• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

ats1080 #161 Posted Jan 03 2018 - 15:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34321 battles
  • [RS] RS

View Postbobdaxx, on Jan 03 2018 - 07:18, said:

I was not making fun of him.  I was calling him out on him saying he is winning 50% of his games and how he is having trouble with bonds. I was pointing out he was way below 50%  You agree he wont be able to farm bonds with the current level of play he is exhibiting.  Oh and let me put up a new wotlabs banner because,, ohhh they are so accurate.  Jesus RS you need relax-i think i made over 150 yesterday and I dont even need them.

I can believe you made that many yesterday, but you had a 40 something % win rate for your 24 hour 2 days ago.  No way in hell you made 300 bonds as you claimed.

Guest_boomftx_* #162 Posted Jan 07 2018 - 00:46

The guy bobdaxx replied to copy/pasted that same post in almost every thread in the Clan Wars Events forum.

Wotlabs does not reflect Grand Battle stats, which is where most bonds come from.

MacDuff48 #163 Posted Jan 07 2018 - 01:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 23315 battles
  • [ORDER] ORDER

View Postboomftx, on Jan 06 2018 - 23:46, said:

The guy bobdaxx replied to copy/pasted that same post in almost every thread in the Clan Wars Events forum.

Wotlabs does not reflect Grand Battle stats, which is where most bonds come from.

Look he is acting like the WG poster boy.  I am willing to accept his claims as they are completely irrelevant.  WG set the reward tank bar at the top 3000 players.  Despite what people say, WG better than anyone else knows the declining numbers of players on the NA server and if they are any type of business; they had an in house estimate of how many players would participate in the campaign.  I am willing to guess their estimate was within a couple of hundred players, and within a dozen or so the number of clans that would play.  Knowing this they still set the bar where they did. So why not give out the number of bonds needed to get the tank.  Simple, they want the player base to keep grinding for an extended time to inflate the number of players on the server.  This is why they extended the time to Jan 31.  Why state other means of bond acquisition were being considered.  Again simple, give players hope, keep them grinding so the game’s decline continues to be masked.  I doubt any new means will be forth coming; as the clock winds down it becomes less likely and less helpful.  Though they may sell them in the premium shop as a last minute money grab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users