Jump to content


It's Official....


  • Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Hurk #121 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 00:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 50475 battles
  • 16,443
  • [KGR] KGR
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostStiffWind, on Nov 30 2017 - 21:07, said:

Even when building a house, there are priorities as to what needs to be taken care of first.  In the case of WoT, HD maps ain't it.

more to the point, why waste time on maps you will throw away when HD releases since they arent forward compatible. rather use those resources getting HD maps done. 



Erin_Mason #122 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 00:51

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 32835 battles
  • 183
  • [FATED] FATED
  • Member since:
    10-10-2015

View PostAzChupacabra, on Nov 30 2017 - 22:16, said:

After playing this game for several years now, and spending -literally- several hundred dollars over the course of that time, I'm uninstalling this game.

I'm tired of the lack of new maps.

I'm tired of MM putting together completely mismatched games.

I'm tired of all this funny business going on with RNG.

I'm tired of the complete indifference on the part of WG with respect to customer complaints.

I'm tired of a system that is impossible to play above tier 7 unless you upgrade to premium and shoot goldies.

And I couldn't care less what you fanboys have to say in response to my post.

Adios, WG.  It's taken a few years, but you've earned my desertion.

 

 

YOU, Sir...are tired.  You should get some sleep immediately.

 

 



ralucelum #123 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 17:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22878 battles
  • 262
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 08 2017 - 14:28, said:

 

Replying to multiple quotes in a single post is SOOOOO hard. 

 

 

Trying to be a tomato like you is SOOOOO hard.

WangOnTheLoose #124 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 18:54

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25583 battles
  • 2,061
  • [TG] TG
  • Member since:
    09-06-2014

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 09 2017 - 14:37, said:

 

Right.  Yet you have this admirable WR of 53%.

 

40,000 games X .25 hours per game (15 minutes each which equates to 4 games per hour) = 10,000 hours.

10,000 hours / 24 hours per day = 416 days = 1.14 YEARS you have spent playing a silly game.

 

I stand by my admonition.  Go get a life.

 

Average game is about 6 minutes not 15.  So......

40,000 games x 6 minutes= 240,000 minutes which is 4000 hours or  167 days.



StiffWind #125 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 22:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14240 battles
  • 2,054
  • Member since:
    03-15-2017

View PostWangOnTheLoose, on Dec 10 2017 - 18:54, said:

 

Average game is about 6 minutes not 15.  So......

40,000 games x 6 minutes= 240,000 minutes which is 4000 hours or  167 days.

 

And this assumes you never sleep, which is of course ridiculous.

 



GunTurret #126 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 00:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16722 battles
  • 427
  • [USMC-] USMC-
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013

View Postralucelum, on Dec 08 2017 - 07:31, said:

  you are not going to get better WR if your skill level stays the same as of now. Some people are just slow... 

 

It's like talking to the gifted.... again with the winrate....
I bet you would loose all sence of worth without this game.... wouldn't you. If this game wasn't around, what would you do hommie?
I like my winrate, I like it were I am... I have no pressure to play, I just play...
too bad you don't know that feeling....:D



ralucelum #127 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 06:09

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22878 battles
  • 262
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011

View PostGunTurret, on Dec 10 2017 - 16:32, said:

 

It's like talking to the gifted.... again with the winrate....
I bet you would loose all sence of worth without this game.... wouldn't you. If this game wasn't around, what would you do hommie?
I like my winrate, I like it were I am... I have no pressure to play, I just play...
too bad you don't know that feeling....:D

 

 

I don't need to feel pressured to get better WR... **** always think people have to try super hard and not to enjoy the game to be better than average WR. Too bad you have to choose between your "just enjoy the game" feeling and not being ****. Lol

 

Content moderated by JayStark02


Edited by JayStark02, Dec 16 2017 - 22:22.


I_QQ_4_U #128 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 07:38

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 16960 battles
  • 2,957
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
Several hundred dollars in several years? I doubt they'll miss you that much.

Markd73 #129 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 14:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 29497 battles
  • 4,219
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 08 2017 - 18:26, said:

 

Oh Nos!!!!

 

Georgie's gonna report me to the admin and get my posting privileges revoked cuz he don't like being called a cheat!

