• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Dead_Zombie #121 Posted Jan 03 2018 - 21:44

Major

• Players
  • 35257 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 05 2017 - 22:46, said:

@dr32jd I have an addictive personality, this game got me addicted and I enjoy it a lot. I've bought at least 15 of their 10,000 + 20,000,000 coin packages and "the feast" with a few other premiums before the feast existed. 

all that money.... how about throwing a dog a bone :p

BillT #122 Posted Jan 03 2018 - 21:55

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26263 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 05 2017 - 23:29, said:

So I was banned for a day because some idiot decided he wanted my position on the map, he tried to push me off when I didnt budge he shot me twice, so I killed his tank. You should consider adding a system if a friendly shoots you more than once you should be able to shoot them without penalty

There is one.  If a friendly does enough damage to you, he will turn blue, and then you can shoot him without penalty.   The third shot probably would have done it, had you waited.  But until he turns blue, shooting him can get you banned. That's the rules, and they're not hard to live with.

That you got banned for a day tells me you were previously banned for an hour, so you have some history of doing team damage.  You need to get that under control fast, because the bans get longer and longer.  If a teammate shoots you, OK, that's on him.  All he can do is ruin your game.  But if you shoot back, you can get yourself banned and ruin entire day, week, or month.   The guy who shot you is laughing right now because he outsmarted you and got you to get yourself banned.  Stop giving them the satisfaction.  Ignore them until they turn blue.

BillT #123 Posted Jan 03 2018 - 22:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26263 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 06 2017 - 00:23, said:

You need to learn to read between the lines. I'm not saying break the rules, I'm simply saying their current system can be better, more forgiving for situations like mine. 

That's fair. 

The thing is, WOT could be better in LOTS of way.  New maps, better balancing for many tanks, better sound and graphics, new play modes, better physics, a chat system that doesn't break down every month, the list goes on and on.  And way down near the bottom of that list, for 99.9% of the players, is "Improve the team damage system".  It's just not an issue for most of us because we resist the urge to shoot back.  So it's not a big priority for WG, either.  If you play the game right, it won't be an issue for you, either.

OttoT #124 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 01:36

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 48828 battles

View PostXxXxMaximusxXxX, on Dec 05 2017 - 19:29, said:

So I was banned for a day because some idiot decided he wanted my position on the map, he tried to push me off when I didnt budge he shot me twice, so I killed his tank. You should consider adding a system if a friendly shoots you more than once you should be able to shoot them without penalty. I would never kill a friendly unless provoked....With that being said, its not wise to ban players who spend a lot of money on your game. If I decide to go to another game, that's thousands of dollars you will lose a year..don't bite the hand that feeds.

Omg stop shooting them learn to be creative.  Let him have the spot then bird dog him for the enemy.  Wait till he is in the open and then track him.  Killing idiots in game can be an art form.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #125 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 13:12

Major

• Players
  • 24752 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostRAIDER317, on Jan 01 2018 - 16:29, said:

got banned for a whole day because some jerk on my own team was pushing me into the line of fire. WOT fix your weak structured banning system.

You must have either shot him multiple times and ignored that you turned blue, or much more likely since it was a 24 hour ban and not a 1 hour, that you frequently shoot teammates.  This isn't your first ban.  I accidentally got crushing damage on a friendly and it ticked him down all the way and I only got a 1 hour ban.  Completely accidental to the point I sent in the ticket with the replay attached.  They said accidents happen, but yeah, still 1 hour ban.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users