23 replies to this topic

bjorn1984 #1 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 15:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

Tank Roll Call: Hummel-Wespe

Hello once again, and welcome to Tank Roll Call,

Today will be the one of the most hated subjects of WoT. Yep, this article will be about artillery. To be specific, we will be looking over the Hummel-Wespe or also known as Hummel 10.5cm. Originally, the Hummel was going to be armed with a 10.5cm le.F.H. 18/40 L/28 howitzer but it was quickly, found that the new Hummel chassis could mount 15cm s.FH 18/1 L/30 howitzer. It was decided that the heavier gun would be the better option.

The new chassis would combined elements from the Panzer III and Panzer IV chassis. The same chassis was also used for the Nashorn tank destroyer. The engine would moved to the centre of the vehicle to make room for an open-topped, lightly armoured fighting compartment at the rear, housing the gun and crew. The armor compartment would be made of 10mm of welded steel plates. Late models, had a slightly redesigned driver compartment and front superstructure, offering more room to the radio operator and driver.

It would share most of the hull construction of the Hummel and would be thin armored. Which was not a problem due to the fact the Hummel-Wespe was not build for front line service. Instead, it was built for long range bombardments. It would be powered by a 12-cylinder water cooled Maybach HL 120 TRM 11.9 litre petrol engine, 265 hp at 2600 rpm. This would give the Hummel-Wespe a top speed of around 26 mph. It would use the leaf spring suspension, road wheels, drive wheels, and tracks from the Panzer IV. It would also use the steering and drive gears from the Panzer III. The total weight was around 24.25 tons.

Now, I haven't been able to find multiple documents or references proving the official production numbers of the Hummel-Wespe, but a total of 8 can be confirmed and could be as high as 20 or more produced. Documentation also show that the Hummel-Wespe did service on the Eastern front.

Data: Hummel-Wespe (Hummel 10.5cm)
Crew: 6 (driver, commander, radio operator, gunner, and 2 loaders)
Combat weight: 24.25 tons
Length: 7.17 m
Width: 2.97 m
Height: 2.81 m
Engine: 12-cylinder water cooled Maybach HL 120 TRM (11.9 litre petrol engine)
Power/Weight: 12.5 hp/ton
Top speed: 42 km/h (26 mph)
Main armament: 10.5 cm le.FH 18/40 howitzer
Gun elevation: -3/+42 (Hummel)
Gun Arc: 30 (Hummel)
Ammunition carried: Unknown (Probably around 30-35 rounds of HE)
Secondary armament: MG-34 Machine gun
Hull armor: 30mm/20mm/20mm
Compartment armor: 10mm/10mm
Total Production: 8+

Hummel with 150cm gun

If the Hummel 10.5cm was added into WoT, I'd like to see it added to the tech tree as a normal spg. I feel it would be at tier 5 as an alternative to the Grille leading from the Pz.Sfl. IVb, or St.Pz.II. Then, the Hummel 10.5cm could lead to the Hummel, same as the Grille. I feel this could also be a good choice to the Grille too, as a fast firing, high DPM spg, over the slower firing, high alpha damage Grille, and players might take both, and an option.

I'd start it with the 10.5 cm le.F.H. 18 L/28 and its top gun would be  10.5 cm le.FH 18/40. In all reality, it would be easy to add a 10.5cm new cannon too. Just buff the rate of fire,  penetration, damage, aim time, and dispersion a little bit. Because, let’s face it, it would have to face tier 7. I'd also start it with the Maybach HL 66 P engine from the Pz.Sfl. IVb and make its top engine Maybach HL 120 TRM R from the Hummel. Of course there would be some radio upgrades and a track upgrade too, but, there you go a new SPG in the German tech tree, and I feel it would run well alongside the Grille.

Thank you for reading and as normal, happy hunting,

Armor Forever

Isola_di_Fano #2 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 16:45

Major

• Players
  • 20383 battles

I did not know that, thanks for the info. 

Now, obviously, if you play arta in the game, I will do all I can to kill you in the most excrutiating and painfully possible way   :P

bjorn1984 #3 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 17:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Nov 29 2017 - 16:45, said:

I did not know that, thanks for the info. 

