Jump to content


Ban me?


  • Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

XxXxMaximusxXxX #1 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:29

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017
So I was banned for a day because some idiot decided he wanted my position on the map, he tried to push me off when I didnt budge he shot me twice, so I killed his tank. You should consider adding a system if a friendly shoots you more than once you should be able to shoot them without penalty. I would never kill a friendly unless provoked....With that being said, its not wise to ban players who spend a lot of money on your game. If I decide to go to another game, that's thousands of dollars you will lose a year..don't bite the hand that feeds.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   IMG_7601.jpg   222.39K
  • Attached File   Screenshot (23).png   177.02K


DeniaI #2 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:33

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1544 battles
  • 27
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-17-2015
mfw you basically just said you spend thousands of dollars a year on this game

_Schneller_Heinz_ #3 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:36

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • 1,301
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 06 2017 - 05:29, said:

So I was banned for a day because some idiot decided he wanted my position on the map, he tried to push me off when I didnt budge he shot me twice, so I killed his tank. You should consider adding a system if a friendly shoots you more than once you should be able to shoot them without penalty. I would never kill a friendly unless provoked....With that being said, its not wise to ban players who spend a lot of money on your game. If I decide to go to another game, that's thousands of dollars you will lose a year..don't bite the hand that feeds.

 

Out of 118 tanks in your garage you have 81 premiums. In other words the whole premium shop.

Sad to say you spent a ton of money on all this tanks and you still have less then average stats.

Besides the point when you get banned for twenty-four hours you had prior TK events on your record.

PS. Your account was created on October the 28th, 2017. In one month you bought all these tanks. You must be rich or have no clue what to do with your money!


Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Dec 06 2017 - 05:40.


XxXxMaximusxXxX #4 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:37

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017
yeah, what's the problem? @Denial

Edited by XxXxMaximusxXxX, Dec 06 2017 - 05:37.


Termitey #5 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 87611 battles
  • 502
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012
HUG?

dir32jd #6 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13049 battles
  • 1,316
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

how could you spend $1000 a YEAR? 

I buy premium tanks sure but you just started playing not to long about 2 months ago.. in that short amount of time you knew you would love this game enough to spend that much? or did you just throw about $900 of that on the Feast package without knowing?



_Red_Saaryn_ #7 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:37

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8070 battles
  • 167
  • [-IKR-] -IKR-
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015
Those jerks are the worse, I usually let them hit me until they turn blue so I can 1 hit them back to garage, when not I just push them into the ocean if the map is the right or flip them on a hill, just keep in mind that you get banned for killing, not for pushing or flipping *wink wink*

XxXxMaximusxXxX #8 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:38

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017
@schenller, well I've played the game for a month so far, give me a break lol. If I have a TK it's never intentional, always someone who provokes it. I'm not going to allow them to get away with it. IF Wargaming's system is to ban me for retribution, they should consider adjusting or they will lose players like me who are willing to spend thousands of dollars on their game. 

Edited by XxXxMaximusxXxX, Dec 06 2017 - 05:40.


dir32jd #9 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:39

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13049 battles
  • 1,316
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Post_Schneller_Heinz_, on Dec 05 2017 - 20:36, said:

 

Out of 118 tanks in your garage you have 81 premiums. In other words the whole premium shop.

Sad to say you spent a ton of money on all this tanks and you still have less then average stats.

Besides the point when you get banned for twenty-four hours you had prior TK events on your record.

 

not a surprise that 81 premiums is the exact amount that were in the Feast package.

_Schneller_Heinz_ #10 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:41

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • 1,301
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015

View Postdir32jd, on Dec 06 2017 - 05:37, said:

how could you spend $1000 a YEAR? 

I buy premium tanks sure but you just started playing not to long about 2 months ago.. in that short amount of time you knew you would love this game enough to spend that much? or did you just throw about $900 of that on the Feast package without knowing?

 

His account is a little over a month old...LM4O

GeoMonster #11 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:43

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 24844 battles
  • 63
  • [MUG-G] MUG-G
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

You team killed a tank ... and then complain that you were banned?  What am I missing here?  The automated system probably does not have a subroutine to see if the person to be banned spends thousands of dollars a year, and if so, don't ban them because they are special.

 

You shoot allies, you get penalized.  You shoot allies too much and you get banned. It has nothing to do with how much you spend.  It has more to do with exercising self-control.



XxXxMaximusxXxX #12 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:46

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017
@dr32jd I have an addictive personality, this game got me addicted and I enjoy it a lot. I've bought at least 15 of their 10,000 + 20,000,000 coin packages and "the feast" with a few other premiums before the feast existed. 

