Tales of the legionnaire: Vol1

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dirizon #1 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 03:57

Major

• Players
  • 27063 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

l'm just going to retell the story as it were, yesterday early morning, about an hour until strongholds close for the day. I really should start a series like this, the amount of nonsense l see daily in all sorts of strongholds as a legionnaire is quite funny.

So l was in Clan A____ stronghold, they were closing down for the night, and l left. l joined Clan B_____ stronghold, as they were 6/7, low PR but highest on the available list,  it was late but l thought l could grab a few more before closing time. The junior officer put me in, and then near immediately after, the exec at the bottom tells him to put me back out. He goes on verbal comms, saying "I don't want him, he can go find a 7K PR team to play, not here. Clan policy, we shouldn't be taking anyone over legs 5K." As I was laughing to myself, l switched to the awfully vibrating and noisy voice comm myself, to ask the individual the reasoning behind his prejudiced crusade against such people. And he goes on with, "Go find a 7K PR team.  If I were to join clan teams that you should be playing with 7K, they wouldn't accept me to play. Why would I accept you then? We don't take legs over 5K."  I have to say, haven't heard that one before. Logically, thats a few points out of my book for uniqueness, if utter stupidity. Really laughing now, I  said,  "How do you treat re-rolls then? There are so many rerolls better than me, with less PR. or....if you joined a team with over 5K PR, and they didn't allow you to chill and play because you aren't at their level - there is a reason for that. You don't meet perquisites and aren't at their level. So with your skirmishes, you are punishing people because they are overqualified, and you hate them for that? wow"   l didn't get a response, and was kicked out of volunteer queue.

15 sec later, the junior officer at the top as caller, msg me saying don't take it badly, he is an a-----e. 

#LegionnaireLifeHardTimes4pm-2am. 

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 04:21

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

From what I've seen of you and your negativity and total lack of social skills... the decision to boot you was probably a good one.

Playing ability is not everything in a social, teamwork atmosphere.

Railsplitter84 #3 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 04:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17178 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
TL:DR... they wouldn't let you play because you were too good?  Personally, I can understand giving them a little lip lol!

Dirizon #4 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 04:46

Major

• Players
  • 27063 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 04 2017 - 22:51, said:

From what I've seen of you and your negativity and total lack of social skills... the decision to boot you was probably a good one.

A commander deploying troops, dictates the best possible maneuvers to achieve success, efficiently, quickly, without unnecessary resource losses, over advantageous positions. A commanders job, isn't to play nice with tact, warm welcome, and be a socialite. lf someone is too caught up in the social aspects of deploying tanks,  over nonsense like tone that has absolutely nothing to do with game play - they likely do not belong in competition in the first place. And likewise, l wouldn't belong in their casual team

So yes, it is a good decision to boot me from an imbecilic, impotent, mouth breathing casual stronghold, because l, and many like me, aren't a good fit.

Playing ability and team work coincide. What l discuss lS TEAMW0RK. Team work deploying units, not wasting time in trying to be friends. 

For instance you, l wouldn't want in a stronghold to begin with. Without even opening your mouth or typing down words. You can't control a tank for chips. You are useless to a keen and dedicated commander. Go link up with this said Clan____B, and play with other people like yourself. 

Dirizon #5 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 04:49

Major

• Players
  • 27063 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 04 2017 - 22:51, said:

Pardon me, l'll give you an appropriate short answer.

From what l have seen of you and your inability, and lack of skills, the decision to not let someone like you in, is a good one.

Playing ability is very integral and noteworthy, and your inability negatively affects your ability in contributing to team work. 

Crazy___Canuck #6 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 05:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22530 battles
Maybe you guys should have a sword fight?  :unsure:

Dirizon #7 Posted Dec 05 2017 - 05:42

Major

• Players
  • 27063 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostCrazy___Canuck, on Dec 05 2017 - 00:07, said:

Maybe you guys should have a sword fight?  

lf he can't click and move a mouse right, and visualize a map on a monitor, to get damage, wins, kills - what makes you think he could grasp and use a sword.

dominator_98 #8 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 18734 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
A lot of clans don't take high PR players because too many high PR legs just do their own thing instead of sticking with the call and playing with the team. They feel that the leg cost them the game in his decision to farm damage rather than follow their orders, which I have seen be true in some situations, and in others the team was doomed regardless and the leg doing his own thing was their only hope.

MarineTanker2 #9 Posted Dec 11 2017 - 20:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7544 battles
  • [TIER6] TIER6

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Dec 05 2017 - 04:21, said:

I agree hes a total jerk

Dirizon #10 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 23:41

Major

• Players
  • 27063 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostMarineTanker2, on Dec 11 2017 - 15:26, said:

I agree hes a total jerk

l probably am. But l take winning seriously. Something you wouldn't understand.

A total jerk. Just as you make yourself out to be desert scrub. We all make our choices.

Remember though, it was me that declined an oct TlER6 clan invitation. Glad l did. No way l'd want a spot in your infested dozen man ship.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users