Tank turret/hull move opposition directions when you move turret

Tank/hull operation

3 replies to this topic

mick1953 #1 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 11:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 2979 battles
When I move the turret, it turns the body of the hull in the opposite direction. Especially when in reverse. This makes it almost impossible to maneuver tank and look for targets on the move. Almost impossible to fire and retreat to cover when engaged with a target. As such, I have to find a place to fight from and then wait for a target. Anyone else experienced this. If so, did you fix and if you did, how?  Computer adequate and internet server sufficient. Tech guys can't figure out.   Mick1953

GaussDeath #2 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 12:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 52041 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW
Please supply a replay so we can see what you are talking about. 
When you supply the replay include a timepoint and what keys you are pressing and what direction you are moving your mouse in. 

Tolos #3 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 12:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postmick1953, on Dec 01 2017 - 10:29, said:

When I move the turret, it turns the body of the hull in the opposite direction. Especially when in reverse. This makes it almost impossible to maneuver tank and look for targets on the move. Almost impossible to fire and retreat to cover when engaged with a target. As such, I have to find a place to fight from and then wait for a target. Anyone else experienced this. If so, did you fix and if you did, how?  Computer adequate and internet server sufficient. Tech guys can't figure out.   Mick1953

Sounds like packet loss to me. 

Colddawg #4 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 14:17

Major

• Players
  • 43913 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View Postmick1953, on Dec 01 2017 - 05:29, said:

If this is specifically reverse related there's a setting in your options where you can reverse the direction of travel when you are in reverse.

You can manually choose to have your tank turn right when you are in reverse and press the A key.

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users