Jump to content


2017 Holiday Ops


  • Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

mathghamain #61 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 03:18

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23361 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Dec 04 2017 - 19:10, said:

 


Since you asked, yes!

 

 

I believe you are referring to the Advent Calendar, not the Holiday Ops.  Advent Calendar is a series of sales, Holiday Ops is the in-game event featuring a customizable holiday garage.  We are aware of some issues with the Advent Calendar and have filed reports to the Dev team - in the meantime make sure to accept your Daily Mission on the Advent Calendar window when it pops up the first time you log in for the day.

 

​half the time it doesn't load and the other half it so long I don't care

animaljam242 #62 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 22:07

    Private

  • Players
  • 17913 battles
  • 4
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    02-23-2013

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 04 2017 - 20:38, said:

Will you give us a reward that requires us to grind an in game currency in order to collect it? You know, like make us complete some missions and then grind bonds, maybe like 4000 bonds, in order to collect our prize.

 

They are currently doing this for the Campaign/Operation Gambit where if you place top 3k in the leaderboards you have the option to purchase a rewards tank for 4k bonds. So i do agree with you but maybe make it cheaper than 4k. Cause with 4k bonds you can get a tier 10 tank.

Jazz_4 #63 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 15:55

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3885 battles
  • 2
  • [FURST] FURST
  • Member since:
    11-05-2016
well getting a free tank isn't bad so that's something but right now I'm keeping a eye out for maybe a amx 13 57gf to go on sale who knows I mean they sold the e25 but who knows.

Sgt_Poo #64 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 16:07

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 11666 battles
  • 1
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014
was beginning to think the xmas event was very dull..    advent calender....  now I see the light.. finally something to look forward too...

HeavyCalibre #65 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 16:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22963 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    03-24-2013

Hey Wargaming, how about something truly special for the Holidays?!

 

I've never seen the cost to change your userid in WoT discounted. Right now it costs 2,500 gold to change your username. How about offering it for only 500 gold? You'd surely get a lot of people who regret their current username and want to change it or those who got "RenamedUser123456" by WoT due to an inappropriate name they used initially.

 

So, how about it? 500 Gold to change your username.

 

Season's Greetings!



redcrow_sniper #66 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 18:10

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14690 battles
  • 49
  • [GTF] GTF
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014
Poland tanks ? I hope and I love this event sounds better then last years !

fireraiserbr #67 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 18:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 45002 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013
after i've seen that monster 15% discount on yearly premium, i've learned to curb my enthusiasm for anything you announce this winter season , wargaming

plinke #68 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 18:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5868 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    02-29-2016
Sounds interesting. Will do my best to collect them all. Hope no bugs or bad missions. 

Dew73 #69 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 22:47

    Private

  • Players
  • 26099 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-19-2013

Lots of stuff to buy, but no new maps forever..............

 



_JUMPER__1 #70 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 23:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23145 battles
  • 98
  • [-TNT] -TNT
  • Member since:
    05-07-2014
I'll take any free or gift tank weather its good or not so good still fun to play and will go good with my other prem collectible tanks!

makalu2k6 #71 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 04:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 58468 battles
  • 449
  • [CHKRA] CHKRA
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011
Enough with the teasers. Details please. U indicated that the daily deals will have some Holiday ops bonuses but so far I do not see any. My guess is that only after 9.21 patch we see any of this stuff. So details please rather being vague. 

Shadowtanker14 #72 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 17:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25017 battles
  • 331
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    12-20-2012
Hopefully we'll be able to get lots of credits from this. I want to buy my T110E4 back! :)

Supdox #73 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 20:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12413 battles
  • 40
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
  • Member since:
    01-27-2012

My friends and I just want an option to click that gives reasonably FAIR pubs. Not this MM that does not take skill into effect. When we log in we know many times who will win. 

