T6 stronghold hierarchy.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Dirizon #21 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 01:28

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

You and rogerclark. Your crazy and weird Wolverine conversations.

Dirizon #22 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 01:36

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

Nothing against Rel2, soyuz, Load.  Frankly, l don't know enough to even say anything. They are rare matches to find. 

lts funny the complaints l am getting here. Funny from the clans l'm getting them from.

baconFIRE #23 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 01:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15195 battles
i am the best legionnaire

LeMarks #24 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 01:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 23128 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View PostbaconFIRE, on Dec 03 2017 - 01:53, said:

i am the best legionnaire

No I am!

atvan #25 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 02:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19407 battles
  • [LOAF] LOAF

Speaking for LOAD, we have a strong French Canadian contingent that will run SH fairly frequently, but in French and either all LOAD or with other frenchies they invite from their friends list. Other than that, our TS is a wasteland except for campaigns and war games, so that's probably why you don't see much of us. If you do find us, we're like 90% allergic to pushing, everyone wants to farm damage so we lose more than we ought to. That said, we also run exceptional meme strats on occasion that work way better than they should (greentenk only was a highlight, we won 17/18 games with 5 Heavy Tank 6s and 2 Type 64s). Basically, if you expect fastbois for quick wins, you might want to shy away unless maxbrad is "calling", but if he is, expect him to break out some [edited]tank for x2, and from there it just becomes a meme fiesta of how many [edited]TDs we can take and not lose. Mostly though, we try to run tier 8s if we can.

tl;dr LOAD strongholds are either in french or surprisingly bad, unless madxbrad brings in his non-[edited]ter friends.

__WarChild__ #26 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 02:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 20856 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

Dirizon, you crack me up bro.  You're definitely a good tanker but you seem to rub a lot of folks the wrong way with your in-game "opinions."  And I'm not quite sure what the thought was behind this post. 

My advice is to be a little more patient with the yellow and orange players on your team.  Although you speak the truth about 75% of the time, your presentation is pretty harsh to those folks with less skill.  You ever wonder why you got kicked out of the last 2 teams that you and I played together as Legionnaires on?  Actually, I don't think you ever wonder about it because I don't think you care.  You should though because the way you verbally present yourself in-game is one of the few areas where WoT mimics real life.  To be successful, and not just with your Personal Rating, you have to improve your interpersonal skills and diplomacy.  

I hope you figure it out one day.  Good luck man.

WinningWithWarchild

Dirizon #27 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 03:31

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

View PostWinningWithWarchild, on Dec 02 2017 - 21:21, said:

Dirizon, you crack me up bro.  You're definitely a good tanker but you seem to rub a lot of folks the wrong way with your in-game "opinions."  And I'm not quite sure what the thought was behind this post. 

My advice is to be a little more patient with the yellow and orange players on your team.  Although you speak the truth about 75% of the time, your presentation is pretty harsh to those folks with less skill.  You ever wonder why you got kicked out of the last 2 teams that you and I played together as Legionnaires on?  Actually, I don't think you ever wonder about it because I don't think you care.  You should though because the way you verbally present yourself in-game is one of the few areas where WoT mimics real life.  To be successful, and not just with your Personal Rating, you have to improve your interpersonal skills and diplomacy.  

I hope you figure it out one day.  Good luck man.

WinningWithWarchild

You see,  the thing is,  clan operated strongholds,  with typical 6-7K+  and even 8-9K don't have a complaint  A)  with what l may say.  B)  how l drive, hence l end up playing with them quite a bit. And when l am removed, it is by a clan mate coming in and l rightfully relinquish the spot.

You see, in contrast, clans operating typical 3, 4, 5K PR strongholds,  frankly find my tone intolerable and one of rigidness, and don't like the presence of it. Without considering the astute intent of it, to begin with. As such, we have here a classic example of play for fun, vs playing for a win. As that is what l am out to do, win. 

There is no truth in gameplay here, other than stating laws of the game, such as mechanics. The best of players, the best of the best, can attest to absolutely no truth, for if there were truth, everything would be right or wrong, yes or no, and 1OO% W/R or O%. Black or white. And that quite truthfully, is not the case. There only are strongly influential and results based opinions that exist. And l am full of those, at least when operating stronks, to a higher standard of 75%, to which l've grown accustomed to what transpires in these specific battles, wins, and the determined maps. 

My advice is for myself to not play with yellow, orange, limes to begin with. At the very least, leave these for the late night doggetrs where l can no longer find games. Cut them out of the diet. People like these, are incapable at onset, to follow presentations to begin with, being unable to properly extract what is useful and what isn't. These people are casual. For if they were what l want, they would not have such problems or think wholly different than me, and apply themselves so deficiently to begin with.  l don't need to wonder. l know. l get kicked out of lesser strongholds operating at lesser efficiency, to which l shouldn't be in there in the first place. But the important thing to see here? l'm not kicked out how l control a tank. l don't hate someone because of who they are or what they say. l dislike people because of what they do. Tanks is a results based past time.

l get along just fine with goal-driven, efficient, capable strongholds  --  as l am among similar aggressive and hungry, non vegetable people. 

