connection issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

panzer_elite3 #1 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 07:28

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 6845 battles
  • [M-H] M-H
For some reason my internet cuts off when i try to connect to a server and also the US Central server is on high load. Can anyone tell me anything?

VVreck #2 Posted Nov 25 2017 - 10:00

Private

• Players
  • 8426 battles
  • [R3TRO] R3TRO

I cant log into the game server atm either. While trying to connect for a few minutes it will cancel out and say "You have been disconnected from the server."

Exiledcrow #3 Posted Nov 27 2017 - 16:40

Captain

• Players
  • 43355 battles
  • [SABOT] SABOT
My advice: go ahead and skip making a ticket, in my experience it's been a total waste of time: they're keeping you busy while they push more hamsters on the wheel that runs their servers.

Bundespanzervolk #4 Posted Nov 27 2017 - 17:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28820 battles
  • [_WJ_] _WJ_

https://worldoftanks...t-server-merge/

Quote to note from this thread:  "Will this specifically fix the server lag? If not, when is the server lag fix?
The current plan is to finish the server merge, and focus on stabilizing the regional connections that are going to be impacted by this shift in location. Our server operations team is working daily to optimize our network connections, and improve routing by working with our partners such as Level3, Telia, and Comcast. Engineers will be monitoring performance for the entire region, including North and South America. Server lag has been an ongoing issue we will work to resolve as we focus on NA Central stability. There is no ETA for this to be 100% fixed, but we’re committed to improving the situation for users who have lag and freezing issues."

panzer_elite3 I would encourage you to perform a PingPlotter and submit a ticket.  I don't think WG understands how widespread the issues are that are impacting their end-product because of issues with their "Partners" hardware.  I have identified an issue with one of their partners IP's (Level3) that needs to be corrected and I'm hoping WG follows through with their promise to help performance by working with not only their customers, but towards 2-way communication with the "partners" in resolving these ISP minefield issues that are impacting connectivity and performance with the "new" server.

Edited by Bundespanzervolk, Nov 27 2017 - 17:55.

Bundespanzervolk #5 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 20:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28820 battles
  • [_WJ_] _WJ_

I made a ticket and the results have been mixed.  Here is my odyssey :  

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users