• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

scoutsout7 #1 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 17:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 51255 battles
  • [TCDBD] TCDBD

Morning all 

I just logged off the test sever and I see no major issues with the new Tanks and TD's brought into the game 

Starting the the Badger it is fine plays like the Tortoise and it is not OP in my eyes yes it has its faults and can be penned without Gold ammo. Those that think it needs a nerf need to learn how to kill it without hitting the number 2 key. 

The French Heavies are just fine as they are WG no need to change them for they are very french thinking in the means of a heavy tanks. I really enjoy having two options on a gun on the top tier tank. I will be heading up that line when it hits the live sever. 

The new map Klondike is great guys along with the first one are great I really want to see more maps this size brought into the game for they open up so much more than the simple bowling allies that are so common in the smaller maps. 

WG they play well with little to no bugs while in the game. 

TheGame_ #2 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 18:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31029 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5
the badger will probably get a buff imo

Al_Scarface_Capone_ #3 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 18:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30583 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5

Currently whats on the test server should be final

Badger is not game breaking-ly OP as say the waffle was, 4,800 max DPM but that's with improved so not many people will have this. Yet :hiding:

The AMX M4 54, its pretty good. The guns feels on par with most heavy's and the armor can't be classified as OP. 

Playing the super Conq i found i can pen its gun mantle with APCR, top hatches are prominent so its a weak spot when not using all of its gun depression.

All in all, good patch to end 2017 :great:

shaolinsarge #4 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 19:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18612 battles
  • [TRIB2] TRIB2
I'm having issues with server, my PC isn't strong to use all his features. Next will be
thanks by report. I think that badger will fits for me, i like obj 704, and he has similarity, but with better armor.

TboneOathKeeper #5 Posted Nov 22 2017 - 19:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18006 battles

Hello Tankers.....

Hope all is well and everyone dong good. I agree , The Badger is fine and I don't think it's too OP for the game. It does have weak spots , even though Hull down this TD can give you a problems sometimes. As far as the French Heavy line.

I would say.....WELL DONE World of Tanks.  Except for both T9 and T10 look all most a like.  I feel it's one of the Best well rounded tanks to enter the game in months. Yes it has a strong front , but then you have that soft side that makes it

balanced. I love have 2 guns to choose from and it makes for a more enjoyable game. I would just ask the Artist's to make the Tanks stand out from each other. There are so many thing you can do to make them different and it would make the game better. The T8 French Heavy is a Fun little Tank. I wish it had a little more speed or ground res. to help it out when fighting upper levels.

The New Map is a GREAT WELCOME.....more please. lol.

Thanks for all your hard work and Good luck to all the Tanker's out there.

TboneOathKeeper

Grampy #6 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 04:14

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 21756 battles
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO
Apparently I don't understand all I know about the test server, but I was really interested in checking out Erelenberg, so I log in to the test server on my main account, and then I log in onto my nephew's account on my laptop so I can get two tanks into a platoon and go check out Erlenberg on the team training thing. Nope. Cannot platoon. So then I make a training room on my account, and then try and find it on the laptop. Nope. So I log out of that, make an Erlenberg training room on the laptop and then look for it on my account. Nope. Cannot find anything related to either account on the test server. Might as well be on Mars and Venus.

This ought to be simple. It's not. But it ought to be.

ItsO1dWo1fy #7 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 05:19

Private

• Players
  • 12300 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

They need to give the FV215B 183 an armor buff. even though its being move to special vehicle class its still a competitor to the FV4005. since the 4005 is a super unarmored tank the 183 should be a heavy armored TD that is less mobile. i find it super annoying that ever though WG gave the 183 a "armor" buff in the past i still get pinned by everything so easily ever side scrapping or hull down.

scoutsout7 #8 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 20:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 51255 battles
  • [TCDBD] TCDBD

Good day to all 

Well WG I know the test sever is yours to open and close at will but allow us just one day of the new patch of customization is sad to say the least.. I was just getting the hang of it and wanted to try a few things out today but the sever is down for some reason.... Do hope to have it back open soon??? 

Now I agree with my fellow tankers about the French heavies and the FV217 Badger they are not Op, yes many will complain that they are but enough of us feel they are balanced with strong points and weaknesses.  