 

And look how he puffs up and pounds his fist on his chest!  So proud of his mad gaming "skillz" (Does anyone else wonder why the kiddies from the millennial generation will actually go out of their way to misspell words?).....

 

Tell ya what, Sportsfan....you let me know when you've actually put your reticle on a real T72 - that was aiming at you - and pulled the trigger (like I have).  Until then, I'll just chalk your "skillz" up as cute....but otherwise useless.

 

Have a nice day.

 

The irony.



Sgt__Guffy #130 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 19:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 3433 battles
  • 1,896
  • Member since:
    04-01-2017

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 08 2017 - 11:12, said:

 

you're

 

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 08 2017 - 11:14, said:

 

herd

 

View PostStiffWind, on Dec 08 2017 - 11:51, said:

George Preddy wants his teddy.

 

 

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 08 2017 - 12:26, said:

 

Oh Nos!!!!

 

Georgie's gonna report me to the admin and get my posting privileges revoked cuz he don't like being called a cheat!

 

And look how he puffs up and pounds his fist on his chest!  So proud of his mad gaming "skillz" (Does anyone else wonder why the kiddies from the millennial generation will actually go out of their way to misspell words?).....

 

Tell ya what, Sportsfan....you let me know when you've actually put your reticle on a real T72 - that was aiming at you - and pulled the trigger (like I have).  Until then, I'll just chalk your "skillz" up as cute....but otherwise useless.

 

Have a nice day.

 

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 08 2017 - 14:53, said:

 

 

 

 

Not been to this thread in 7-Days, but you see this is all George Preddy is capable of doing....    Grow up.  Seriously.

 

Now, now, George is an institution on this forum. Where would you all be if it wasn't for George correcting your spelling and grammar in an attempt to help you express yourselves better?

 

Think of his suffering, the pent up frustration he feels which could well manifest itself in this way...

 

 


Edited by Sgt__Guffy, Dec 12 2017 - 19:35.


Mr80 #131 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 22:19

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11779 battles
  • 88
  • [DUT] DUT
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 01 2017 - 04:16, said:

After playing this game for several years now, and spending -literally- several hundred dollars over the course of that time, I'm uninstalling this game.

I'm tired of the lack of new maps.

I'm tired of MM putting together completely mismatched games.

I'm tired of all this funny business going on with RNG.

I'm tired of the complete indifference on the part of WG with respect to customer complaints.

I'm tired of a system that is impossible to play above tier 7 unless you upgrade to premium and shoot goldies.

And I couldn't care less what you fanboys have to say in response to my post.

Adios, WG.  It's taken a few years, but you've earned my desertion.

 

 

You did the right thing! I hope many more will follow, doing the same thing. This company needs to go down for doing what they do. I uninstalled and having a good time now!

Varzor #132 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 22:47

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9763 battles
  • 179
  • Member since:
    04-07-2016

Holy Shi.et this thing went too damn far lol
Nothing make sense now,
Everybody's went full rage haha

 

tumblr_mrhnq4HU5k1sauwf4o1_500.jpg



GunTurret #133 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 23:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16722 battles
  • 427
  • [USMC-] USMC-
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013

View Postralucelum, on Dec 12 2017 - 00:09, said:

I don't need to feel pressured to get better WR... **** always think people have to try super hard and not to enjoy the game to be better than average WR. Too bad you have to choose between your "just enjoy the game" feeling and not being ****. Lol

 

Content moderated by JayStark02

 

I never said you had to try super hard... that sounds like a Freudian Slip to me....lol
is there something you want to tell me?
You seem so defensive about this topic.
I am happy for you, you found something in life you excel at this is good, we all need goals.

Edited by JayStark02, Dec 16 2017 - 22:24.


kekaha #134 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 01:08

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14826 battles
  • 138
  • Member since:
    10-06-2015

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 02 2017 - 22:35, said:

***Hey WG, I'd also like to to play on servers that are limited to adults so I don't have to tolerate idiotic, moron comments like the one supplied by Kekaha here.***

Ouch that stings. I never attacked you or insulted you. I only stated a fact: Nobody cares whether you stay or go.

 

Why so salty? You have pointed at a real T72 who was aiming at you, and pulled the trigger? Funny how you omitted the BDA from your little anecdote. Don't tell me: RNG screwed you again? The tango was a hacker?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users