SJW would just stop creeping out of the woodwork defending such scum. no wonder the game has gone to hell. soon enough it will be you and his kind ONLY left. then who you gonna blame for "stat padding" and not carrying you?

we're just saying that this should be a safe space for everyone to play, no matter what their skill level is.  if you want a more exclusive game for elites only, you should go create one.

Groza_Tanke #25 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 05:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 59412 battles
  • [TRAP] TRAP

Block Quote

The only scum here seems to be and your intolerance of people who are different than you.  Not all people want the same thing as you do and a very few narrow minded people want to be you.  Join the real world with its many types of people and quit being a TROLL!!!.

HunterGamer #26 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 05:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4661 battles

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 20 2017 - 15:50, said:

I mean, you're kind of being a [edited]right now, you never know the player's personal problems man

ThisGameIsHorribleLOL #27 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 06:40

Major

• Players
  • 31554 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostGroza_Tanke, on Nov 21 2017 - 04:37, said:

The only scum here seems to be and your intolerance of people who are different than you.  Not all people want the same thing as you do and a very few narrow minded people want to be you.  Join the real world with its many types of people and quit being a TROLL!!!.

confirmed. your tank skills makes you a different person than me. man i cant even come up with these if i tried. but seems baddies are 5 steps ahead in that area. less time thinking stupid things like that, more time shooting tanks and maybe we wont be having these threads? mmmk? logix

ThisGameIsHorribleLOL #28 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 06:42

Major

• Players
  • 31554 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostHunterGamer, on Nov 21 2017 - 04:58, said:

I mean, you're kind of being a [edited]right now, you never know the player's personal problems man

and you have 0 idea about mine. some great players on here have gone through terrible forms of cancer, surgeries and temporary remission only to have to start again with that.   some are on 24/7 insulin. some have no legs and are literally home bound. i would list the names but thats not the place. suffice it to say i wish they still played this rancid game so they can explain to you what it actually means to be disabled and have issues yet still not be a complete waste of a teammate. 

so tell me again what you know about MY issues and others issues? nothing but stupid assumptions and idiotic excuses. all you seem to be capable of making

StiffWind #29 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 06:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 13802 battles

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 21 2017 - 06:40, said:

confirmed. your tank skills makes you a different person than me. man i cant even come up with these if i tried. but seems baddies are 5 steps ahead in that area. less time thinking stupid things like that, more time shooting tanks and maybe we wont be having these threads? mmmk? logix

Confirmed....you're a troll.

ThisGameIsHorribleLOL #30 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 06:47

Major

• Players
  • 31554 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostStiffWind, on Nov 21 2017 - 05:45, said:

Confirmed....you're a troll.

go make a few more alts. everybody is a troll that doesnt agree with you. gotcha

so lets fix that right now jimbob so i wont have to filter through you any more. This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by StiffWindView it anyway?

Edited by Viserion_Dies, Nov 21 2017 - 06:48.

ColonelShakes #31 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 07:05

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10225 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 21 2017 - 06:47, said:

go make a few more alts. everybody is a troll that doesnt agree with you. gotcha

so lets fix that right now jimbob so i wont have to filter through you any more. This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by StiffWindView it anyway?

Troll go away.

Arturo_Steel #32 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 07:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10727 battles

View PostViserion_Dies, on Nov 20 2017 - 18:01, said:

Posted Image

not even a bot. which means does it on purpose. 

I think foch came up with the solution. Make a seperate server for new players and bots but don't tell anyone. Then when a player finally decides to learn to play the game and gets his recent up he will be transfered back to the non-bot server.

Trigger_Happy_Jax #33 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 08:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32265 battles
  • [STK-R] STK-R

View Postkogepan_man, on Nov 20 2017 - 18:24, said:

we're just saying that this should be a safe space for everyone to play, no matter what their skill level is.  if you want a more exclusive game for elites only, you should go create one.

This is a PvP game!  There isn't supposed to be any %&!?#@* "safe spaces!"  That line of thinking right there is  a perfect snapshot of why the quality of the game play has declined so much through the years.  WG catering to the soft, the weak, the easily offended, the players who turn the chat off when their team mates are rightfully chewing their panzy asses out for being stupid,  instead of learning harsh, needed lessons, players who are too lazy to learn how to flank a hard target, and instead want WG to let them shoot 350mm pen HEAT from a medium to go nose-nose with a heavy, players who constantly whine about arty, instead of learning how to properly fight against it, etc.  

WoT used to be that "more exclusive" game you refer to.  And it used to be a much better game before Wargaming started watering down the competition level of this game to appease the "safe spaces" crowd.

Playing in a PvP game is not a "for everyone" activity.  Wargaming seems to have forgotten that through the years.  Whenever a PvP game starts trying to pretend that it is something that it is not- like a "for everyone" game, that game will always end up alienating its primary customer base, and will fall into decline.  "Houston, we have a problem."

Dirty_Camel #34 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 09:11

Captain

• Players
  • 51996 battles
  • [F-3] F-3
this guy doesn't even shoot. He puts on his vintage ww2 k-pot, logs in, hops in a $50 TANK his dad bought him for his 37th birthday, and drives fearlessly into enemy territory. He then proceeds to drive directly into the first guy he spots for 100 ramming damage, falls out of his chair laughing, gets off the floor, and repeats until his mom comes in and tells him it's time for bed. Edit: I have a 9 yr old with autism, it's exactly something he would do, mostly because he don't give a faq about hurting your feelings or your WR. 

SpitYoYoMafia #35 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 16:01

Major

• Players
  • 18942 battles

View PostColddawg, on Nov 20 2017 - 09:15, said:

tier 8 avg, 100ish points of damage per battle, 0.11 K/D.  The player is firing HE almost specifically.

I can easily average 2k+ damage in my T110E4 with HE only, granted it has a much higher alpha, I don't see why someone can't at least average half their HP firing HE only.

Chalybos #36 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 16:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22596 battles

View PostDirty_Camel, on Nov 21 2017 - 03:11, said:

this guy doesn't even shoot. He puts on his vintage ww2 k-pot, logs in, hops in a $50 TANK his dad bought him for his 37th birthday, and drives fearlessly into enemy territory. He then proceeds to drive directly into the first guy he spots for 100 ramming damage, falls out of his chair laughing, gets off the floor, and repeats until his mom comes in and tells him it's time for bed. Edit: I have a 9 yr old with autism, it's exactly something he would do, mostly because he don't give a faq about hurting your feelings or your WR. 

Thank you.  That description, the visual images it brought, they just made my morning.

kogepan_man #37 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 7154 battles
lets put it this way, it's best not to anger me

Chalybos #38 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 22:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22596 battles
Bruce Banner?

kogepan_man #39 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 7154 battles
no, i'm just saying the hardcore elite who don't want an "everyone game" may not represent a big enough population to make a profit.  It could be that noobs like myself make the difference between breaking even and making money.  so Wargaming has the unenviable job of trying to make us both happy.  i think they do ok at that, but someone is always gonna want more.

SpitYoYoMafia #40 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 02:04

Major

• Players
  • 18942 battles

View Postkogepan_man, on Nov 21 2017 - 13:21, said:

no, i'm just saying the hardcore elite who don't want an "everyone game" may not represent a big enough population to make a profit.  It could be that noobs like myself make the difference between breaking even and making money.  so Wargaming has the unenviable job of trying to make us both happy.  i think they do ok at that, but someone is always gonna want more.

Bruh if those stats are real you're actively being a detriment to your team, do everyone a favor and stop playing this game or stick to T1-3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users