About the paint jobs on our tanks, I noticed that some paint schemes have different variations, this is great. One question if we choose to use worn paint can we return to non-worn paint on that tanks chosen???? 

Also since I am the owner of my tanks I should be able to camo them as I please for an example if I want to use one summer camo for all my tanks I should no matter what type it is or what nation it is from. (Add this into the game.) 

Yes as an example.... If I want to use the German Ambush pattern on all my tanks French, US, Russian, and others I should  be able to. that is our choice WG so let us (Something else to think about adding into the game to make it better for the players. 

On a side note I have noticed that more and more RU players are cleaning up after themselves and other players. What i mean is the TK is going down and if it does they will take that player out right then I commend them for this for we are all there to enjoy the game and find out how the new tanks and maps work in the game and give feedback to WG and not worry so much about being TK'd by other players from different severs. 

One thing WG let's change the US Sever to NA Sever please, that would help some and for our SA players. 

Scouts Out 

scoutsout7 #9 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 20:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 51255 battles
  • [TCDBD] TCDBD

Grampy

Find me in the live sever or test sever Grampy and I will gladly platoon with you for a training map and map recon anytime. That is the one thing that WG could change in the game is allow one person to do a map recon, for you cannot always find friends in the game that either have the time or want to do this. 

Scouts Out 

Uncle_J_ #10 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 20:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14542 battles
Wargaming, could you un-elite the AMX M4 45 ? (for us that have that tank in it's Elite state). Since you added a new tier 8 French heavy tank, so we can grind the M4 45 to earn the  XP to research the new tier 8 heavy, without having to convert xp with gold.

black_colt #11 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 20:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View Postscoutsout7, on Nov 22 2017 - 08:50, said:

Morning all 

I just logged off the test sever and I see no major issues with the new Tanks and TD's brought into the game 

Starting the the Badger it is fine plays like the Tortoise and it is not OP in my eyes yes it has its faults and can be penned without Gold ammo. Those that think it needs a nerf need to learn how to kill it without hitting the number 2 key. 

The French Heavies are just fine as they are WG no need to change them for they are very french thinking in the means of a heavy tanks. I really enjoy having two options on a gun on the top tier tank. I will be heading up that line when it hits the live sever. 

The new map Klondike is great guys along with the first one are great I really want to see more maps this size brought into the game for they open up so much more than the simple bowling allies that are so common in the smaller maps. 

WG they play well with little to no bugs while in the game. 

Super or Common Test server?

alien__steel #12 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 03:58

Private

• -Players-
  • 403 battles

Dear Wargaming and all Tankers,

I'd like to say that the test server seems to have pretty much everything ironed out in order to release it.  I have only been playing WOT for about a month and absolutely Love it.  I do want to share two issues I have had, which is not exactly related to the gameplay itself.  First of all, being that I've only played for about a month or so, when I play on the regular WOT server(s), sometimes there are less than ideal players on there commenting.  I know that can be expected in an online game.  Although, when I have been playing on the test server, I have been playing against many Russian players, (they have RU by they're name), they have been very nice and welcoming.  I know I'm not all that good yet, but my experience on the test server has been much better than the regular game.  Just grateful for that.

oldewolfe #13 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 01:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 12029 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

Yes, this Test was quite Nice....      

My only Regret is that the 30 vs 30 Maps, and the Feature as a whole, is only Available to Tier 10....     I really feel it could help to Aleviate some MM Issues people are having to Spread it Out some, maybe starting Tiers 7 or 8 (possibly 6, but that may well be Pushing it a bit), keep the Single Tier Model though, I see no reason to change that as yet....      I love the Maps and I feel the Klondike/Northwest on Steroids Map is actually Better than the Nebelburg Map.....

But everything else, I see as a Non Issue, even the Paint Shop Feature....       Especially since you can Switch off all the Goofy Paint Sceme's this has the Potential to create....        The Badger is not without Weaknesses, this is Good and the French Heavies were easily dealt with once the Soft Spots were Found.....    Haven't gotten to Play with the TD Buffs though as it Hard to get into Lower Tier Matches....     Lowest I managed was Tier 8 but wasn't able to play as much as I'd like to have and my Schedule kept me in the Tier 10 Hours of a 2K Server Population....

But otherwise, I am Happy with all the Update has to Offer this time around.....       Congrat's to you WG....     See if you can Top this one on the Next Go.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users