Who wants Tier 6 and Tier 8 Clan Wars back

Tier 6 Tier 8 Clan wars

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Poll: Who wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars Back (115 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Who Wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars back

1. Yes bring them back (58 votes [50.43%])

Percentage of vote: 50.43%

2. No do not bring them back (47 votes [40.87%])

Percentage of vote: 40.87%

3. Bring them back occasionally (10 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

Vote Hide poll

FredFlankstone #21 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 19:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Thank you devildog for defending my statement

FredFlankstone #22 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Tier 6 and Tier 8 clan wars were a very useful. It was useful for new clans to be able to do clan wars and not have to face these too clans at tier ten.

Devildog8 #23 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:08

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 12:59, said:

Thank you devildog for defending my statement

oh i have been defending it for quite some time now.

Devildog8 #24 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:15

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:08, said:

Tier 6 and Tier 8 clan wars were a very useful. It was useful for new clans to be able to do clan wars and not have to face these too clans at tier ten.

But then they wouldnt have food on the table, this is their entire argument, they want lower skilled clans in their tier 10 CWs, they dont want to have to just face themselves, first their ELOs would suffer because they wouldnt have the lower skilled clans to feed it, they wouldnt win as much because they would be forced to face clans with same set skill level, I find it funny they call it end game, its not a end game that is a narrative they speak to make it sound official, tier 10 CWs is just a mode, its a part of this game the same as SHs just with different rules, you can not earn gold for your clan in SHs but to go into CWs and farm lower skilled clans they clean up, making tons of gold off lower skilled clans, basically they dont earn it.

they will never sell me on how tier 6 and tier 8 isnt a good building block to get your clan ready for the "endgame" your clan is food, nothing more, they want the whole map, guess why? gold mate, ELO mate.

the argument is they want more cheeseburgers and your the cheeseburger

Hellsfog #25 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:16

Major

• Players
  • 31285 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

The only point of low tier clan wars was to make clans with limited membership and limited skill feel good about themselves.  Clans never advanced up to tier 10 CW, they never improved and many never bothered to grind past their CW tier.  As for reducing the number of players needed for CW, if you can't find 15 players CW isn't for you. 

If WG increased the size of the map and put in low value territories for up and coming clans to fight over as a replacement for Scandiafrica, that would be great. The rest of these ideas have been tried and failed to invigorate CW. 

Devildog8 #26 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:21

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:16, said:

The only point of low tier clan wars was to make clans with limited membership and limited skill feel good about themselves.  Clans never advanced up to tier 10 CW, they never improved and many never bothered to grind past their CW tier.  As for reducing the number of players needed for CW, if you can't find 15 players CW isn't for you. 

If WG increased the size of the map and put in low value territories for up and coming clans to fight over as a replacement for Scandiafrica, that would be great. The rest of these ideas have been tried and failed to invigorate CW. 

thats also pure speculation on your part, your here speaking for clans like you have a ear in them all,

now I do agree with a section of the map for lower skilled clans, but you will see big clans will complain on that as well, even if its tier 10, why? they get nothing out of it

SpitYoYoMafia #27 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:22

Major

• Players
  • 18387 battles
It should be T10 only to begin with, strongholds are for T6 and T8, CWs is for people who have been playing along time and to be very competitive.

FredFlankstone #28 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Yeah I know it's stupid because people are arguing saying that it's the clan commanders fault that your clan can't do clan wars cause your not skilled enough no it's not that it's the fact of new clans and players that are just getting into clan wars or the clan dose not have enough active people for tier ten clan wars tier ten is getting ridiculous it's just the too clans farming on new clan wargaming need to think of what there doing because clans that are new cant just go do tier ten you know tier 6 and Tier 8 clan wars was a good learning way to how to follow orders and how things are going to be set up I mean lower clans want to make gold to but all these people think it's the commanders fault which I disagree with

FredFlankstone #29 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:22, said:

It should be T10 only to begin with, strongholds are for T6 and T8, CWs is for people who have been playing along time and to be very competitive.