The only thing that needs improving, constantly, is my PR and exp and silver and crew skills. New tanks in my garage. l do not need idiotic, outrageously imbecilic strategies, unwillingness and feeble minded behaviour, and casual social skills polluting my performance. l am not hitting a bar dance floor and meeting with a high profile lawyer. l am playing tanks for results. l understand what l need to, and people see what l understand through my actions. Thats why l get clan invites, and why if l make a LFC post, l will get invites there too.  What you need to do is understand your folly, or if you are casual, not include me in your strongholds because our goals are not aligned.

Dirizon #28 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 03:48

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

View Postdominator_98, on Dec 02 2017 - 19:04, said:

Wish you could have given SCRAM a shot before making the list. PhantomAngel can call 70% winrate with whatever people want to bring and we have fun doing it. The best part is there’s always plenty of room for legionaries because our clan somehow still has no members.

Scram you say? l can't recall playing with these people more than 1-2 times.

And the stronk only had 2-3 Scram members. Hard to say.

l'll see.

GeorgePreddy #29 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 04:19

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostDirizon, on Dec 02 2017 - 21:20, said:

Frankly, no one takes your opinions with any hint of seriousness. l'm surprised you still talk.

mrmojo #30 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 04:25

Major

• Players
  • 20035 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-

View PostDirizon, on Dec 03 2017 - 08:20, said:

First of all,  l didn't even mention LEG. For good reason.

Because they are even worse than the non recommended bottom pile. Stay away.

l don't have any issue staying in Wanko, wonka, Type, yolo  stronks. They definitely don't have issue with me.  l'm friended and readily accepted. 

l get plenty of clan invites. Just not the invites l want.  plus my job is really workload heavy, time heavy.

Frankly, no one takes your opinions with any hint of seriousness. l'm surprised you still talk.

He's in L_LEG  not  LEG. Just saying.

Dirizon #31 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 04:46

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

View Postmrmojo, on Dec 02 2017 - 22:55, said:

Hes in L_LEG  not  LEG. Just saying.

l have never actually  taken a good look at preddy. l mean,  l mostly  just judge him by what hes posted before, word of mouth, and whatever random silliness l've seen.

l took a moment to actually look.   lol

My vindictive nature to always harshly respond back to the guy, isn't misplaced. 

GeorgePreddy #32 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostDirizon, on Dec 03 2017 - 00:46, said:

My vindictive nature to always harshly respond...

de·ri·sion
dəˈriZHən/
noun
contemptuous ridicule or mockery.
Misspelling "derision"... so appropriate for your username.

Dirizon #33 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 05:20

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

But thats not where l got my name.

Although nice,  it rightfully applies.

Dirizon #34 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 14:45

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 02 2017 - 19:23, said:

I've been in detachments where this guy was a legionnaire... he tries constantly to impress everyone with his awesome knowledge and attempts constantly to take over the calling... a real negative force. Think hard before you let him into your Stronghold skirmishes.

I mean... do you really want a loose cannon rolling around on your deck ?

l am most always a legionnaire. You got me.

l do not constantly try to impress anyone. l simply want to win. Knowledge isn't awesome, it is knowledge. 

l do not take control of any calling, because if l have to step up and say things in the first place, it is very likely the caller is slow, dimwitted, and incapable. With these in mind, you can largely assume that the people following his call, are equally bad or worse. And with this all in mind, whatever l'd have to say wouldn't be carried out anyway, as such people lack the tools, comprehension to do so. Negative force? Perhaps, to whatever simpletons ego. 

Talk to the strongholds that matter, ones with actually respective avg PR, and see if l'm a  'loose cannon' or not.  l know for sure though, l wouldn't want your ilk on my stronghold. lf l wanted an .oi. to begin with, l certainly wouldn't want one that struggles to do five hundred DPG. What is that, 1 shot? Nice.

l'll take screen shots for you tomorrow on how l do, where l go, and what teams l'm on. Time stamp them for you too. or maybe you'd like to see gold l win from war-games, because l'm active. 0n teams that stronghold well. 

View Post_DangerNoodle, on Dec 02 2017 - 18:32, said:

Dirizon: ​professional legionnaire 

Funny, l'm not reading any GeorgePreddy: Professional poster. Certainly not reading any professional player.  And thats the best player here.

What l have read though? Lets all bask in a little:

Posted Image

Now, l don't condone such rude and insulting behaviour, but l can see opinions like that getting shared around WoT community. 

