It's Official....

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

GunTurret #41 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 10:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15982 battles
  • [2MEF] 2MEF
I left a while ago as well...I was on a 7 month losing streak... it was ugly, went from 49.2 to a 48. and was at the 13k game mark where the ratio was hard to recover from...
I found out that if you pay them enough... they pull you off the losing streak and put you back in a normal rotation... it was amazing.. I was winning so many games... there were games I won where my computer crashed and I missed the game...
awesome stuff...

Insurrectional_Leftist #42 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:38

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostTolos, on Dec 02 2017 - 09:21, said:

Let's be honest here though left. The posters and what they do on that site are a 100 times worse than the people here. 

Yea people here troll and on the odd occasion go to far. The site you're a member of takes hypocrisy to a whole new level.

​What's rather funny is that they use only the actual words and comments of what people say here, in-game, or do in game, or other sites in-directly etc.  They only make comments about what they have said an done themselves.  And the business about doxing is a laughable joke.  It's hysterical, how people over here don't even know the meaning, ( much less the legalities of it, nor understand the in's an outs of it ).  All they do  is run around with their hair on fire, repeating wrong things, "And if I had an Attorney this is what I would do etc."  ....  You know why those guys are laughing? Cause, they understand how it works (really).  Wargaming sent their attorney over there already, and no doxing was found, period. That's right.  And not one person, from here, nor Labs, or anywhere has done 1 single thing yet about a Lawyer yet. Why? Because, they can't.  It simply don't exit.  That's what's so funny.

Of course I understand they premiered you over there, and your Ax goes back long ago with them.  Only to a certain person that was banned from this site a long time ago.  You have been on his trail forever.  Which has nothing to do with me. 

Maybe what you ought to do is contact them and talk to them about it  ??

Instead of constantly waiting for threads to pop up here to post and trying to agitate some issues here for the purposes of trouble?

Because, I'm not going to bite on that fish hook.

The posters here are what caused that site to pop up ( so consider the reasons for that site ) in addition to the missteps of WG business decisions, and NA office failures and incompetence.

I only post comments over there, but do so many other people, that site is a reflection of the failures of this community, the NA, and Wargaming as a whole.  It grew out of the acts of Censorship, Acts of Suppression, and Collusion/Obstruction of the established here and with Wargaming. (sorry for the play on the latter words in this sentence, no innuendo is intended for latest news events.)

Edited by Insurrectional_Leftist, Dec 02 2017 - 12:52.

ColonelShakes #43 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:51

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5911 battles

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 01 2017 - 05:57, said:

And as always you guys are here running damage control for WG. Getting yourselves noticed, after a while you guys have no credibility. Have you noticed the NA pop recently ? And we are now down to one server. Apparently, they are not coming back. 

You already have zero credibility , so there is always that.  Have you looked in the mirror lately ?  Not being able to understand how business works is not recommended in today's society.  You will be laughed at repeatedly.

ColonelShakes #44 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:58

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5911 battles

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 02 2017 - 12:38, said:

​What's rather funny is that they use only the actual words and comments of what people say here, in-game, or do in game, or other sites in-directly etc.  They only make comments about what they have said an done themselves.  And the business about doxing is a laughable joke.  It's hysterical, how people over here don't even know the meaning, ( much less the legalities of it, nor understand the in's an outs of it ).  All they do  is run around with their hair on fire, repeating wrong things, "And if I had an Attorney this is what I would do etc."  ....  You know why those guys are laughing? Cause, they understand how it works (really).  Wargaming sent their attorney over there already, and no doxing was found, period. That's right.  And not one person, from here, nor Labs, or anywhere has done 1 single thing yet about a Lawyer yet. Why? Because, they can't.  It simply don't exit.  That's what's so funny.

Of course I understand they premiered you over there, and your Ax goes back long ago with them.  Only to a certain person that was banned from this site a long time ago.  You have been on his trail forever.  Which has nothing to do with me. 

Instead of constantly waiting for threads to pop up here to post and trying to agitate some issues here for the purposes of trouble?

The posters here are what caused that site to pop up ( so consider the reasons for that site ) in addition to the missteps of WG business decisions, and NA office failures and incompetence.

I only post comments over there, but do so many other people, that site is a reflection of the failures of this community, the NA, and Wargaming as a whole.  It grew out of the acts of Censorship, Acts of Suppression, and Collusion/Obstruction of the established here and with Wargaming. (sorry for the play on the latter words in this sentence, no innuendo is intended for latest news events.)

What is truely entertainment is the lies you have stacked up, repeated until you yourself believe it and then you spew it with bad prose.  It's , how do you say it ?  Hysterical ?  

What is alarming is that you think you know stuff.  You don't , so stop it already.  Like I mentioned, zero credibility.   