wait hold on hold on there sir you are wrong skirmishes are not a way to learn that well I could take super tamatoes and do skirms clan wars has to do with coordination and listening lower clans can not just pop up to tier ten it takes time that's what u big clans are not getting your only thinking about yourself and the gold u get so you my sir are WRONG

Devildog8 #30 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:26

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:22, said:

well that answer has no logic behind it at all, try again sir

Hellsfog #31 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:27

Major

• Players
  • 31285 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:21, said:

thats also pure speculation on your part, your here speaking for clans like you have a ear in them all,

now I do agree with a section of the map for lower skilled clans, but you will see big clans will complain on that as well, even if its tier 10, why? they get nothing out of it

It's not speculation. It's observation of what went on with both the tier 6 and 8 maps. 

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:15, said:

But then they wouldnt have food on the table, this is their entire argument, they want lower skilled clans in their tier 10 CWs, they dont want to have to just face themselves, first their ELOs would suffer because they wouldnt have the lower skilled clans to feed it, they wouldnt win as much because they would be forced to face clans with same set skill level, I find it funny they call it end game, its not a end game that is a narrative they speak to make it sound official, tier 10 CWs is just a mode, its a part of this game the same as SHs just with different rules, you can not earn gold for your clan in SHs but to go into CWs and farm lower skilled clans they clean up, making tons of gold off lower skilled clans, basically they dont earn it.

they will never sell me on how tier 6 and tier 8 isnt a good building block to get your clan ready for the "endgame" your clan is food, nothing more, they want the whole map, guess why? gold mate, ELO mate.

the argument is they want more cheeseburgers and your the cheeseburger

You want the exact same thing but at a lower tier.  

FredFlankstone #32 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:16, said:

And u my sir are a top clan player you guys have no room to speak here lower tier clans that are BUILDING DO YOU NEED ME TO HELP U SOUND THAT OUT BUI-LD-ING YOU CANT JUST TAKE A CLAN AND JUMP UP TO TIER TEN YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE A TOP CLAN LOOKING TO FEAST ON CLANS THAT ARE NEW MAYBE WARGAMING SHOULD MAKE IT WHERE U TOP CLANS CAN STAY AT TIER TEN AND PUT ALL U STUCK UP PLAYERS THAT ARE GOLD HUNGRY UP IN YOUR OWN SECTION GO FACE SOMEONE THAT IS YOUR SKILL YOUR WRONG 

Devildog8 #33 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:36

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:27, said:

It's not speculation. It's observation of what went on with both the tier 6 and 8 maps. 

You want the exact same thing but at a lower tier.  

wow sir you are factless, my clan will step into tier 8s this season, then tier 10 the next if I feel the clan has progressed to be competitive, I will NOT put my clan into a no win situation just so you have something to farm.

Look its this simple the devs have already said that 6s and 8s will be back for season 8 so this debate is pretty fruitless see you on the 8 battlefield I bet your clan will be there.

IndygoEEI #34 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 49419 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:41, said:

See what I'm saying is Clan Wars at tier 6 and 8 should be brought back due to Clans that are new and there should be certain amount of provinces a Clank and hold at a time there should not be like gorillas used to do like 20 provinces at the same time no there should be a set amount of provinces you are allowed to hold at TR6 and tr8 new Clans that have not produced very well yes and have not gathered up very well need to have a way to work together and try to do stuff skirmishes or not all that that much of skill you need Clan Wars is a little bit more

Well looks like I tried to make my statement as neutral and objective as can be failed.  I

wanted to save my opinion for later in thread for when the conversation developed.  Looks

like I'm going to have to give it now.

I don't believe low tier Clan Wars should be brought back, especially tier 6.  They didn't

teach enough about teamwork and Clan organization, nor did they give enough incentive to

climb up a division.That's sad because the idea of having Low-Tier CW to foster

underdeveloped clans seemed like a good idea.  However the implementation of this was

simplistic and there was no limits to prevent farming.  In the end, it was just that the top

clans stayed on top then died and whithered due to lack of meaningful new competition. 

Meanwhile all you did was transfer seal clubbing to a lower tier.

