Why Is WOT and MM screwing over us?

Cost Money/ Game Play Zip_o

7 replies to this topic

Zip_O_ #1 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 22471 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT

Why is it that it take 3-5 min to load a game now, This is bad because you pay for some PR's or win them. Like I said it take 3-5 min for the game to load .so that time come off your PR. Then in game another 25 sec. That of your PR. So you are losing money.

MM is next. When you play now. The other team all way has more Green, Yellow ,Blue players. and we have one or two. so most of the games are lost to the team with all the green yellow blue players,  MM is not working WOT.  Arty is out of hand again. you get 1-2-3-4 arty in a game and it is getting old. you get hi by arty 4-5 time as you move .It is killing the game again. you said it would be just two  Arty's. That not happening. it takes away from the game bad.  The last thing is the map CHEAT where they can see where every player is on the map and this is used a lot with arty.

Mad_Dog_Seabee #2 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10715 battles
  • [-RG--] -RG--

View PostZip_O_, on Nov 29 2017 - 21:08, said:

Why is it that it take 3-5 min to load a game now, This is bad because you pay for some PR's or win them. Like I said it take 3-5 min for the game to load .so that time come off your PR. Then in game another 25 sec. That of your PR. So you are losing money.

MM is next. When you play now. The other team all way has more Green, Yellow ,Blue players. and we have one or two. so most of the games are lost to the team with all the green yellow blue players,  MM is not working WOT.  Arty is out of hand again. you get 1-2-3-4 arty in a game and it is getting old. you get hi by arty 4-5 time as you move .It is killing the game again. you said it would be just two  Arty's. That not happening. it takes away from the game bad.  The last thing is the map CHEAT where they can see where every player is on the map and this is used a lot with arty.

.You have 21000 games and you still think statistics have anything to do with the match-making? If it is taking three to five minutes to find a battle then you need to learn which hours are best for which tiers. For example, don't expect a tier two or tier three match at 1 am.

_Tsavo #3 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:14

Major

• Players
  • 38913 battles

Don't worry about the skill of the enemy team, only yours.  Make sure you're an asset to you team.  As it stands now, you are a negative influence on your team and it's chances to win.  Your teammates need to do extra work to make up for your slot on the team.  The performance you have doesn't lend itself to winning streaks.

As far as PR, I guess you mean personal reserves, they come in so fast that the small portion of time used in queue and loading is meaningless.

Also: absolute lol at the hackusations.  That's comedy.

rokinamerica #4 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:16

Major

• Players
  • 4868 battles

You can't get more than 3 arty per game per team. 

Just an offering, you might want to drop down a few tiers, you get less than 1 kill every two games, there are some fundamentals you need to learn. Every team you are on is at an advantage. Drop down, go to the game guides forum and watch some videos, read some guides and put to practice what they tell you. 

DOAmaker #5 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:19

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16817 battles
  • [TCH] TCH

View PostZip_O_, on Nov 30 2017 - 04:08, said:

I have seen many teams that were stacked with blue and purple players lose horribly.  That said I have seen a team fall apart simply because someone looked at XVM, sounds like you might be one of those.

Doomslinger__ #6 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:45

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21 battles
Wow...the Dunning-Kruger effect is extreme in this one and I feel bad for him now because threads like this create a feeding frenzy for the forum trolls. 

Edited by Doomslinger__, Nov 30 2017 - 05:46.

crudemindsx11 #7 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 12:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 8492 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH
loading matches on 5mb internet is as low as you can get , this is what i have,i just wait it out only takes a max of 1min30 , otherwise i switch, different tiers different hours, different days , thats normal, as for arty ,yes only one per team ,at least give us back a choice of shells on lower tier arty's , as far as personal reserves so be it, their so easy to come by who cares , this is a hard game to play for myself and i'm still tanking and learning ,it is what it is.

crudemindsx11 #8 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 12:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 8492 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH
oh i forgot matchmaking , i love playing against tier 8 in a tier six M-44 ,wouldn't have it any other way ,as for tanks, if your nuts enough to go against two tiers higher of the rush then maybe you should re-evaluate the game your in ,after all i'm sure you do not mind destroying a lower tier.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users