Now, obviously, if you play arta in the game, I will do all I can to kill you in the most excrutiating and painfully possible way   :P

As a point of interest, when I was writing the article, I was searching for official production numbers. German estimates ranged from 20 to 30 and I seen higher numbers. The Russian records says that on the eastern front, they encountered and taken out as many as 100+, and captured as many as 8+. Now, that didn't make the article due to conflicting numbers, and some of it was estimates, not official numbers. However, I did find official Czechoslovakian military records (took a bit of time to read too because of needing translation), and they stated, they received 8 of the Hummel-Wespe from the Soviet government after the war, and the Czech's kept those captured Hummel-Wespe in service until the mid 1950's.

Edited by bjorn1984, Nov 29 2017 - 17:37.

DaDoomTurtle #4 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 17:36

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View Postbjorn1984, on Nov 29 2017 - 09:34, said:

Today will be the one of the most hated subjects of WoT. Yep, this article will be about artillery. To be specific, we will be looking over the Hummel-Wespe or also known as Hummel 10.5cm. Originally, the Hummel was going to be armed with a 10.5cm le.F.H. 18/40 L/28 howitzer but it was quickly, found that the new Hummel chassis could mount 15cm s.FH 18/1 L/30 howitzer. It was decided that the heavier gun would be the better option.

The new chassis would combined elements from the Panzer III and Panzer IV chassis. The same chassis was also used for the Nashorn tank destroyer. The engine would moved to the centre of the vehicle to make room for an open-topped, lightly armoured fighting compartment at the rear, housing the gun and crew. The armor compartment would be made of 10mm of welded steel plates. Late models, had a slightly redesigned driver compartment and front superstructure, offering more room to the radio operator and driver.

It would share most of the hull construction of the Hummel and would be thin armored. Which was not a problem due to the fact the Hummel-Wespe was not build for front line service. Instead, it was built for long range bombardments. It would be powered by a 12-cylinder water cooled Maybach HL 120 TRM 11.9 litre petrol engine, 265 hp at 2600 rpm. This would give the Hummel-Wespe a top speed of around 26 mph. It would use the leaf spring suspension, road wheels, drive wheels, and tracks from the Panzer IV. It would also use the steering and drive gears from the Panzer III. The total weight was around 24.25 tons.

Now, I haven't been able to find multiple documents or references proving the official production numbers of the Hummel-Wespe, but a total of 8 can be confirmed and could be as high as 20 or more produced. Documentation also show that the Hummel-Wespe did service on the Eastern front.

Hummel with 150cm gun

If the Hummel 10.5cm was added into WoT, I'd like to see it added to the tech tree as a normal spg. I feel it would be at tier 5 as an alternative to the Grille leading from the Pz.Sfl. IVb, or St.Pz.II. Then, the Hummel 10.5cm could lead to the Hummel, same as the Grille. I feel this could also be a good choice to the Grille too, as a fast firing, high DPM spg, over the slower firing, high alpha damage Grille, and players might take both, and an option.

I'd start it with the 10.5 cm le.F.H. 18 L/28 and its top gun would be  10.5 cm le.FH 18/40. In all reality, it would be easy to add a 10.5cm new cannon too. Just buff the rate of fire,  penetration, damage, aim time, and dispersion a little bit. Because, let’s face it, it would have to face tier 7. I'd also start it with the Maybach HL 66 P engine from the Pz.Sfl. IVb and make its top engine Maybach HL 120 TRM R from the Hummel. Of course there would be some radio upgrades and a track upgrade too, but, there you go a new SPG in the German tech tree, and I feel it would run well alongside the Grille.

Armor Forever

Bloody hell! I've already have had multiple instances where arty's reload beats my ELC and fighting arty in ELC can be dangerous with the 90mm. Lefh is annoying enough IMO, and we don't exactly need another one. Plus, this would take a away from how unique the French Lefh is and Wargaming probably doesn't want a non-premium counterpart to it, which would cause outrage among those who bought it. That being said, I'm kind of okay with arty, but being splashed while being far as hell from the point of impact is pretty damn annoying. I deal with it, and have played arty myself to complete the missions, even though I could have skipped them. I wanted an honest evaluation. Arty isn't necessarily OP per se, but the stun and splash can ruin people's day. Overall, it does takes strategy and you have to predict enemies well when playing arty, but a rapid fire non-premium arty is the last thing WG needs to be taking heat for. We badly need a healthy player-base right now, and Wargaming needs to focus on introducing and improving features of the game, not create more controversy. The ridiculous bundle on Black Friday ("The Feast") has been one of the more recent ones and has taken lots of heat for it. That being said, does anyone know how many people bought it?