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:56, said:

That is sure a whole lot of speculation on your part sir, saying that clan use it not to try and improve, or climb up from 6s to 8s then to 10s, we won season 5 tier 6s in 5D now were gearing for tier 8s in season 8, then we will hit the tier 10 map in season 9, I do agree that some clans have this mentality, and its their right to do so, but I think most use the lower tier CWs to home skills and learning to work the map for the tier 10 map

It's not speculation.  It's based on personal experience.  I've been in a clan that squandered

it all (-SR-).  I've been in a clan that disintegrated (PUPEH).  I've been in a clan that was just

there to get it's main members recruited (**** THEM!).  But the worst was being in PBKAC. 
Seeing how that clan ran in it's startup days ruined me.  I have yet to be put into a

competitive clan that has both talent and it's crap together.  Right now I'm just hoping I don't

see another travesty and if it happens, it will be a terrible blow to the community.

Yeah that paragraph is the foundation for the argument I'm going to give.  There are too

many clans that want to be competitive and refuse to build up the Management and

Organization of a clan to play at their level.  When Tier 6 was up,there were a couple of

clans like Hippo who did nothing but seal club the T6 map.  At least you guys in 5d were

playing at your level. 

Don't even get me started Clans that played above thwir level and sucked at during the 2.0

era (PUPEH COUGH COUGH)

Devildog8 #35 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:38

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:29, said:

And u my sir are a top clan player you guys have no room to speak here lower tier clans that are BUILDING DO YOU NEED ME TO HELP U SOUND THAT OUT BUI-LD-ING YOU CANT JUST TAKE A CLAN AND JUMP UP TO TIER TEN YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE A TOP CLAN LOOKING TO FEAST ON CLANS THAT ARE NEW MAYBE WARGAMING SHOULD MAKE IT WHERE U TOP CLANS CAN STAY AT TIER TEN AND PUT ALL U STUCK UP PLAYERS THAT ARE GOLD HUNGRY UP IN YOUR OWN SECTION GO FACE SOMEONE THAT IS YOUR SKILL YOUR WRONG 

are all the caps really needed

FredFlankstone #36 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:37, said:

Well looks like I tried to make my statement as neutral and objective as can be failed.  I

wanted to save my opinion for later in thread for when the conversation developed.  Looks

I don't believe low tier Clan Wars should be brought back, especially tier 6.  They didn't

teach enough about teamwork and Clan organization, nor did they give enough incentive to

underdeveloped clans seemed like a good idea.  However the implementation of this was

simplistic and there was no limits to prevent farming.  In the end, it was just that the top

clans stayed on top then died and whithered due to lack of meaningful new competition. 

It's not speculation.  It's based on personal experience.  I've been in a clan that squandered

it all (-SR-).  I've been in a clan that disintegrated (PUPEH).  I've been in a clan that was just

there to get it's main members recruited (**** THEM!).  But the worst was being in PBKAC. 
Seeing how that clan ran in it's startup days ruined me.  I have yet to be put into a

competitive clan that has both talent and it's crap together.  Right now I'm just hoping I don't

see another travesty and if it happens, it will be a terrible blow to the community.

Yeah that paragraph is the foundation for the argument I'm going to give.  There are too

many clans that want to be competitive and refuse to build up the Management and

Organization of a clan to play at their level.  When Tier 6 was up,there were a couple of

clans like Hippo who did nothing but seal club the T6 map.  At least you guys in 5d were

playing at your level. 

Don't even get me started Clans that played above thwir level and sucked at during the 2.0

era (PUPEH COUGH COUGH)

See it's funny how you clans that are too are still trying to defend yourself I guess u just don't understand that tier 6 and 8 helped a lot which "you said they need no skill" which is wrong it takes coordination and listening you top clan want all the new clans to go up to tier ten so u can farm them which is not fair to newer clan I'm stating facts here your wrong try again

Tedster_ #37 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:41

Major

• Players
  • 39915 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:08, said:

It actually isn't.  What you learn in tier 6 CW has almost no carryover to tier 10 CW.  Tier 8 CW with 10 people only just starts to allow you to have multiple groups and some of the tanks actually have functioning armor, but now we have premiums like Defender, Patriot, Skorpion G, S1, blackdog, lorraine to make that mode basically P2W.  I could see a 10 player Tier 10 format functioning as a "training" format, but not much less.  Being forced to face the "top" clans is part of a map space problem, with WG trying to limit how much gold is given out to far below previous levels, causing the "top" clans to expand even more than they did before, on a smaller map.

