• 4441 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM
He is trolling us... I give up

Rake #142 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 03:46

Major

• Players
  • 49163 battles

View Postg4143, on Nov 23 2017 - 07:16, said:

​But I've never claimed I'm a good player! This is the cult like apologist response I see when anyone says anything negative about the game - Attack the user instead of addressing the problems with the game.

You can be a bad player and the game can still have hidden stats and smoothing outcomes.

But I also don't see anywhere that you're admitting you're an extremely bad player either.

Rake #143 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 03:51

Major

• Players
  • 49163 battles

View Postg4143, on Nov 23 2017 - 11:08, said:

That's odd because on a good nights 'playing arty' I'm consistently in the top 5 damage earners for my team. Hell I even placed top damage earner several times and top knock-outs while playing arty.

You have to understand that on bad nights 'playing arty' my team will finish with 5 - 7 players with 0 - 50 damage. Now try to imagine how hard it is for arty to function when your team is collapsing all around. Arty is primarily a support apparatus and when the scouts aren't scouting and the flanks have failed they become large clumsy, inaccurate, slow firing shotguns.

That's just a flat out lie based on your stats.

Desert_Faux #144 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 04:22

Major

• Players
  • 4441 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM

View Post_Tsavo, on Nov 23 2017 - 22:17, said:

A rookie, interchangeable with baddie in this case, will do poorly in a premium or a regular 8.  The goal posts here keep moving and we're long since off the starting topic.

I find that years ago when I had mods installed (Legal ones) it seemed many bad players would play in great tanks that can dominate in the right hands. 

Many players I feel think, Hey, that KV-1 bounced all those shots and did pretty good last few matches I saw. However the tank doesn't make the player. 

Far too many think if they suddenly drive an OP tank they will be OP. It's like painting a T**d. 

NTM, I rather people play with tanks they feel comfortable in and have fun with them, there are many play styles and what's right for one person isn't good for another. I kinda like when people play rare or exotic tanks, cause many times they know how to be good in it and contribute to the team. 

I could play more on my premium Tier 8 tanks but I rather not make my team suffer by my lack of skill and experience. Perhaps one day I'll be ready but till then I am not gonna frustrate myself and waste everyone's time trying to do something I am not good at (for the time being, I may be one day but not right now).

Desert_Faux #145 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 04:27

Major

• Players
  • 4441 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM

This thread kinda falls back on something I posted awhile back:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/560873-are-humans-gluttons-for-punishment/

Going online about how the game mechanics are horrible, how they don't like the game, how it's causing them to lose so many matches etc... on and on about how bad the game is for various reasons...

Why punish yourself then? Don't play.

I LOVE baseball with a passion, but put me on the field or up to bat and I am horrible. So what do I do? I don't play baseball... I will enjoy it on TV, in person etc... but not always are you good at your passions. Learn your limits and if you hate something or it makes you upset... STOP DOING IT.

Instead of finding a different game that you do love and enjoy, you spend countless hours playing a game you hate???

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users