HD Maps Settings Graphics Feature

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ImYouButBetter #1 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 21:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 32455 battles
  • [VOLGA] VOLGA

So I've been looking at the HD maps videos lately, and I sure think that it is cool. Many people like to play a game where the graphics are pretty realistic. Without a doubt, I am not one of those people, and I'm pretty sure there are people who will support what I have to say. 

So this is what I've been thinking: The view BEHIND the red line of the map is awesome, but some people may find it disturbing. What if you guys added a feature that allowed to somehow turn off the background of the map (Whatever is behind the red line). Many people want to focus on the game, not at the graphics. I, personally find it VERY disturbing when playing on high graphics. Many things are just disturbing me from the gameplay. 

So yeah, please add this kind of feature if possible.

LeaveIT2Beaver #2 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 21:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 28323 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

Don't be disturbed. If they find it disturbing, then they have mental and emotional issues. 

Awestryker #3 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 23776 battles

I can see myself in a light tank watching elsewhere on the mini map while barreling head long into the boarder...so, not a bad idea...

I for one will likely be turning graphic settings down.

I just wish WG would MAKE MORE NEW MAPS....

It is going to take them, and I think this is their estimate, ~2-years to convert all maps into HD...how many new maps do you think we will get while that is going on? Zero, I bet...but maybe 1 or 2 at most...

WG should just add back in all the removed maps, regardless if they favor one cap versus the other (because who cares - over time RNG takes care of that imbalance), so that we have some more variety for the next 2-years...

Edited by Awestryker, Dec 04 2017 - 21:57.

ImYouButBetter #4 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 21:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 32455 battles
  • [VOLGA] VOLGA

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Dec 04 2017 - 20:55, said:

Don't be disturbed. If they find it disturbing, then they have mental and emotional issues. 

As I said, not all people care about the graphics. And clearly, you are the who does care.

Plays_With_Matches #5 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 22:10

Major

• Players
  • 26078 battles
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6

View PostImYouButBetter, on Dec 04 2017 - 15:47, said:

So I've been looking at the HD maps videos lately, and I sure think that it is cool. Many people like to play a game where the graphics are pretty realistic. Without a doubt, I am not one of those people, and I'm pretty sure there are people who will support what I have to say. 

So this is what I've been thinking: The view BEHIND the red line of the map is awesome, but some people may find it disturbing. What if you guys added a feature that allowed to somehow turn off the background of the map (Whatever is behind the red line). Many people want to focus on the game, not at the graphics. I, personally find it VERY disturbing when playing on high graphics. Many things are just disturbing me from the gameplay. 

So yeah, please add this kind of feature if possible.

I think the word you are looking for is distracting. The awesome views could certainly be distracting but I think it will be great just to have something new for a change.

bunnycaulk #6 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 23:01

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1431 battles
dont be disturbed.  just do what those  voices in your head tell you to and you'll be fine

The_Diadect #7 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 23:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11650 battles
  • [TIE] TIE

don't worry, when they come out:

- go to training rooms

- go on every map

- enjoy the scenery until its worn out

- return to normal operations

Also tagged with HD Maps, Settings, Graphics, Feature

1 user(s) are reading this topic