Devildog8 #38 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:44

Major

• Players
  • 9389 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:37, said:

playing at your level. 

era (PUPEH COUGH COUGH)

im not arguing the facts behind your statements, but it is speculation. why? your not in every clan, your taking your findings from a few clans you have been in and applying it to all of them, we have recruited some really decent players, we are also in the operation gamit...yep tier 10s, and doing very well against clan our own skill level or a little above, we have even beaten some good clans that have a lot more experience then us, but the reality of it all we get 1-2 wins in the tourney just to be wiped out by the higher skilled clans, but we are sorta competitive, but im not going to waste my clans time at this moment to battle on the global map in tier 10s just for the sakes of doing it, we will wait till were ready to compete with them, may not win, but id like it to be at least a fight

FredFlankstone #39 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7978 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostTedster_, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:41, said:

It actually isn't.  What you learn in tier 6 CW has almost no carryover to tier 10 CW.  Tier 8 CW with 10 people only just starts to allow you to have multiple groups and some of the tanks actually have functioning armor, but now we have premiums like Defender, Patriot, Skorpion G, S1, blackdog, lorraine to make that mode basically P2W.  I could see a 10 player Tier 10 format functioning as a "training" format, but not much less.  Being forced to face the "top" clans is part of a map space problem, with WG trying to limit how much gold is given out to far below previous levels, causing the "top" clans to expand even more than they did before, on a smaller map.

"It's not a training ground" um sir that statement is wrong tier 6 and Tier 8 are very much a training here also we go again with you guys defending yourself well "there is a limited pay out of gold" you just may not be understanding here you top clans want these new clans to come up to tier ten so u can farm u want fame points u want a good elo and u want gold limited pay out of gold your joking right u are defending something that makes u look gold hungry good job go ahead. If u want try again

IndygoEEI #40 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:49

Major

• Players
  • 49419 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:22, said:

Yeah I know it's stupid because people are arguing saying that it's the clan commanders fault that your clan can't do clan wars cause your not skilled enough no it's not that it's the fact of new clans and players that are just getting into clan wars or the clan dose not have enough active people for tier ten clan wars tier ten is getting ridiculous it's just the too clans farming on new clan wargaming need to think of what there doing because clans that are new cant just go do tier ten you know tier 6 and Tier 8 clan wars was a good learning way to how to follow orders and how things are going to be set up I mean lower clans want to make gold to but all these people think it's the commanders fault which I disagree with

That's not what I said.  I said it comes down to management and organization.  Let me ask

you a question...  if you play Tier 10 and have 10 constant hardcore "I wanna kick some

butt!" players in your roster and then 10 casual "HURR DURR!  CW IS FUN AND WE'LL
GET LAND BY DEFAULT!", is that a recipe for success?  What happens in that situation?

Have you ever experienced it?  I have.

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:29, said:

Dude you aren't winning this by going on tilt.  Maybe you should find out why your clan sucks

if your losing your marbles and try to address the problem(s) related to it.

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:36, said:

wow sir you are factless, my clan will step into tier 8s this season, then tier 10 the next if I feel the clan has progressed to be competitive, I will NOT put my clan into a no win situation just so you have something to farm.

Look its this simple the devs have already said that 6s and 8s will be back for season 8 so this debate is pretty fruitless see you on the 8 battlefield I bet your clan will be there.

I don't see you giving facts either.  Also it'd be nice if we had a timeline of CW 2.0 to show facts

behind our arguments, but we don't.  We just have personal observations about how things

went down. 

BTW, what's this news about T6/8 coming back again?  Source?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users