As much as l'm a debating  stubborn jerk, l'm not any of that. Copeland. So you are all about infamy, aren't you. l couldn't find any heinous naysay about me. 

dominator_98 #35 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 16:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 20151 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View PostDirizon, on Dec 02 2017 - 20:48, said:

Scram you say? l can't recall playing with these people more than 1-2 times.

And the stronk only had 2-3 Scram members. Hard to say.

l'll see.

Our detachments never seem to have more than 2-3 scram members these days. What makes scram special is Phantom’s ability to take a random assortment of 5k PR players, people who know all the basic game mechanics, and win such a huge margain of our games by putting those people in the key positions.

Edited by dominator_98, Dec 03 2017 - 17:03.

NightofNights_o7_AnimeCo #36 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 19:10

Captain

• Players
  • 37308 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO

View PostDirizon, on Dec 03 2017 - 13:45, said:

l am most always a legionnaire. You got me.

l do not constantly try to impress anyone. l simply want to win. Knowledge isn't awesome, it is knowledge. 

l do not take control of any calling, because if l have to step up and say things in the first place, it is very likely the caller is slow, dimwitted, and incapable. With these in mind, you can largely assume that the people following his call, are equally bad or worse. And with this all in mind, whatever l'd have to say wouldn't be carried out anyway, as such people lack the tools, comprehension to do so. Negative force? Perhaps, to whatever simpletons ego. 

Talk to the strongholds that matter, ones with actually respective avg PR, and see if l'm a  'loose cannon' or not.  l know for sure though, l wouldn't want your ilk on my stronghold. lf l wanted an .oi. to begin with, l certainly wouldn't want one that struggles to do five hundred DPG. What is that, 1 shot? Nice.

l'll take screen shots for you tomorrow on how l do, where l go, and what teams l'm on. Time stamp them for you too. or maybe you'd like to see gold l win from war-games, because l'm active. 0n teams that stronghold well. 

Funny, l'm not reading any GeorgePreddy: Professional poster. Certainly not reading any professional player.  And thats the best player here.

What l have read though? Lets all bask in a little:

Posted Image

Now, l don't condone such rude and insulting behaviour, but l can see opinions like that getting shared around WoT community. 

As much as l'm a debating  stubborn jerk, l'm not any of that. Copeland. So you are all about infamy, aren't you. l couldn't find any heinous naysay about me. 

when you reference exposing wot, you lost the debate. :^)

churchill50 #37 Posted Dec 03 2017 - 22:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17288 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO

View PostSilverEaglewing, on Dec 03 2017 - 11:10, said:

when you reference exposing wot, you lost the debate. :^)

I don't think I have ever agreed with another post on this forum as much as I agree with this one.

MarineTanker2 #38 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 20:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7844 battles
  • [TIER6] TIER6
Dirizon is a major jerk; had him in two detaches with us in Tier6 and he ran his mouth a good bit. He called several players names, cussed them and generally insulted all of us. He has a VERY bad attitude and thinks he knows everything I would avoid putting him in a detach if I were you! Last battle he was in with us he insulted a good player in the detach so bad that the caller ordered the offended player to Team Kill the little jerk which he promptly did. Hes just posting this thread to cry about how clans that know him don't want him around.

Edited by MarineTanker2, Dec 11 2017 - 20:53.

Dirizon #39 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 23:46

Major

• Players
  • 27352 battles

Proof please. or are you running your mouth.

I am known to call out bad decision making, poor play, bad results, ineffective play, improper deployment. If you can't handle such constructive criticism and desire to win, that is your choice simply cast me out. l generally don't do well in lower performing, subpar strongholds anyway, and shouldn't be in them to begin with.

But l don't insult people. You are slandering me, now. 

For your information, l declined your TIER6 clan invite. For good reason to, I wouldn't want to be part of that low ball sinking ship you call a clan. 

madxbrad13 #40 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 19:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21991 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View Postatvan, on Dec 02 2017 - 20:06, said:

Speaking for LOAD, we have a strong French Canadian contingent that will run SH fairly frequently, but in French and either all LOAD or with other frenchies they invite from their friends list. Other than that, our TS is a wasteland except for campaigns and war games, so that's probably why you don't see much of us. If you do find us, we're like 90% allergic to pushing, everyone wants to farm damage so we lose more than we ought to. That said, we also run exceptional meme strats on occasion that work way better than they should (greentenk only was a highlight, we won 17/18 games with 5 Heavy Tank 6s and 2 Type 64s). Basically, if you expect fastbois for quick wins, you might want to shy away unless maxbrad is "calling", but if he is, expect him to break out some [edited]tank for x2, and from there it just becomes a meme fiesta of how many [edited]TDs we can take and not lose. Mostly though, we try to run tier 8s if we can.

tl;dr LOAD strongholds are either in french or surprisingly bad, unless madxbrad brings in his non-[edited]ter friends.

Can confirm I run dank meme strats that work 

and i like to get all my 2xs on teir 6 because xp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users