XxXxMaximusxXxX #13 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:50

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017

View PostGeoMonster, on Dec 06 2017 - 05:43, said:

You team killed a tank ... and then complain that you were banned?  What am I missing here?  The automated system probably does not have a subroutine to see if the person to be banned spends thousands of dollars a year, and if so, don't ban them because they are special.

 

You shoot allies, you get penalized.  You shoot allies too much and you get banned. It has nothing to do with how much you spend.  It has more to do with exercising self-control.

 

GeoMonster youre right, but think of it from their accountants perspective lol. I'm THAT GUY, the one who has a lot of money to blow on stupid craplike this game. Do you really want that player gone from your game? The guy who spends more money than several hundred players combined?

Sgt__Guffy #14 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:53

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1857 battles
  • 903
  • Member since:
    04-01-2017

One born every minute * sigh*

 

Never deliberately shoot or damage green tanks! A simple rule, clear, unequivocal, precise, understandable for all. 

 

There is no excuse, and I mean no excuse, for breaking WG's rules.



XxXxMaximusxXxX #15 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:58

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2483 battles
  • 8
  • [EVOLV] EVOLV
  • Member since:
    10-28-2017

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Dec 06 2017 - 05:53, said:

One born every minute * sigh*

 

Never deliberately shoot or damage green tanks! A simple rule, clear, unequivocal, precise, understandable for all. 

 

There is no excuse, and I mean no excuse, for breaking WG's rules.

 

+1

 

 

.......but Momma raised no [edited]lol. Eye for an eye. Guess I'll start searching for another game. Thanks for the info guys. Good luck to you all! :)  


Edited by XxXxMaximusxXxX, Dec 06 2017 - 05:58.


CedricMacLaren #16 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 05:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 14913 battles
  • 3,428
  • [RECKT] RECKT
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013
Let the other player abuse physics and get you killed. They frown on that. What you propose wouldn’t work. Someone would just block you in and badger you until you shot them twice. Then they would TK you penalty free. 

dominator_98 #17 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 06:00

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 14635 battles
  • 1,100
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 05 2017 - 22:50, said:

 

GeoMonster youre right, but think of it from their accountants perspective lol. I'm THAT GUY, the one who has a lot of money to blow on stupid craplike this game. Do you really want that player gone from your game? The guy who spends more money than several hundred players combined?

 

If that player thinks he can pay to not have to follow the rules, yes please ban him in an instant. I don't care how much money you blow, you still have to follow the rules. There's a player on the EU, skill4ltu, that is a huge community contributer, so big that WG decided to rent him the only three tanks in the game he does not own. Someone intentionally and very obviously TK'd him and he contacted WG and they said they weren't going to bend the rules with the atuomated system even for him. Why would they bend the rules for you, a nobody?

GeoMonster #18 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 06:01

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 24844 battles
  • 63
  • [MUG-G] MUG-G
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 06 2017 - 05:50, said:

 

GeoMonster youre right, but think of it from their accountants perspective lol. I'm THAT GUY, the one who has a lot of money to blow on stupid craplike this game. Do you really want that player gone from your game? The guy who spends more money than several hundred players combined?

 

But they are not going to check to see how much people spend, or how long they have played, etc.  They probably DO need to check other things .. like being shot twice first, but they don't.    The automated system leaves a lot to be desired ... but one needs to exercise some personal control ... no matter how hard it is at times.

 

If anything, they might look at your account and say ... HE IS HOOKED!  HE SPENDS TON OF MONEY AND IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!  WE CAN SUSPEND HIM AND HE WILL STAY SINCE HE HAS SUNK SO MUCH COST INTO THE GAME.

 

Some exceptions are needed ... but not for how much money someone spends.

 



dir32jd #19 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 06:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13049 battles
  • 1,316
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostGeoMonster, on Dec 05 2017 - 21:01, said:

 

But they are not going to check to see how much people spend, or how long they have played, etc.  They probably DO need to check other things .. like being shot twice first, but they don't.    The automated system leaves a lot to be desired ... but one needs to exercise some personal control ... no matter how hard it is at times.

 

If anything, they might look at your account and say ... HE IS HOOKED!  HE SPENDS TON OF MONEY AND IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!  WE CAN SUSPEND HIM AND HE WILL STAY SINCE HE HAS SUNK SO MUCH COST INTO THE GAME.

 

Some exceptions are needed ... but not for how much money someone spends.

 

 

seems like a win win for WG.

they get his money no matter what



Lethalhavoc #20 Posted Dec 06 2017 - 06:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 37997 battles
  • 10,143
  • Member since:
    01-18-2013
You only got banned for an hour, go log back in and place nice.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users