TL;DR I think Wargaming should focus their resources on more important things. Sorry OP/

bjorn1984 #5 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 17:59

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostDaDoomTurtle, on Nov 29 2017 - 17:36, said:

Bloody hell! I've already have had multiple instances where arty's reload beats my ELC and fighting arty in ELC can be dangerous with the 90mm. Lefh is annoying enough IMO, and we don't exactly need another one. Plus, this would take a away from how unique the French Lefh is and Wargaming probably doesn't want a non-premium counterpart to it, which would cause outrage among those who bought it. That being said, I'm kind of okay with arty, but being splashed while being far as hell from the point of impact is pretty damn annoying. I deal with it, and have played arty myself to complete the missions, even though I could have skipped them. I wanted an honest evaluation. Arty isn't necessarily OP per se, but the stun and splash can ruin people's day. Overall, it does takes strategy and you have to predict enemies well when playing arty, but a rapid fire non-premium arty is the last thing WG needs to be taking heat for. We badly need a healthy player-base right now, and Wargaming needs to focus on introducing and improving features of the game, not create more controversy. The ridiculous bundle on Black Friday ("The Feast") has been one of the more recent ones and has taken lots of heat for it. That being said, does anyone know how many people bought it?

TL;DR I think Wargaming should focus their resources on more important things. Sorry OP/

Funny you bring up the French Lefh artillery because during my research of my Hummel-Wespe, I found out that the leafblower was never a French vehicle but a German modification of a French vehicle. It was modified from the B2 and the gun is a 10.5 cm le.FH 18/3. Which, is a German gun. Not sure why WG has it as a tier 5 premium French arty but the Germans had 16 of them in service, and it never saw French service. Germany did well with spoils of War, especially from early periods of the war.

DaDoomTurtle #6 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 18:13

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View Postbjorn1984, on Nov 29 2017 - 11:59, said:

Funny you bring up the French Lefh artillery because during my research of my Hummel-Wespe, I found out that the leafblower was never a French vehicle but a German modification of a French vehicle. It was modified from the B2 and the gun is a 10.5 cm le.FH 18/3. Which, is a German gun. Not sure why WG has it as a tier 5 premium French arty but the Germans had 16 of them in service, and it never saw French service. Germany did well with spoils of War, especially from early periods of the war.

Yeah, I noticed that when I first started playing the game. I killed one in a light and was wondering why it had a French emblem, because I knew they were German vehicles. I guess the chassis was French, which made it good enough for WG to use it as a French vehicle? The German arty line is also popular, and maybe it encouraged players to play French arty because now there was a trainer. Also, I wasn't hating on your idea because I don't like arty. I just don't think it's healthy for WG to add more arty when it's already in hot water with its player base. There are more critical things for the devs to work on.

Rush_91 #7 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 18:26

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8537 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1

View PostDaDoomTurtle, on Nov 29 2017 - 17:36, said:

Bloody hell! I've already have had multiple instances where arty's reload beats my ELC and fighting arty in ELC can be dangerous with the 90mm. Lefh is annoying enough IMO, and we don't exactly need another one. Plus, this would take a away from how unique the French Lefh is and Wargaming probably doesn't want a non-premium counterpart to it, which would cause outrage among those who bought it. That being said, I'm kind of okay with arty, but being splashed while being far as hell from the point of impact is pretty damn annoying. I deal with it, and have played arty myself to complete the missions, even though I could have skipped them. I wanted an honest evaluation. Arty isn't necessarily OP per se, but the stun and splash can ruin people's day. Overall, it does takes strategy and you have to predict enemies well when playing arty, but a rapid fire non-premium arty is the last thing WG needs to be taking heat for. We badly need a healthy player-base right now, and Wargaming needs to focus on introducing and improving features of the game, not create more controversy. The ridiculous bundle on Black Friday ("The Feast";) has been one of the more recent ones and has taken lots of heat for it. That being said, does anyone know how many people bought it?

