Jump to content


Fame statistics of all players in a clan for operation "Gambit"

gambit clanwars famepoints

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Volk_nn #1 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 10:16

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    05-13-2014

Hello!

 

I want to present you my site for Operation "Gambit".
May be it help some clans receive more unique prizes.
On this site you may look famepoints for all players in your clan.

 

Site work corrent right now for ASIA and EU regions.

 

https://volknn.ru/gambit/

 

I receive questions, comments and suggestions ) Right here or on site )


Edited by Volk_nn, Nov 30 2017 - 10:21.


Dark_RerollForHire #2 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 11:53

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 608 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    10-26-2017
We use this as our fame point analysis tool over at PYRO on Asia, and I have to say, it's pretty damn nifty. Would recommend/10. 

Volk_nn #3 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 11:55

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    05-13-2014

View PostDark_RerollForHire, on Nov 30 2017 - 13:53, said:

We use this as our fame point analysis tool over at PYRO on Asia, and I have to say, it's pretty damn nifty. Would recommend/10. 

 

Thanks a lot! I will update site for more useful information soon.

Xeraux #4 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 12:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 21496 battles
  • 10,007
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011

Are you planning to change it so it functions for NA as well, and not just ASIA and EU?

 

How does your information differ from the information previously offered by clantools.us?



Volk_nn #5 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 12:58

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    05-13-2014

View PostXeraux, on Nov 30 2017 - 14:50, said:

Are you planning to change it so it functions for NA as well, and not just ASIA and EU?

 

How does your information differ from the information previously offered by clantools.us?

 

Yes of course, service will be available for all regions. 

 

I think clantools.us and volknn.ru do one job, so question is what is more appropriate for you. 



Xeraux #6 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 13:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 21496 battles
  • 10,007
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    04-30-2011

View PostVolk_nn, on Nov 30 2017 - 03:58, said:

Yes of course, service will be available for all regions. 

 

I think clantools.us and volknn.ru do one job, so question is what is more appropriate for you. 

Thank you.







Also tagged with gambit, clanwars, famepoints

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users