 

For example If one team is 35% to win (or less) and the other is 65% or more to win, the game is almost always decided before it even STARTS! Seriously what other online game does that to their customers. It is WRONG. We just want FAIR games! If others do not want those kind, so be it. Just give us the OPTION to choose FAIR BATTLES. 

 

In reality there is no way you will a 35% team actually win 35% of the time. Yet a 65% team will win at LEAST 85% of the time. 

 

Come on guys. You are not stupid. You know the stats xvm uses, because they use YOUR stats. 

 

Just give us the OPTION to click "FAIR BATTLES". 

 

Anything 45% to 55% is reasonable and the wait will be non-existant. 

 

Just STOP the nonsense of knowing which team will win before the match even starts!

 

FAIR.... JUST GIVE US FAIR PUBS. Like I say if others do not want to click that que, so be it. To each their own. 

 

Thanks 


Edited by Supdox, Dec 09 2017 - 20:39.


gpc_4 #74 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 21:19

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34495 battles
  • 3,668
  • [DHO4] DHO4
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostSupdox, on Dec 09 2017 - 20:36, said:

My friends and I just want an option to click that gives reasonably FAIR pubs. Not this MM that does not take skill into effect. When we log in we know many times who will win.

 

For example If one team is 35% to win (or less) and the other is 65% or more to win, the game is almost always decided before it even STARTS! Seriously what other online game does that to their customers. It is WRONG. We just want FAIR games! If others do not want those kind, so be it. Just give us the OPTION to choose FAIR BATTLES.

 

In reality there is no way you will a 35% team actually win 35% of the time. Yet a 65% team will win at LEAST 85% of the time.

 

Come on guys. You are not stupid. You know the stats xvm uses, because they use YOUR stats.

 

Just give us the OPTION to click "FAIR BATTLES".

 

Anything 45% to 55% is reasonable and the wait will be non-existant.

 

Just STOP the nonsense of knowing which team will win before the match even starts!

 

FAIR.... JUST GIVE US FAIR PUBS. Like I say if others do not want to click that que, so be it. To each their own.

 

Thanks

 

Don't blame WG for the information mods are giving you. The only thing constant in your battles is you.

ToothDecay #75 Posted Dec 09 2017 - 22:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 25347 battles
  • 5,681
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postlightball20, on Dec 04 2017 - 14:45, said:

 

The tree decorating from last year is coming back SOON

 

I hope so, I thought it was nifty.

grego34 #76 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 23:06

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 21802 battles
  • 677
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010

another free tank that sits in the garage all year!  :facepalm:  just give me a Xmas sweatshirt with a flashing tree on it or a new pair of socks!   :P

 



CMWARTIME #77 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 23:47

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23246 battles
  • 52
  • [RDDT3] RDDT3
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011

View PostVerblonde, on Dec 04 2017 - 11:38, said:

Are there words, for those of us too old and grumpy to wade through YouTube videos?

 

Just old and grumpy...................

CMWARTIME #78 Posted Dec 10 2017 - 23:48

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23246 battles
  • 52
  • [RDDT3] RDDT3
  • Member since:
    03-20-2011
Just find a way to sell me a Defender................

silbervogel #79 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 03:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41442 battles
  • 79
  • [LURK] LURK
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013
well, I hope I can recruit the crew from this event at a later date. Waiting for new nations/lines.

Silvertounge #80 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 03:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41380 battles
  • 33
  • [-IP-] -IP-
  • Member since:
    02-09-2012

View Postsilbervogel, on Dec 10 2017 - 20:00, said:

well, I hope I can recruit the crew from this event at a later date. Waiting for new nations/lines.

 

I'm with you, the female crew members are great to have, I know I would like to see what the next line (hopefully Polish) offers us before I have to place the female crew members.  If I would have know they would have become compatible w/ the Brother in Arms I would have placed them differently, so I'm just hoping I don't waste their potential.  It would be nice to have a redo lol




12 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Gen_Scott, SofaPara, geg_MoPo3, Bright_Basher