How would a different tank with the same gun cause outrage? Different tree different tank I don't see the problem. I'd love to put a Hummel-Wespe in my garage!

BillT #8 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 18:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25404 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View Postbjorn1984, on Nov 29 2017 - 11:59, said:

Yes, and it's the same with the Tier 3 French premium TD, the FCM 36 PAK 40; that was a German conversion of a captured French tank.  I can only assume they did it because there weren't many French TDs (or SPGs) to choose from and this helped the flesh out the French tank line.

Getting back to the Bumblebee-Wasp, I think it makes more sense as a Tier 5 premium SPG for the Germans, since it is effectively identical to the leFH18 b2 gun-wise. The 105mm isn't viable in a Tier 6 tank, esp. with the new arty mechanics.

BrassFire #9 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 20:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2842 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV

View Postbjorn1984, on Nov 29 2017 - 15:34, said:

Hummel with 150cm gun

Armor Forever

Well, at least this is an arty post I can get behind since it's actually insightful and teaches historical facts. Thanks OP.

bjorn1984 #10 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 21:21

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostBillT, on Nov 29 2017 - 18:51, said:

Yes, and it's the same with the Tier 3 French premium TD, the FCM 36 PAK 40; that was a German conversion of a captured French tank.  I can only assume they did it because there weren't many French TDs (or SPGs) to choose from and this helped the flesh out the French tank line.

Getting back to the Bumblebee-Wasp, I think it makes more sense as a Tier 5 premium SPG for the Germans, since it is effectively identical to the leFH18 b2 gun-wise. The 105mm isn't viable in a Tier 6 tank, esp. with the new arty mechanics.

See I was mixed on that too. I feel it would work as a normal tech tree spg but sure it would work just fine as a premium SPG but yes in any case, it should be a tier 5 because of the gun. Thank you for your input.

bjorn1984 #11 Posted Nov 29 2017 - 21:23

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostBrassFire, on Nov 29 2017 - 20:43, said:

Well, at least this is an arty post I can get behind since it's actually insightful and teaches historical facts. Thanks OP.

Thank you, that is the main aim of the Tank Roll Call articles. If you haven't read the previous articles, take some time to read them. I'm sure you'd enjoy them too.

DaDoomTurtle #12 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 16:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View PostRush_91, on Nov 29 2017 - 12:26, said:

How would a different tank with the same gun cause outrage? Different tree different tank I don't see the problem. I'd love to put a Hummel-Wespe in my garage!

Well, I personally wouldn't mind. It would just be something else to bug the hell out of me while I'm driving any of my tanks, but I was thinking from Wargaming's perspective. It kinds of takes away from how special the Lefh is and WG has tried to stay very loyal to its paying customers. That's why they won't nerf the premiums unless they absolutely have to. It could also adversely affect the playerbase. Enough people are whining about arty and MM already, along with bad map modeling. If WG wants to keep a healthy playerbase, then they should focus on addressing these issues. I want this game to stay alive personally, and I don't see how it can hurt to add some of the tanks people suggest on the forums (A Chieftain would be nice? :P), but for the sake of the game, WG has a lot of cleanup to do. Another cool thing I've discussed with others about is making more premiums available in the tech tree in-game to buy for gold, because there are F2P guys out there who work their asses off playing tournaments and events to earn gold for tanks. Not dissing on the guy's ideas. Tank Roll Call is actually a very good informative page.

BillT #13 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 16:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25404 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View PostDaDoomTurtle, on Nov 30 2017 - 10:11, said:

Well, I personally wouldn't mind. It would just be something else to bug the hell out of me while I'm driving any of my tanks, but I was thinking from Wargaming's perspective. It kinds of takes away from how special the Lefh is and WG has tried to stay very loyal to its paying customers. That's why they won't nerf the premiums unless they absolutely have to. It could also adversely affect the playerbase. 

