• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Silvertounge #81 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 03:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 41380 battles
  • [-IP-] -IP-

View Postgpc_4, on Dec 09 2017 - 14:19, said:

Don't blame WG for the information mods are giving you. The only thing constant in your battles is you.

I use some mods but I don't post the win% and while sometimes you can look at the teams and think, "this is gonna be bad", what does it really matter, just do your best and if you can have a big impact and win one of those games you were not supposed to I think that feels pretty good.  My stats are horrible and there is a reason for that, so I get wanting a fair fight for people w/ good stats, the thing is if you are really good and they balance you out to try and keep you at 50% wins is that what you really want?   I doubt it, if every player had a 50% win rate, which is what your asking for if you want balanced matches based on skill does that really excite you?  Like it says above all you can control is how you play!

Douglas_Perry #82 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 13:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28633 battles
  • [SYTHE] SYTHE

View PostConcealed_45, on Dec 04 2017 - 12:53, said:

Even funnier when just over a week ago they offered it for 20% off. And also if you wait till its full price and use a 20% coupon.....15% is no deal

even funnier check the world of warships or warplanes they might have it for even more. When I told my friend I got premium for 50% off he was a little upset cause he plays nothing but WOW and they didn't have that posted it was only in tanks. I play both and the premium carry's over to all WG games.

HeavyCalibre #83 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 23:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 22950 battles

Where I come from, an Advent Calendar is a daily small gift given during the days leading up to Christmas, usually a piece of chocolate. I have NO idea why WoT says it is an Advent Calendar when every day they are desperately wanting to have us spend $60 or more on a pixel tank! For that kind of money, I can BUY a new/recent PC game like Assassin's Creed (the new one), or Lara Croft Tomb Raider or Call of Duty, WWII, etc, you get the idea.

A true Advent Calendar should be giving a gift. I am rapidly loosing faith in War Gaming.

grego34 #84 Posted Yesterday, 01:52 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 21774 battles

View PostHeavyCalibre, on Dec 11 2017 - 17:54, said:

Where I come from, an Advent Calendar is a daily small gift given during the days leading up to Christmas, usually a piece of chocolate. I have NO idea why WoT says it is an Advent Calendar when every day they are desperately wanting to have us spend $60 or more on a pixel tank! For that kind of money, I can BUY a new/recent PC game like Assassin's Creed (the new one), or Lara Croft Tomb Raider or Call of Duty, WWII, etc, you get the idea.

A true Advent Calendar should be giving a gift. I am rapidly loosing faith in War Gaming.

we are filling there pockets for there xmas.

F0R_M07H3R_RU5514 #85 Posted Yesterday, 03:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 45618 battles

View PostHeavyCalibre, on Dec 11 2017 - 17:54, said:

Each day there is a 30k credit mission you can activate and probably complete, without doing anything different than normal.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

arrrgh