Insurrectional_Leftist #45 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 12:59

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostColonelShakes, on Dec 02 2017 - 11:51, said:

You already have zero credibility , so there is always that.  Have you looked in the mirror lately ?  Not being able to understand how business works is not recommended in today's society.  You will be laughed at repeatedly.

​It's you that needs a course soon in business.  This is a dying server, get used to that idea.  The server cost down in Latin America is say around 7,500/mo. the cost of approx. carrying the SA players here would equate to the expense of carrying it up to 25K/ month.  So, you can see that test thing up in the upper left hand Screen in your garage that says LATAM Test now?  That's Latin American Test.  Soon, the SA will have it's own server.  WG try's to also tell you that the SA population will grow if they have less ping down there.  Which is Bogus.  It's the same ping as it is to EU essentially.  My ping to the EU is 113.

They never really tried to keep the NA population to begin with. They failed.  They have no intentions of saving it now either.  The server consolidated to one server now. Not because they care about the player base mind you, because it was cheaper!  They could care less about the player base, or customer support, etc..  The server population will be even less from now on soon !!

Business ?  Nah..  It amazes me how much, or how little most people here on this forum understand about their handlers and how they do business?

Insurrectional_Leftist #46 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 13:01

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostColonelShakes, on Dec 02 2017 - 11:58, said:

What is truely entertainment is the lies you have stacked up, repeated until you yourself believe it and then you spew it with bad prose.  It's , how do you say it ?  Hysterical ?  

What is alarming is that you think you know stuff.  You don't , so stop it already.  Like I mentioned, zero credibility.   

​Knock yourself out, get a Lawyer and prove what you know?  See if you can take that site down then.  And, remember your equating a site with me that don't belong to me, nor am I the author of the post made over there..  Jeez...  Go play some tanks man.

Tolos #47 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 13:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 02 2017 - 11:38, said:

I have no axe with them at all mate. I've been over to look at the site once and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. The fact that people take time out to do what they do over there, over a game. Its comical mate. 

But honestly, your friends over there whine about these forums being toxic, yet you guys post peoples personal info and do nothing but BE toxic, you cant tell me thats not hypocritical lol. 

Insurrectional_Leftist #48 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 13:13

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostTolos, on Dec 02 2017 - 12:04, said:

I have no axe with them at all mate. I've been over to look at the site once and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. The fact that people take time out to do what they do over there, over a game. Its comical mate. 

But honestly, your friends over there whine about these forums being toxic, yet you guys post peoples personal info and do nothing but BE toxic, you cant tell me thats not hypocritical lol. 

The only thing they post are you people’s comments and you people’s replays and the things that Wargaming does.

Just like the thread that guy made yesterday crying about that site because he was on it. He didn’t bother telling you why he was on that site did he? I can’t because it’s a name and shame that isn’t allowed here. So he comes here crying he’s a victim when that simply isn’t true.

Which is exactly what that site is there to begin with. This place allows trolls to go unpunished, protects racists and promotes in-game abuse. That site does not. Which is exactly why that site is there to begin with.

Tolos #49 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 13:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 02 2017 - 12:13, said:

The only thing they post are you people’s comments and you people’s replays and the things that Wargaming does.

Just like the thread that guy made yesterday crying about that site because he was on it. He didn’t bother telling you why he was on that site did he? I can’t because it’s a name and shame that isn’t allowed here. So he comes here crying he’s a victim when that simply isn’t true.

Which is exactly what that site is there to begin with. This place allows trolls to go unpunished, protects racists and promotes in-game abuse. That site does not. Which is exactly why that site is there to begin with.

You DO see the hypocrisy of that site though right ?. I know you're smart enough to see that.

Isola_di_Fano #50 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 14:41

Major

• Players
  • 19893 battles

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Dec 02 2017 - 07:13, said:

Leftist, just move on.

I am kind of glad that a lot of the nutjobs are over there, please keep them.

ralucelum #51 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 15:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18740 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostGunTurret, on Dec 02 2017 - 02:36, said:

I left a while ago as well...I was on a 7 month losing streak... it was ugly, went from 49.2 to a 48. and was at the 13k game mark where the ratio was hard to recover from...
I found out that if you pay them enough... they pull you off the losing streak and put you back in a normal rotation... it was amazing.. I was winning so many games... there were games I won where my computer crashed and I missed the game...
awesome stuff...

You better pay more then because your WR is still [edited]. Most of these conspiracy theorists usually blame everything except themselves for their own incompetency. 

AzChupacabra #52 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 17:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 16096 battles
  • [2ACR] 2ACR

View PostMarkd73, on Dec 01 2017 - 17:52, said:

Why do people insist on doing this? I left for nearly a year and never posted about it (until now) on the forums.

Just leave.

I have left.

And as I said in my original post, I really couldn't give a flip what some pimple faced fan boy thinks about my departure.