I think you've put the cart before the horse.  The only reason the leFH is "special" is that WG is afraid to release any more premium arty.  This is because they want to be able to make major changes to arty mechanics (as they did in 9.18), and they're irrationally afraid to nerf premium tanks.   Thus with 9.18, they didn't change the leFH to the new mechanism, making it a dinosaur.

This is just dumb.

It's dumb that the French and Brits get a premium SPG, but nobody else does.  It's dumb that while WG claims SPGs are a permanent part of the game, they won't create any premium SPGs, making them second-class citizens. It's dumb that they release a tank like the Defender with O/P stats that break the game, then instead of balancing it, they just refuse to sell it ever again, so it only lets some players enjoy an unfair advantage.  (And same for the leFH -- if the tank is OK, sell it in the Premium Shop.  If it's not OK, fix it.  This crap about "we won't sell it any more, but if you go on a scavenger hunt through old model kits you might find one" is ridiculous.)

There's absolutely no reason they can't create a new premium SPG and sell it with the proviso, "This vehicle, like all SPGs, may be subject to significant changes in future updates.  If you buy it you're accepting the risk you may not like the changes."  That's really nothing special, since the EULA allows them to do that any time to any tank.  And if the premium SPGs are all at Tier 5, they won't be very expensive; nobody's going to get too mad if they get nerfed a little.

WG has handcuffed itself with these stupid policies.  They need to "man up" and revise them.  Go ahead and  nerf my Leafblower... geez, it's just a Tier 5 arty, and I'd be happier playing it fairly balanced than I am now, feeling a little guilty every time I run it.  I'll give up any Pay-to-Win advantages I have if WG will just take away ALL of them from EVERYBODY.

DaDoomTurtle #14 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 17:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View PostBillT, on Nov 30 2017 - 10:59, said:

I think you've put the cart before the horse.  The only reason the leFH is "special" is that WG is afraid to release any more premium arty.  This is because they want to be able to make major changes to arty mechanics (as they did in 9.18), and they're irrationally afraid to nerf premium tanks.   Thus with 9.18, they didn't change the leFH to the new mechanism, making it a dinosaur.

This is just dumb.

It's dumb that the French and Brits get a premium SPG, but nobody else does.  It's dumb that while WG claims SPGs are a permanent part of the game, they won't create any premium SPGs, making them second-class citizens. It's dumb that they release a tank like the Defender with O/P stats that break the game, then instead of balancing it, they just refuse to sell it ever again, so it only lets some players enjoy an unfair advantage.  (And same for the leFH -- if the tank is OK, sell it in the Premium Shop.  If it's not OK, fix it.  This crap about "we won't sell it any more, but if you go on a scavenger hunt through old model kits you might find one" is ridiculous.)

There's absolutely no reason they can't create a new premium SPG and sell it with the proviso, "This vehicle, like all SPGs, may be subject to significant changes in future updates.  If you buy it you're accepting the risk you may not like the changes."  That's really nothing special, since the EULA allows them to do that any time to any tank.  And if the premium SPGs are all at Tier 5, they won't be very expensive; nobody's going to get too mad if they get nerfed a little.

WG has handcuffed itself with these stupid policies.  They need to "man up" and revise them.  Go ahead and  nerf my Leafblower... geez, it's just a Tier 5 arty, and I'd be happier playing it fairly balanced than I am now, feeling a little guilty every time I run it.  I'll give up any Pay-to-Win advantages I have if WG will just take away ALL of them from EVERYBODY.

A big upvote for you mate. This is what I was getting at. Wargaming is tied to its old policies and is now in a tricky spot. After playing arty myself, I do feel a bit bad. It's a complex strategy game with some gambling involved (RNG). It's a bit too passive for me and people in arty focus me down all the time, but I deal with it. Do I like it? No. Is leFH OP? Yes. They need to rebalance premium tanks. Just because there are people who pay does not mean they deserve an advantage. I've discussed this on forums, but I don't like turning things into a hot topic. WG hasn't listened to enough of its feedback. How is leFH anyways? I'm a free to play, and I don't get to play many premiums, except for those I earn. You summed everything up in that one post. o7 I know the way I've worded everything is rather careful. I just don't feel like getting into a controversial topic. At this stage, WG either keeps going and makes revisions to cover their a**, or they decide to make a giant overhaul, which I don't expect them to do soon.

bjorn1984 #15 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 20:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostDaDoomTurtle, on Nov 30 2017 - 16:11, said:

Well, I personally wouldn't mind. It would just be something else to bug the hell out of me while I'm driving any of my tanks, but I was thinking from Wargaming's perspective. It kinds of takes away from how special the Lefh is and WG has tried to stay very loyal to its paying customers. That's why they won't nerf the premiums unless they absolutely have to. It could also adversely affect the playerbase. Enough people are whining about arty and MM already, along with bad map modeling. If WG wants to keep a healthy playerbase, then they should focus on addressing these issues. I want this game to stay alive personally, and I don't see how it can hurt to add some of the tanks people suggest on the forums (A Chieftain would be nice? :P), but for the sake of the game, WG has a lot of cleanup to do. Another cool thing I've discussed with others about is making more premiums available in the tech tree in-game to buy for gold, because there are F2P guys out there who work their asses off playing tournaments and events to earn gold for tanks. Not dissing on the guy's ideas. Tank Roll Call is actually a very good informative page.

Personally, I'd like to see the Hummel-Wespe in the game. I like the fast firing artillery like, Pz.Sfl. C, FV304, and Bishop. To me, M44 is the perfect mix of every thing an arty should be. However, you are right about WG has bigger fish to fry. Now with that being said, going by what I've been told, and I will not name names, there is various groups of devs for WoT, and introducing the Hummel-Wespe would be done by a different group of devs then, say the devs who deal with map modeling. Agreed the Chieftain MK6 would be nice to see in game, and I'll be shaking that tree at a later date :) . I'm glad you find Tank Roll Call informative and I hope to see you when I post future articles, and if you haven't had a chance to read the previous articles, you can click the Tank Roll Call tag above, and that will lead you to other articles. M36B1 was my favorite article to research and write so far, and it really gain some attention. In fact, not sure how, but it's still hot on the forum (partly thx to the Chieftain).

DaDoomTurtle #16 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 22:43

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View Postbjorn1984, on Nov 30 2017 - 14:20, said:

Personally, I'd like to see the Hummel-Wespe in the game. I like the fast firing artillery like, Pz.Sfl. C, FV304, and Bishop. To me, M44 is the perfect mix of every thing an arty should be. However, you are right about WG has bigger fish to fry. Now with that being said, going by what I've been told, and I will not name names, there is various groups of devs for WoT, and introducing the Hummel-Wespe would be done by a different group of devs then, say the devs who deal with map modeling. Agreed the Chieftain MK6 would be nice to see in game, and I'll be shaking that tree at a later date :) . I'm glad you find Tank Roll Call informative and I hope to see you when I post future articles, and if you haven't had a chance to read the previous articles, you can click the Tank Roll Call tag above, and that will lead you to other articles. M36B1 was my favorite article to research and write so far, and it really gain some attention. In fact, not sure how, but it's still hot on the forum (partly thx to the Chieftain).

I've already read that one mate. Some bloody good work you do on forums. And as proof I read it, if I am remembering correctly, it was a M36 Slugger/Jackson turret mounted on a Sherman chassis. :)

DaDoomTurtle #17 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 22:47

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4402 battles

View PostBillT, on Nov 30 2017 - 10:59, said:

This is just dumb.

Also, I just realized you are from the FADES clan. Hats off to you and Mr. Claus Kellerman. I've played with some of your guys on my team and every single one of them I've met are respectable tankers. Also, I must say you took a much more direct route than me and got to the point, something Mr. Kellerman is well known for eh? Well give your clanmates my warm regards. :honoring:

bjorn1984 #18 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 08:41

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-

View PostDaDoomTurtle, on Nov 30 2017 - 22:43, said:

I've already read that one mate. Some bloody good work you do on forums. And as proof I read it, if I am remembering correctly, it was a M36 Slugger/Jackson turret mounted on a Sherman chassis. :)

Yes you'd be correct.

Verblonde #19 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 15:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 17494 battles
  • [FUNTB] FUNTB
OP: very interesting article. Thank you. +1

bjorn1984 #20 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 08:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23649 battles
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-
No problem, I'm glad you like the article. More will come in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users