My message was really aimed at WG themselves.  I want the people there who really make decisions to know and understand there are real life consequences for turning a deaf ear toward their player base.  I am one of those people who spent hundreds of dollars.  I am no longer willing to do that.  If they address the concerns I brought up and get the game fixed, I may very well come back.  But until they do that, they can count me out.

I'm a guy who lets my wallet do my talking for me.  Maybe you're not.  Or maybe you have no problem with the game as it sits right now.  That's cool too.  But don't disparage me just because I don't plod through life like some kind of lemming, continuing to fork over my hard earned cash to a company who doesn't care if I'm satisfied or not.

Markd73 #53 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 19:49

Major

• Players
  • 28826 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 02 2017 - 16:16, said:

I have left.

And as I said in my original post, I really couldn't give a flip what some pimple faced fan boy thinks about my departure.

My message was really aimed at WG themselves.  I want the people there who really make decisions to know and understand there are real life consequences for turning a deaf ear toward their player base.  I am one of those people who spent hundreds of dollars.  I am no longer willing to do that.  If they address the concerns I brought up and get the game fixed, I may very well come back.  But until they do that, they can count me out.

I'm a guy who lets my wallet do my talking for me.  Maybe you're not.  Or maybe you have no problem with the game as it sits right now.  That's cool too.  But don't disparage me just because I don't plod through life like some kind of lemming, continuing to fork over my hard earned cash to a company who doesn't care if I'm satisfied or not.

Then just leave instead of moaning about it on the forum.

They are not going to listen to you now or in the future.

AzChupacabra #54 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 21:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 16096 battles
  • [2ACR] 2ACR

View PostMarkd73, on Dec 02 2017 - 18:49, said:

Then just leave instead of moaning about it on the forum.

They are not going to listen to you now or in the future.

Hey Bro, check it out.  You don't get to set the rules on how, when, or whether or not I make a comment before leaving the game.

If you don't like it, don't freaking read it.

I served my Country, and no freaking idiotic kid gets to tell me what I can and can't do.

You with me, Sportsfan?

Edited by AzChupacabra, Dec 02 2017 - 21:20.

MajorVom #55 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 21:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26417 battles
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM

View PostXeraux, on Dec 01 2017 - 04:18, said:

I bet you three times the amount you've spent that WG won't miss you a bit.

toxic comments are killing this game, ya know?

Xeraux #56 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 21:31

Major

• Players
  • 19495 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

View PostMajorVom, on Dec 02 2017 - 12:28, said:

Toxic comments alone are not killing this game. Toxic comments are contributing a small bit, I'm sure.

kekaha #57 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 22:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12254 battles
  • [BR1] BR1

View PostAzChupacabra, on Dec 02 2017 - 21:19, said:

Hey Bro, check it out.  You don't get to set the rules on how, when, or whether or not I make a comment before leaving the game.

He's not trying to set rules. It's just a suggestion based on the fact that nobody, including WG, gives a flying **** whether you leave or not.

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, Dec 03 2017 - 17:45.

AzChupacabra #58 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 22:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 16096 battles
  • [2ACR] 2ACR

View Postkekaha, on Dec 02 2017 - 21:04, said:

He's not trying to set rules. It's just a suggestion based on the fact that nobody, including WG, gives a flying **** whether you leave or not.

That may be true.  Then again, I really couldn't give a "****" whether you, or any of the other children frequenting this site care either.  Frankly, playing with a bunch of pre-pubescent shave tails doesn't interest me one bit.  In fact, now that you mention it, I think I'll add that to the list of complaints for WG to consider.

***Hey WG, I'd also like to to play on servers that are limited to adults so I don't have to tolerate idiotic, moron comments like the one supplied by Kekaha here.***

But anyway,  I'll bet anything WG will start to care when they realize they've lost 1/2 their players and/or the adults who can actually afford to pay to play have gone elsewhere.  Bottom line is, they definitely need people like me playing.  They definitely don't need children who have to beg their step dads for their credit cards to play.

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, Dec 03 2017 - 17:48.

ralucelum #59 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 23:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18740 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostAzChupacabra, on Nov 30 2017 - 20:16, said:

After playing this game for several years now, and spending -literally- several hundred dollars over the course of that time, I'm uninstalling this game.

I'm tired of the lack of new maps.

I'm tired of MM putting together completely mismatched games.

I'm tired of all this funny business going on with RNG.

I'm tired of the complete indifference on the part of WG with respect to customer complaints.

I'm tired of a system that is impossible to play above tier 7 unless you upgrade to premium and shoot goldies.

And I couldn't care less what you fanboys have to say in response to my post.

Adios, WG.  It's taken a few years, but you've earned my desertion.

Aww babe, come back. I miss you already... I want you, I need you... To be on the enemy team so I can farm you often. 

ralucelum #60 Posted Dec 02 2017 - 23:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18740 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostMajorVom, on Dec 02 2017 - 13:28, said:

I don't understand how everything is toxic nowadays. People are such snowflakes... Let's give each other rainbows and butterflies 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users